Forum › Posts by RPPuzzle

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

^ nope. This was nostalgic and cathartic.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

The first page of this manga was very, very close to sounding racist.

Also I really appreciated that redrawing of I want to go in the second chapter. Hang in there Tromend!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/princess_of_the_princess_ch05#9 I'm thinking this one was the most pain in the ass to redraw?

last edited at Feb 24, 2020 11:52AM

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

That was deep. Does she feel that she betrayed Tomoko because she used her image for sexual pleasure?

That's the only thing I can think of. Which is kinda SMH...

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Sakurako x Nakano just doesn't do it for me for some reason. It's all about Nagisa x Nakano.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Slowly disliking Kanda

I agree with this sentiment. She is a bit overprotective, like I didn't see Ookuma doing anything particularly dangerous when the lizard crawled over her foot. It seemed like Kanda knocked her over rather than her just falling down. Plus it bugs me that she's actively hiding being a woman now instead of trying to convince her that she's not a man. Not Mochi's best work.

last edited at Feb 19, 2020 9:20AM

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Pussy paused...ya hate to see it.

RPPuzzle
I Scream discussion 11 Feb 09:55
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Can anyone even remember who these people are? Hibike was a million years ago.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

So uh... When's the next one I wonder?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Those clothes are hideous and way too oversized for Nakano. What a waste. Also Sakurako is getting the short end of the stick here.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This gonna end soon? Seems like it could... though it'd be a bit of a cop out.

RPPuzzle
1 x ½ discussion 25 Jan 17:03
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Why the hell did Asuka tell her to stop? That was your moment dammit. Your wing woman set it up for you girl! Jeez.

We're going to have to wait another month now right? Sigh. Feel like that was way too short...

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Horray for White Garden! Scanlators are Gods among women and men.

RPPuzzle
VAMPEERZ discussion 24 Jan 04:44
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

So...Khara is female than? Was kinda hard to tell.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Even if it was just once, I regret not waiting until this story is finished to read it!!! UWAAAAAGH!

RPPuzzle
1 x ½ discussion 22 Jan 20:34
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Scanlators truly do the Lord's work. Thanks for your hard work guys and gals!

RPPuzzle
PafuPafu discussion 18 Dec 07:59
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

More!!!!!!!

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Where TF is part 2?!

RPPuzzle
1 x ½ discussion 18 Dec 06:21
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This girl is my half.
(genetically and romantically)

The title too, I think, is self-explanatory. We have 1 (a whole, the mother) x 1/2 (half of that whole, the daughter). This story can literally be titled Mother x Daughter.

Never thought about it like that but wow, you're right.

btw my current leading theory on why Akira (and Ayako to some extent) seem to have some guilty secret about Atsushi's death

I was skeptical at first but rereading some chapters tend to abound in your sense.Here and here seem to imply that Akira may have something to do with her brother death, at least to some extent and Ayako know about it.

I put over the theory Asuka wasn't Atsushi's daughter because Ayako said she look like her father so it's kinda a given he is really her father. But the next page put me in doubt, what does Ayako mean with her sentence ?

Something certainly happened which Ayako and Akira are both aware of and feel guilty for, though they may not have been directly responsible. Its also clear that Akira has a thing for Ayako as well so maybe that plays into it? I'd really hate it however if it turned out Asuka wasn't Ayako's daughter somehow, but that seems unlikely.

Also, I was always a bit confused as to why Ayako kissed Asuka here in chapter8 but I suppose thinking about it again, she was probably reminded of his death and her lose of a person she felt something towards, given the crying. Therefore not wanting to lose anyone else she cared about she kissed Asuka to appease Asuka's desires so she wouldn't leave or become distanced. I'd be glad to hear others opinions on this though.

I don't get why we are discussing this. I'm pretty sure they show a flashback and say outright that the mom, dad and atsushi died in a car wreck, and Akira was driving. I also don't get why we are now discussing the title when it is made apparent in the first chapter.

I'm surprised we're not discussing the scary implications of learning Ayako's past in chapter 15. Looks like she's had sexual abuse, and maybe she has some twisted idea around it as a result, like maybe the position of being older means...hmm. Well actually I don't know much about sexual abuse psychology, but I know as kids when you see a bully and the power they have over you as a victim, you start to think that's the only way to have power and feel good about yourself, so you tend to adopt bullying others as well. Like aren't the parents of bullies also bullies technically? So... I dunno.

Damn though like... What's Ayako thinking?

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 6:22AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Hahahahah! Gross tax. Think this is the first time I ever read of a Yuri that deals with rap.

There actually was a Yuri manga that got one chapter translated because to translate more, you would have to pay the scanlator. I just tried to find it but I can't-- it was really good though.

Keep up the popular doujins thumbs up

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

The author of this manga has a thing for ears...

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I have graduated from "dude" and progressed to "bruh". I use it with female friends all the time. I am An Enlightened Woman.

We living in December 2019, meanwhile, you living in May 2020.

I think calling them sis would actually be next level... You know, not be ashamed of a female noun of camaraderie. Not think it's weird. That's why I make an effort to call people women instead of girls. And I say woman instead of, "you go girl." We don't really use boy when a man is grown up, so why should we use girl with women? Also we always say, "what's up man?" Why not, "what's up woman?" Let's make being female not weird.

Anyway I don't think many of us, when we first considered homosexuality, were content with just thinking: "how does that work, oh it can't." All of us found out details at some point or another. And if it's a thing, it must work.

I'm bloody sick of your females can't be with females logic Japan!

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 7:18PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Aki to Himari: shit or get off the pot, kid

And I thought those r/rareinsults videos I watched during lunch would be the most hilarious thing I've seen today. Your post just threw them all out the window! ...Prague-style!

Meme references? I'm a 30-y-o Boomer dang it.

Haven't Akki and Yori known each other forever? Why is it only now that Akki wants to make a move?

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This build up is fucking KILLING ME GOD! I'm hoping this is a story about falling in love with a hetero and how hard that is rather than them getting together. But I don't want that as well.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Dude last bit after she killed Shouko was lame. Disappointed... Was kind of hoping this messed up love and kidnapping would end in a less noble way. I dunno what my expectations were exactly, but they weren't met.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Chapter 8 has been released two days ago.

Shiro Yuri Fairy is sho kyute when she goes all deredere!

Thanks I was wondering about this series and if fan translation was taking a while. Good to know artist was probably on break.