Forum › Posts by commentator

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

She went from having her arms tied to her legs to having them behind her back. Impressive.

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I can't say I was expecting any of that. (well most of it. Futa tag at least gave me a little foresight)

last edited at Jul 30, 2013 1:08AM

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

wanna see the story of Minaho and this canadian. <3

I totally second that notion.

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I was seriously just rereading this yesterday, and now it's here! I really like stories where Meiling is actually super competent and on equal ground or better with Sakuya (or a sisterly figure if it's from the past).

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

It always cracks me up when I see Nanoha's family's reaction to meeting Vivio.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Pfft "Tickles on my nipples" XD
I just could not take this one seriously. At all.

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I remember reading this before. It's still just as intense and poignant as the first time.

commentator
A-Channel discussion 26 Jul 17:31
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I must say, Tooru playing along as a jiangshi in the extra at the end of 48 was adorable.

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

It wasn't that bad of an anime in my opinion (story was a bit weak, characters were bland, hated the fact there was incest) It could have been better, but as OrangePekoe said, it was pretty much all done by ONE person. Gotta give 'em credit for the effort.

I think so too. Personally, I would probably be feeling over the rainbow for months if I could do something like that all on my own.

commentator
Mamange discussion 23 Jul 19:12
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I thought the author was called Koyama Shigeru?

commentator
REVIVAL discussion 23 Jul 17:53
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am so out of my comfort zone age gaps just make me itch especially the one between Fate and Signum ;o; I mean I love their dynamic but I can't look at them in a pairing scenario TwT I see Signum Shamal as being a better couple since I felt they had this kind of mother father thing going on. I just asdhgsajklfvd adult on child makes me twitch.

I think I share much of that sentiment. As for pairings though, it's really hard to beat out FatexNanoha in my mind. I never really understood the FatexSignum or got into it.
Adult on child really does make me uncomfortable too.

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I want an adorable creature like that!

commentator
Aiura discussion 20 Jul 16:37
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

She actually read the whole manual...

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I think I was in the mood to torture myself today, forcing myself to go through the whole thing. Not very good art (or story, but I can't say I was really expecting much there in the first place) and the translation is so terrible.

I couldn't help but laugh at "Blubber Spritz" though.

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

While I do like CUTE Christa, why'd she have to embarrassed when Ymir's holding her in Titan form? I don't get it...

that is why it says "spoilers"
so WARNING SPOILER ALERT
if u read the manga you find out that Eren isnt the only one that can turn into a Titan :D

I think the question is more about why is it embarrassing. I don't really understand either.

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Isn't this that one that came about after the artist drew some short comics where there are a bunch of brothers that look identical and each as a different monster girl girlfriend? Are we going to be getting actual chapters for it? Because I liked the way it had some thought put into how the monster girls actually functioned in regular life, like with anatomy and stuff. Similar to how I like the thought that's put into Centaur's Worries, even though there's nothing else that's really similar about the two series.

last edited at Jul 18, 2013 3:11AM

commentator
Gokicha discussion 17 Jul 00:06
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's hard for me to picture her as an actual cockroach, just some tiny little monster girl that happens to resemble one. Then again, just about the only experience I have with them is when they're in glass cages.

I actually like the side characters better. Somehow they're just more entertaining. I kinda feel sorry for the part timer girl though...

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Interesting, this is the first time I've ever actually seen two translation versions of the same thing. It was kinda fun to compare them, but then I ended up wanting them to be fused taking the best elements of each...

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I was actually caught off guard with the depth of the plot since I had started reading Re:play then realized this came beforehand. Coming from that one, this is really quite nice. I was totally okay with the cliches this time. Sometimes I just live for them.
Did anyone look up Zigeunerweisen by the way? If that's Lunasa's cheerful, I really wonder what she considers gloomy. (must be depressing as f**k)
I can't imagine anyone teaching that piece to a beginner either... (not that I actually have much experience with string instruments, but just learning how to hold them was hard enough.)

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Seems pretty clear to me that she was gunning for the girl at the end with that line. I don't think it's too open-ended. Seems pretty clear that the story is most likely the start to their romantic relationship. I don't think it needs an ending, since it's not entirely about the "romance" of it, but her sexuality in retrospect. Not all stories need to have a definite romantic conclusion. I personally really liked it. Also, those eyes. I like the art.

This pretty much sums up all my thoughts on what's going on here. Are we on the same wavelength or something?

commentator
Fake Girl discussion 10 Jul 01:37
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I totally saw that coming...

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oh, hey! I translated that! (with help)
Still makes me squee a little bit when I see this sexy Luka.

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

LORD HAVE MERCY.

That is the best reaction ever. I'm still laughing.

commentator
Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I find Jin's mating habits extremely amusing. Sango's reaction to him too.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I love this one. I've never seen the concept in any other doujins (or anywhere else for that matter) and it's really catching. The coloring really adds so much to it too, it's almost an indescribable appeal.