Forum › Posts by Xyeed

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

This was so adorable and I love the style so much. The character's are so cute.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

That dream was precious.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow that chapter was packed. Big developments and I wonder how Aya will respond.

Xyeed
Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow how nice of senpai to actually eat the food and drink the sake for her even though it made her suffering worse lol.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Now I want a chapter where four Pink Magical Girls have to group up and we get to see their personality types. I also want to see how Ruby would act in a group without Azurite.

But isnt Ruby a red jewel?

Your right, she is a Red jewel. I thought the role was called Pink since Azurite always hopes of being pink.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Now I want a chapter where four Pink Magical Girls have to group up we get to see their personality types. I also want to see how Ruby would act in a group without Azurite.

Wouldnt it just be a chapter where they gush about the blue they're teamed up with, knowing this series?

That would be great. I would love to see them have an argument over who's blue is better.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The Professor must be really into getting hurt if the Android decided to beat her to a pulp.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Now I want a chapter where four Pink Magical Girls have to group up and we get to see their personality types. I also want to see how Ruby would act in a group without Azurite.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 5:41AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I liked this series and I like it's ending. It's been a nice funny wholesome series that has been a joy to read.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I like the MC since they seem to be a fun character that will create antics.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

While I can't come up with a way that could dodge this question, I will not underestimate the ability of managakas to create misunderstandings.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh so close, better luck next time lol. Also they are in quite a predicament if both can't handle a spider lol.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

This was pretty funny. As soon as the mom asked to speak to the tutor, I knew exactly what was going to happen but I still can't stop laughing at the final panel with the daughter in an awkward position.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I love the faces of this manga. Little background Ruby's face is adorable.