Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It looked at that point like she just needed to become more aware of the nature of her feelings for Uta and, abetted by the fact that her apparently kind husband was a sleazy cheater

Isn't that the point where we are right now ?

while Uta has become more self-aware and mature in her thinking and actions.

I don't know if going back to her mother who will certainly hurt her more than stay with Kaoru is good tho. Like i said it's good tomove on but not by hurting you more and cutting all the ties like she want to. I don't will reuse the coward term but i still have the same idea, not wanting to see Kaoru anymore because you're too hurt is not very mature of her.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Damn looks like I am the only UtaxKaoru shipper remaining here. Sad times.

No, i'm still here too.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh, we're still doing Future Fishing. Why?

Because the bowling scene is good. Don't hate my alien girl,she have done nothing wrong. She's not a love triangle, she just try to make Adachi break her shell.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just notice it but the hair being more black give a strange look. That kinda sound racist out of context, but it might be too much black. Also Yachiro not dead so we can have the bowling scene.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

A time skip might be possible too.

If that mean we can get the orgy than yes

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ooff
It looks like, it was more of the author himself making that choice because he wants to move to the next series right away... After all, he says he made the request right after the first vol went on sale and that he's already working on the next project.

I really hope that with only 2 left we get to see real sex, like I don't care anymore, the age or their problems if this is going to end anyway just have fun with it, right? just sweat, dance and ---------

Is it two or 3 ? Didn't he said two more not inclued the chapter coming ?

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Seems like it might be cancelled, supposedly two chapters left,

Sauce ?

https://mankitsuscans.wordpress.com/

No hope i guess. No real reason but i can guess it's maybe because the sales weren't good.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

For what i gather from Uran tweet (it's google trad so it have errors) : One said

I updated my blog. It is two more times until the serialization end

and

Huh? What? why? seriously? Too early! It is the right reaction. I'm sorry that I have been going to dance lessons since 2 years before I started serializing. All I can do is to draw a final story like this work and to produce the next work that will convince you of this decision. From now on, we shall strive for good relations!"

Link for both tweets if you can trad better than me (not hard honeslty) : First Tweet and Second Tweet

I just want to point that he said serialisation so little hope i guess.

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 6:57PM

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Seems like it might be cancelled, supposedly two chapters left,

Sauce ?

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What I trully want to see from now is Kaoru get her life together and restart it by herself.

Spoiler : With Uta. Kaoru will have nobody to help her after that and i'm still certain Uta bear some feelings for Kaoru despite what she have say. She has this attitude because she assume Kaoru will be fine with Reiichi but with the cheating,Kaoru has nobody and i'm confident in Uta coming back

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The last one was just posted a few days ago, so hopefully there'll be more of this coming out in the future.

Although there were 3 months between chapters 2 and 3, so who knows.

Well it would be a great place to end it.

I need the Sciences Babies and the defeat of Demon lord.

Idea: The demon lord will become their child. That's how she defeated them.

I like this idea

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Who is having a child there? With who?

The hero apparently

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

lol....Demon Lord who now? She's never going to make it out of the inn.

But they promise to get married after they kill the Demon Lord.

Demon Lord gets tired of waiting, goes to the inn to proactively take care of the hero. Both are so upset at being interrupted, they one-shot him.

Easy!

But what if the Demon Lord is a girl ? Did we get a threesome ?

Lilliwyt
Lily Love discussion 27 Jul 14:55
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Finally read and god it's worse than expected. Mom get suddendly "nice" because of the blackmail, Ice forgive way too fast and Mook had 0 character progression at all.Also the fact that Ice must have to explain why she get mad to Ploy is stupid. I mean duh she will be angry that you don't said to her you gonna fake a marriage because she feel you take her for an idiot who can't be trusted.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

lol....Demon Lord who now? She's never going to make it out of the inn.

But they promise to get married after they kill the Demon Lord.

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 2:31PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

According to reports, the full library is accessible in E-Hentai for those who have donated at least $20 to the site.

Now that's a dick move.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 27 Jul 13:48
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
64371994_p3

^Although it remind me that Himawari-san is not translated anymore and that make me sad.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The last one was just posted a few days ago, so hopefully there'll be more of this coming out in the future.

Although there were 3 months between chapters 2 and 3, so who knows.

Well it would be a great place to end it.

I need the Sciences Babies and the defeat of Demon lord.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 27 Jul 13:41
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
64371994_p3

@BugDevil Sunflower meaning is quite simple, they represent the Sun and give sunflowers to someone is like you said "You aremy sun" to the person

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Although nobody has point out that the name of the manga is very tendencious.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I love when everyone goes against Lilliwyt, it's fun.

What did i do to you ? Beside not being agree on a ship that had nothing to do here.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

My question is if the transformation also included a strength boost or something to help with that or if it's just becoming a girl.

I think he just become a girl, it's said that the person who pull out the sword take on her most desired form so i assume it's one or the other and here it's the girl form who where more desired.

Lilliwyt
Anime season 27 Jul 11:53
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Zombie land Saga get a 2nd season call ZLS Revenge.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't know if you're obtuse or trolling, Lilliwyt, but this whole thing is getting tedious either way. It's time to let this one go.

I rarely troll on this kind of thing. I will have let go anyway since the tag have been decided and i'm the minority so i can't had change that.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well guess i don't have my word to say anymore then. I still think it doesn't need it but whatever.

You are straight up in denial. That's all I'm gonna say about that lol

Whatever you say

Edit : I'm not salty, just express my honest opinion. (Also a bit sad since i blacklist transgender tag so the manga dissapeared from my home page)

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 11:15AM