Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
Dear NOMAN discussion 01 Aug 21:14
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Never watched Bleach but I do remember watching Inuyasha as a kid. This just makes me feel a bit nostalgic in chapter 2.

If Nezchan can let me disgress a bit i will say that Bleach was good till the final battle between Ichigo and Aizen. What happen after was useless and forgettable, especially the last arc because Bleach get ended early

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Someone manage to confound Nozomi and Nico it seem.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 20:17
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Excellent summary, but let’s not forget the potential three-way with the aunt.

Double the Ara Ara.

Eh? That's her and senpai (and presumably where things are going after this latest chapter), not Mummy Dearest. So not incestuous carnal relations, just disturbing and kinda depressing carnal relations...

Oh. That's just me who can't read.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 8:18PM

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 20:12
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

and has left all of us with Train Wreck Syndrome as we watch it progress to the inevitable incestuous carnal relations.

About that

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't let you forget it was for Kotori's mom to begin with.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 19:11
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If i'm generous i will said your theory as 10% chance of being right, then again i'm generous.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

anyone seen the one where its like a parody of the ring and the protagonist ends up dating the girl lol

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cursed_video#1 There is another one but they don't date in the other one.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lesbian indeed.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 7:07PM

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 18:59
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think it's pretty clearly implied that Some Bad Shit Goes Down with her and this senpai

Yeah but how come she have a normal discussion with Senpai before the flashback ? I don't know but i rarely want to talk to someone who done bad things to me.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 18:48
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

About hormones, there's no hormones which will make any teenager to imagine their parent sexually.

I mean if the only person you know is your parent then you can maybe go that point. I don't say every teenager have sexual fantasies about their parents but some do.

I would say they would be disgusted with that thought (majority)

I mean if you just keep up that as fantasies i don't see the problem. It's when you went to go for it for real that it become a yikes.

You don't know what happened between them, so you can tell neither am I wrong because manga will show.

i don't see the author pulling such a dark and twisted story for the manga. It's already twisted enough to not add a drug uncousious sexual abuse.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 18:34
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm still standing up to my opinion that Asuka ALREADY had sex with Ayako (both of them in amnesia state caused by meds, not remembering it).

Not again damn it. Nothing happen between Mom and daughter at all, you just make assumptions with obscures sentences.

when senpai is pulling Asuka into something sexual, it awakes blocked memory of having sex with Ayako.

No, it's just Asuka's hormones who get to her. It's a normal teenager behavior.

why she has those flashbacks about mother.

Or she just think about the person she love.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Konatsu get friendship NTR

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 17:53
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

right before Miyuki asks, “Do you have any interest in me?,” Asuka literally flashes on an image of her mother.

Isn't because she love her mother ? I never beenin lovebut if someone ask me if i had intertest in them and i love someone else, i will think about the other person.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 17:51
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I just hope this flashback don't get too long. It's already 4 chapters, we are nearly at a Naruto flashback chapters numbers.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 17:36
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah, why she isn't putting any resistance? Is it because her profile reminds her of her mom?

Idk, that smell bullshit to me. Why did a momcon become suddendly attract to someone else for no apparent reason and she need some glasses if Senpai remind her of her mom because they don't look a like both physically and mentally.

Lilliwyt
Dear NOMAN discussion 01 Aug 11:06
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't mind the Bleach.

I hope you mean the manga.

Lilliwyt
Anime season 01 Aug 11:06
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

A new anime https://youtu.be/fyJY4AyJ9WU all girls are close but look at that 1:05 hahahaha

Some good GL for winter.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

From the moment the tall one thought she gonna die

Can you be precise, about what what moment you are talking? I can't remember anything else except the earthquake as her being in life danger (but I don't remember her having an inner monologue about dying, it was reading many years ago)

Iirc she start to have a big fever, she heard from the TV the death of someone from a MST and start to think she had one too and thought she gonna die so she end up pushing over the other girl to go out with the boy (Kobayashi iirc). After that Kobayashi had to go overseas but promise with the other girl to comeback and marry her (?). Meanwhile it turn out that the tall girl is fine and she still try to flirt even if shetold the other girl to go out with the boy.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 10:03AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

One of "awful" favorites Hen (can't call it entirely yuri, but plot was interesting touching so many various and sensitive themes in a good way, and, it's yuri ending- maybe surprising for such type of manga?) I think I was reading it in 48 hours without sleeping or pauses, that's why it's one of my well remembered favorites.

I'm sorry we are not agree on something again but Hen is my least favorite yuri. From the moment the tall one thought she gonna die, it's started to going from bad to worse for me with the breaking point being the introduction the other Hen protagonists. The final chapter feel made up to give a "good" yuri ending but it way too forced.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

isn't one to be proud of having read it, which is why I'm unwilling to mention

The fact you mention Citrus and NTR afterward make me curious about what yuri can be that bad to not be mentionning.

Good. You won't be founding out unless you accidentally stumble upon the forum that manga where I admitted to that.

The only information i gather throught your historic of message is that manga had a threesome ending. Can't found anything other than that. Did the manga is even here ?

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 8:26AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

isn't one to be proud of having read it, which is why I'm unwilling to mention

The fact you mention Citrus and NTR afterward make me curious about what yuri can be that bad to not be mentionning.

Lilliwyt
Dear NOMAN discussion 31 Jul 21:01
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This author really likes tall bishoujo x adorable schoolgirl, don't they?

Well, beside Beauty and the Beast where Lily have actually more than 20 years old.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can we know take the bets on who gonna Top and who gonna Bottom ?

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt and Svitac, please stop, I don't wanna see either of you banned... laying begging

I did nothing more than answer a sarcasm with a fact within the subject.

Althought i want to know who is gonna top who ? Touko seem to have take the lead of the top position with this scheme.

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 5:02PM

Lilliwyt
Dear NOMAN discussion 31 Jul 16:43
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can someone explain to me the Inuyasha reference ? I'm ashamed i didn't watch at all this one and really don't plan to.