Forum › Posts by blopa

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"The next time we move, I'll buy us a sofa"

Is it Sakurako saying that? Because the one with personal income as of now would be Kasumi.
Either way, said as if it's settled, and I love that.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Come to think about it, Arisa would make a great politician. She's already completely uninterested about anything that's not furthering her own agenda.

last edited at Nov 6, 2018 9:55AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Take in mind that even if they had been both humans, the consequences of their romance would have been the same, given Mel's age.
If anything, the beastkin thing seems to be used as to not reference pedophilia directly, and their eventual reunion is deemed as a triumph of love against prejudice instead of ... less healthy results.

But well, whatever. After that crying face, I hope Master won't disappoint and give us a kiss scene while retrieving her princess from the clutches of the people who will likely try to kidnap her, as the author can't seem to conceive the idea of Mel being 5 secons alone without something bad happening to her.

EDIT: while I'm still concerned about what exactly happens to the beastkin child who do not pass the examination pre adoption school, we do have to point out that, up until now, we have not seen beastkin being used as forced labor, and as per Mist comments, are not intended to be sexually exploited either, with a system in place to protect the beastkin while punishing the perpetrator in case it happens (so the law does favor them in those scenarios). Perhaps that'd change if Mel ventures into the city slums while escaping from her "loveless" home, but I wonder if the author would want to go this far on world building.

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 4:07PM

blopa
1 x ½ discussion 02 Nov 18:27
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

And yet, this is the time when I actually feel guilty. But of course, I like it enough to read til the end! I like it enough to want to subscribe but feel guilty at the thought.

Are you sure you're posting in the right forum section? Seems to me like your post was meant for Citrus discussion.

last edited at Nov 2, 2018 6:28PM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

why is i always Hattori Masahiko with the weird ass concepts

Because Bomber Grape and Dowman Sayman were not available at that time.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Also, I'm starting to feel a bit worried about their relationship. Kasumi seems to put absolutely no care into it, only paying Sakurako lip-service when it gets her something she wants. On the other side, Sakurako seems overly self-sacrificing, oblivious or willing to ignore any faults on kasumi's part, and overly forceful with the relationship stuff. None of that his healthy.

I thought Kasumi was working 2 part time jobs to get the money to move with Sakurako once they graduated, or maybe I'm not remembering correctly?
In any case, Sakurako is not particularly self sacrificing, as she's kind of done with school already, read an entire library, and has not much else to do at the moment other than try to woo Kasumi, cook new recipes, and cook new recipes to try to woo Kasumi. If anything, this last chapter gave her a goal other than Kasumi in the form of her selected university course.

last edited at Oct 29, 2018 12:17PM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So Ichigo is the only personality left? Or "killing" the original personality meant she went away as well?

while i understand the concept they were going for here, this is honestly kinda tasteless imo. it's just straight following the stereotypical "haha one of the alters is a murderous psycho" shtick. "killing off" alters isn't even remotely possible as far as i'm aware. the only bit of this i could honestly appreciate was when the actual communication between alters was shown, but that's about it.

To be fair, it is the author's main gimmic to depict a word that looks normal except for it's medicine, which is way into the science fiction department.
It is also the author's gimmic to make an absolute clusterfuck of a story by the end, so let's see what happens.

last edited at Oct 26, 2018 8:17PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

^ I'd agree if it was more sexual but her love of her boobs seems strangely none sexual so far, and she seems pretty innocent and air-headed. Also the other girl does seem to enjoy any contact with her she can get - even though she clearly wants to be liked for herself instead of her boobs.

She is ALSO using the girls love of boobs to get closer and hope she falls for her, so I could say she is being the less truthful.

Yeh, I get that it's just a gag manga, and I have read Saki of all things with no issue, but reading this made me feel bad. Like, really feeling as if I was sick, even if I'm healthy. Can't really explain it very well, nor why it happens with this and not other (arguably far more "offensive") manga.

blopa
Image Comments 22 Oct 20:18
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
70859329_p0

I don't really like all this Bowsette thing, but this was hilarious. Particularly due to the extreme levels of narcissism you can see on Peach.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This is kind of unconfortable to read, to be honest. The leech being a girl doesn't really make it any better.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

The doujin you never knew you wanted, but now you're hoping for the sequel and spinoff.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Riko, your kinks are showing.

Had lost track of this manga. Just saw chapter 7, and I'm not sure what to say about having a chaper that pretty much coerced a girl with a mental age of like 7 to be part of a love story.

EDIT: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/maho_girls_precure_ch11#10

The artist is convinced only the peripheral demographic will read the manga, it seems.

last edited at Oct 20, 2018 8:47PM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Sakurako's dad is alive and kicking.
When the two go on a new-years visit to Sakurako's home, the dad drives them home from the train station and later back to the station again.
He even worries about them telling 'I hope you two don't fight at home' which gets Sakurako excited and tells Kasumi that she wants to have fight, because they never had one before.

So, both of Sakurako's parents have pretty much given their blessings. Good to know.

last edited at Oct 17, 2018 1:06PM

blopa
Image Comments 15 Oct 00:05
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Rjmuwpj

Wait a minute, aren't me and Yoshikawa-san the only women in this company?

I know I should be focusing on the yuri, but this pissed me off.

blopa
Image Comments 14 Oct 21:57
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Dvuao_pwsaaimdr-orig

Nice try, Corrin.

blopa
Image Comments 14 Oct 21:53
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
60722609_p0

What the Tengu wouldn't do to sell you their newspaper...

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Master's eyes were those of surprise, or those of "JACKPOT!"?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

One assumes that if they actually did run into those two rocket scientists again, and they were suitably impressed by Kurokawa's makeover, Fujishiro would basically sneer "Ha." and swagger off looking extremely pleased with herself.

I can't see it happen any other way.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

For a moment I almost forgot the setting was Japan, and was about to wonder what were the social services and the police doing when she got almost killed by her parents. Silly me.

Kinda sad the story only defines their relationshit as a summer affair, but then again, it was pretty unhealty, if you think about it.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Chapter 29 was on a league of it's own.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Like I said on Danbooru... Yoh is best oneesama in the Mochiverse, and I will fight anyone who says otherwise without hard, indisputable proof!

Here's hard, undisputable proof that Kasumi's sister is the best:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kasumi_and_acchan_ch07#5

blopa
Image Comments 07 Oct 21:25
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Hr6j0z7

She looks like she's dead inside, though...

Or at least not liking the situation one bit.

last edited at Oct 7, 2018 9:27PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

26 chapters in and still don't get bored or Arisa's happy/embarrassed face.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

-(hic)Imma kiss youuuuu!
-No, you're a bother.
- ok... then imma kiss someone else.
- LIKE HELL YOU ARE!

last edited at Oct 7, 2018 8:38PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Considering that the wolf represents a sex offender preying on little girls, Master is perfect to play the part.

last edited at Oct 4, 2018 6:30PM