Forum › Posts by Megumiaki

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

"You first time's mine"
uuuh.... should we tell her?
no no no

not lizard or not fish ?

What do these tags mean? I’ve seen “not lizard” before and I can’t tell what it’s referring to

not lizard refers to when there's a salamander in a story.

Also other lizard-like reptiles. It's on "Snake Woman and Offering-chan" for the snake.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I've only had Rina x Shioriko for one hour, but if anything happened to it, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

So the girl in the flashback there is her childhood friend(?) Yocchan, right? Her hair looks blond here, but brown hair is often shown with no color at all in manga, so I think it's definitely a possibility.

Megumiaki
Ayame 14 discussion 27 Mar 23:01
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Oh. An orgy. Okay.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

It took me longer than it should have to figure out that the scribbled out text says "parents"

Megumiaki
Image Comments 25 Mar 00:23
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Kyuusui_gakari_75225220_p1

Well, at least with these two characters, Western names are probably more appropriate, considering Unova is based on a region of the United States. I do wonder if more Japanese names would have been better for the first four generations, with their regions all being based on regions of Japan.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

The "I'm not an otaku, I'm a fan!" thing is most likely due to Yuzuriko misunderstanding Miyu's meaning when she asked if she could visit her home. I'm pretty sure Miyu used the word お宅 (otaku), a polite way of saying "your home" and the origin of the slang word オタク (otaku), which means "geek/nerd" and is what Yuzuriko mistakenly heard. (I imagine the etymology of the slang word has something to do with otakus staying at home all the time or something.)

last edited at Mar 31, 2020 1:59AM

Megumiaki
Image Comments 20 Mar 23:45
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
79180945_p0

They'll never officially confirm it, but the signs are all there that both Ayumu and Kasumi are 100% in love with her.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Aaa, I wasn't prepared for that...!

Megumiaki
1 x ½ discussion 18 Mar 22:02
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man, she went and asked the question, didn't she

Megumiaki
Image Comments 17 Mar 02:12
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
En-1229435705345990656

I like how Rina has one yellow fingernail

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I think we're being a little too hard on Ito. Yeah, she's being a dick to Sumika, but she's at least starting to be aware of that fact and shows a desire to overcome the past trauma that's causing her behavior. She's basically had her self-esteem trampled on in the past, both by people directly making fun of her appearance and by the girl she admired and maybe even loved showering her in kind words that later turned out to not have the sincerity behind them that she thought they did. She feels like she can't trust anyone or look at anyone truthfully anymore because of how Mina essentially pretended to care about her far more than she really did. Emotional scars caused by a breach of trust make it hard to trust people again.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 15 Mar 03:02
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Esmv3mfuyaaemoz-orig

^^^^^Too spoilery, yeah

Megumiaki
Image Comments 06 Mar 22:11
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
79853070_p0

Forget the handholding, someone censor the tips of those antlers touching!

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man, I wish somebody would bump me from behind while I'm within accidental-kissing range of a cute girl...

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

"I wonder if it's okay, even though she's so young"

Yeah...no. The answer is no. Put the loli down and go to bed Mami.

Megumiaki
Yuri Moyou discussion 04 Mar 21:34
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Whelp. We got a little bit of progress at the end for the two oldest, I guess. Oh well, still a nice series, just kind of an underwhelming ending.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I guess I don’t understand the GFP tag. I thought it meant the character is straight but will have sex with another woman for money/food/lodging whatever, like in Yurika’s Campus Life. There’s nothing to suggest the masseuse was anything but gay.

That was the impression I was under as well (or at least the character hasn't been with women before doing it for money, then through that awakens to their attraction to the same sex). I wonder if there should be a separate Prostitution tag.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Shit, that's some good stuff right there.

If they make a third one, which god I hope they do, they're gonna need to change the title :)

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 3:09PM

Megumiaki
Image Comments 01 Mar 12:49
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Eqrs2dauwain3hm-orig

God I can't wait for this anime

Megumiaki
Image Comments 26 Feb 00:09
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
En-1228663505022140416

I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

But what the fuck.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Interesting how chapter 5 doesn't end with the "pretty much like this" line. The contrast made that chapter stand out as especially meaningful.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Credits page: You're going to lose your virginity.

Whelp, looks like Mari's getting kicked out of the series.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Loving the extra-long full color chapter for chapter 200. That's a crazy number to hit for a yuri manga. Here's hoping for at least another hundred!

Megumiaki
Image Comments 18 Feb 02:04
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
En-1228309430720057344

Ruby has no chill, that's the problem lmao