Forum › Posts by MagiMaki

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

How is this pairing new to me...it's cute.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Well, if you ever let something like this happen to you in real life, it's 100% your fault and you shouldn't encourage it.

You can't even compare loli to real children - a lot of loli are mentally way too mature for their age.

Also fiction.

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 9:37AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I really wish Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru would be more like this - with a cool, (more or less) responsible bodyguard who keeps an eye on the young mistress and at least tries to not get in jail too fast.

That face on page 4 though. =v=

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 3:45AM

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Still has a superfriends vibe going on for me, meh.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So I guess I have to make up the ending on my own for now...Het end for Tamaki, it is. °3°

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 4:17AM

MagiMaki
Image Comments 28 Nov 03:54
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
Shera

I thought it would be tainted by crazy tumblr people as well, but it was pretty good on a silly, slightly cringy level. What I expect from something He-Man like. The male characters were funny and I'm rooting for Catra and Adora - their relationship is pretty interesting. Too many characters in the first season though.

MagiMaki
Image Comments 28 Nov 03:47
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
Whatdidyousay

Season 1 was subtext at best, so I hope for more in the future. =v=

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Now I wonder how X looks like. =w=

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Yeah, futanari ist nice. You can have het without men and children are possible too. =v=

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I wonder what happened to the third beastkin who got a random master. I like Marie for her character, but the snobby one was cute. =o=

MagiMaki
Image Comments 26 Nov 18:53
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
Shera

I really hope this will be a thing in the next seasons. =v=

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So where do I get tanned Youmu Yuri Doujins? ;-;

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Pretty sure they are eternal loli and some kind of mutation, because they don't seem to have beastkin parents. (or human parents who can / want to keep them as their children where they live)

Marie feels more mature, so maybe they grow just mentally? Other nations seem to have different laws, so it might not be a pedophillia topic, but something like interracial relationships.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

How terrible would it be to be a guy, wake up as a girl - but you aren't cute at all...

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

How can you find something annoying and cute at the same time...I think irritation sort of sucks the appeal out of something by definition...

People intentionally keep cats as pets.
There you go.

Or children.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Rini was cool, the other one felt a bit...weak. I didn't see the connection between these two. Dark skin is always nice though.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

A bit fast (so it might end too soon), but I like the setup. =v= Yuri Kamen Rider is kinda neat.

MagiMaki
First Time discussion 20 Nov 06:35
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I don't think it's creepy, it's just awkward and Kokoro is over the top innocent like a preschooler. Not sure if that is even possible. But manga don't have to be 100% realistic anyway.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I really like this seductive husband...I hope she gets more useful though. =v=

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So, how is the anime? Animation quality didn't look too good...

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Now I want to see more from the sister. =v=

MagiMaki
Lily Marble discussion 25 Oct 06:17
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The art looks so nice in general...but Tomboy and OL are the best so far.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Open your heart already. =3=/

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I get some Sakurako (yuru yuri) vibes from this chapter.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...this felt too messy. I liked the fourth wall with all these hated yuri tropes, but it got confusing and a bit shallow fast.

Crazy rage sex isn't my thing I guess. °3°