Forum › Posts by Xyeed

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

She's always watching, always waiting.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The teachers face when running away was pretty fun. I am interested to see more on how this story develops.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg what a chapter. I was not expecting the reveals to be this fast but I am actually glad as it means it won't be dragged out and repetitive. I definitely can't wait for the reactions to Genjou.

I also love how the monster has a face inside his mouth, it's pretty funny and the way Gunjou just politely asked if it was okay if she transformed was hilarious.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I find this interesting as in the previous omegaverse stories I read, there is normally a lot of assault and discrimination. I am glad that this series (at least from the first part) hasn't done any of that and I like how the two girls were able to get to know each other over a year without any massive drama. I hope part two will continue this and just be a nice love story.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

"Thank you for lending me your umbrella" will probably be a phrase that evokes immense disappointment in her for the rest of her life.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow, I was not expecting these developments to happen so fast. I wonder how Fuu and Yukiko relationship will go from here.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I was not expecting Mio to put up no resistance to anything that has happend.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Aw, now I just feel really bad for Nika but I do think she should view it as a good thing since it shows that Koiko takes these things seriously and didn't instantly jump for it. Shows how faithful she would be if they got together.

last edited at May 12, 2021 9:27AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

That magic trick chapter is my favourite. I just love how much fun it was to watch the supernatural characters get confused.

Also if that is the ending then thanks for translating this. It was a nice series that I would have liked to see more of but the chapters were still fun to read.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The twitter extra is brilliant.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Aw, would have liked if it continued a bit more but its nice and short.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Tong Tong is adorable and I want nothing to ruin that smile.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I wheezed when Miki randomly appeared. I love how awkward that situation was and the stare the two gave each other.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow, did not expect Ruby to have such a backstory. I definitely want to see a chapter of the first time they met now. I also can't wait to see Hinami's reaction to when she sees that Gunjou is Azurite, she will probably be really embarrassed.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh Koiko is getting more and more self aware and I do find it funny how detailed Nika analysed the notebook.

Also that credits page was funny.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The plot is just pure chaos to me now. I wonder how many games they will play.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I would love to see a sequel to see how the girl makes more attempts but fail because the other girl is really nice.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Thought it would be longer we would have to watch her struggle to hold it in but it's still good.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

If Subaru's thing now is that she will always be too busy doing something else to do searching, I think it would be pretty funny.

Also thanks whoever donated the raws.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Baiser was merciless in the special chapter. Gave the onlookers quite a show.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

A nice friendship chapter. I am now wondering what Mai's mom will be like and if she knows that Mai likes another girl.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I don't why but even I though I think this is so bad I just couldn't stop reading it and laughing at how stupid this got. Looks like it's ending soon, my only hope for the ending is that Haruki finally tells Aya to go fuck herself and never sees her again (she won't won't though).

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I liked this chapter. It was cute and I felt bad for the cat because thinking it was trap was a fair idea but instead it was for them. I wonder how long it will take until the cat realizes what's going on.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Gunjou has an eternal curse of blues. This make me wonder now what does Ruby's room look like, I would love if it is just covered in blue character merchandise and sheer level disgust that Gunjou would have if she saw it.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Tongtong.exe is adorable.