Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

THE KILLER WAS A PURPLE MAN

Is that the bite of 87 ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What age are they? They are 2nd grade of either junior or senior high, so 13 or 16? If 13, could be the reason why the male voice isn't yet a concern. If 16, then ignoring the voice could hint that Aya might well be into girls, even if unconscious or in denial. The reason Mitsuki keeps on acting instead of clearing the misunderstanding, kinda also hints that she might be into girls herself.

I don't think they're 13, don't even know how you can come to that conclusion.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Luuxiriver-1518885609150226435-img1

which i believe is more or less what gendebender mean.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Luuxiriver-1518885609150226435-img1

Rather unconfortable tho.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Eus_ing-1530171747533631488-img1

Dis hot

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Meyshi29-1530018824677756928-img1

Angel overdose

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Aomushi4-1529714272758288384-img1

I'm still waiting the Aomushi Hololive doujin.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Peachbelly

Peachy Tummy

Lilliwyt
AiYumi discussion 26 May 14:11
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

knocks a police officer out and make it looks like he solved it

Kogoro is a private detective, not a police officer and he is the dad of Ran, his "crush".

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
70901474_p12

is her wrist borken or ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wouldn’t mind seeing this manga go until their graduation of college and even early career to really show their dedication and growth as individuals and as couples

Unless the series is extremly popular, nothing will ever happen because of the sheer time it will take to go to it. Look at Futaribeya, it's a 4-koma and it take 9/10 volumes to go to post college graduation. Here we're in 2nd year at start of volume 6, if it ever wanted to even go to college, it need to skip a lot of the highschool year or it will take at minima 3 volumes of content to go to it.
Very few yuri out there even go past highschool graduation and some are just some timeskip last chapter like Bloom into You or little sequel doujin like Sakura Trick. The only two yuri i have in mind who did go post Highschool and to college are Futaribeya (which are even actually at Adult Life) and Kase-san, which you may know is not the best example.
I don't say this one shouldn't go past graduation but it's up to the author to know if they can manage to write it or not.

PS : Forget to mention Whisper me a Love song for relation going after confession but given the current arc, i don't think it's a good example either.

last edited at May 26, 2022 5:23AM

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Somehow it get a live action movie https://www.va-movie.jp/

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I hope this ends tactfully soon. A big mistake that authors can make is dragging on stories longer then the idea lasts, which can make the story end sour. A great example of this NOT happening is the manga Lilies, Voices, Wear Wind, which ended quickly and beautifully. I'm worried of this story growing stale, so I hope it ends well as soon as the author is finished.

We’ve been way past the idea, and it’s been arguably way better since it settled down into basic slice of life and exploring a first relationship. I do get your point in something ending sooner than later for the sake of overall quality, but there’s frankly an endless amount of story to be told about two young people just exploring life

Thing is, you can go so far without adding some new drama here and there. I agree with first post, it's better to end on a good note than continuing and possibly getting into a bad one.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

ikr, it's all shit and giggles until you realise that even after that much chapter, Haruka was only on the "kissing friend" step. Tbh i thinkt hat too much kissing kill the meaning of kissing and it make the "kissing friend" at the end even more stupid than it was.

which is a super refreshing thing to see in a yuri manga

Someone didn't read Futaribeya

last edited at May 25, 2022 2:05PM

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 23 May 18:29
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think it's taking it too seriously for what it is honestly and by now you should know what you're expecting are never going to happen.

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 23 May 17:54
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I remember know why i stopped reading this thread seriously.

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 23 May 17:15
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Harumin has do more things here that she have in Citrus and it wasn't difficult given she did barely anything in Citrus. I would really stop reading if it was that.
I don't know why peoples continue reading while they uberly hate one of the main character.

Edit : oh boi did the post above make me laugh. You can really see how little she have done when two of the things mentionned where from one chapter only each. Harumin being clueless about the relation all manga long made her useless as a friend. Matsuri was a better friend through Citrus course than Harumin ever was.

last edited at May 23, 2022 5:19PM

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

i would've felt a little bad for kenji if he didn't go for the "if she doesn't want to date me that doesn't mean a woman's fine" line, coupled with that expression. Talk about an immediate bad taste in my mouth, how rude.

I think he was in jealous mode (upset about rejection).

And to be fair, there is more logic behind it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Woooo here comes the contrivance that convinces the sex worker to give up her stable income for a thin promise because obviously sex workers are undateable and we as readers couldn't bear to see an adult protagonist choose to enter a lasting relationship with such a person.

hum no ? It's because the secretary know that the prostitute is a good presence for the CEO and since she is leaving her job then she ask her to take her place so they can be together more often. You're digging too deep.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Someone is getting assertive.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

When i'm buying a book, it's for read first, not collection. I have no need of a book in a language i can't read. Also pretty damn ironic people said that author don't get anything with licensing when you read scanlated stuff that doesn't bring them money either.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not sure what part of this reads like "actual love triangle" instead of "conspiracy to poke fun at the useless lesbian friend in denial (and maybe get her out of the closet)" to you guys...

Joke on you, it's that exactly who irk me. It's just 3 girls just poking fun again and again just because it's fun. It can be funny at first but it starting to get old and annoying.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You mean half a year, last chapter was in October, which was 6 month ago and 6 months is not long enough to be considered dropped. Also imagine team owning you anything.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Dropping due to licensing is only because the group want to, nothing prevent anyone to pick it up and continue it. It happen with New Game, the group in charge drop because the official english translation was nearly at the same point than them but another group come little time later and finish the translation. But honestly, there is some more licensing stuff that stay on Dynasty than the opposite.

That's exactly the reason why so many people here more often than not actually welcome the news about series being licensed with anguish instead of joy.

Which is false most of the time and the reason why, like see here is because they don't like the editors, not because it will get dropped, which again happen not that much.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
91271400_p0

Oh, is it from the infamous bath stream at KanaCoco house ?