Forum › Posts by Fairypixie24

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

I think this is the first time that Kishi made almost clear that they masturbate (?) even if it's very NSFW (more before than now) they didn't talk about sexy stuff like that.
huehuehue

I thought the same thing. A big first.

If Nao is even fired from VE, she can find a job in Ayame 14.

That's quite the pose to do that (with pants on).

With pants off, you would see her hand petting the cunny, so no. ;-)

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

I'm requesting a yuri manga, manhua, or manhwa that has a bunch of comedy, but it still has a serious plot to the story. I'm absolutely fine with nsfw or not. Thankss

You're a bit vague about your likes and dislikes... I'm not sure of what sort of story would be better suited to your tastes, but I'll try to recommend something anyway. This:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_real_her

It is a comedy, totally a comedy, but there's a serious love story as the main plotline. With a happy end, too.

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

I can tell you right now, without spoiling anything, that ALL the characters in this manga have gone through Bad Things (tm) in the past and still carry the open wounds. It's going to be a a roller coaster of emotions as we find out whether they can lick each other's wounds and make them all better or whether they will end up wounding each other even more. Take this as a fair warning, 'kay?

Sounds like a yuri telenovela. :p

I'm down with that. Especially the licking part. Licking is important. You can't overstate the importance of licking. Every lesbian should strive to master the art of licking.

I hope the characters in this manga will lick each other lots an' lots.

(Oh and if by doing so they heal each other's wounds, all the better! XD )

Fairypixie24
1 x ½ discussion 02 Aug 22:42
joined Apr 6, 2019

If you look at the inkblots and see a pretty butterfly or some nice flowers, it means you're ok. If you see a dog with the head split in half or a dead cat full of squirming grubs, it means you're a mess.

I see what you did there.

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Ah, I see you're a person of culture as well.

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

What, you mean 8-year-old little girls who, when they see a beautiful grown-up woman, will push her down on the rug and give her deep tongue kisses?

With such skill that it will make the lady go weak all over and become unable to resist?

And she will have to beg the loli to stop because "any more and she will have an orgasm"?

last edited at Aug 2, 2019 1:55PM

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

I think the only one I haven't read from the recommendations is transistor venus.

Glad to be of help. Takemoto Izumi has a very personal style. There are people who find it's not their cup of tea. Me, I absolutely love it.

In fact I would have recommended Sakura no Kiwa too (another series by Takemoto) if only Lililicious were still working on it... but they stopped at chapter 5, and that was in 2016; no new releases since then. :/

Are their any series with girls that have more realistic proportions or are even a bit on the chubby side? I already know about Virgin's Empire.

Maka Maka, by the same author of Virgin's Empire, should do the trick. Especially since you want something more on the racy sexy side. There are 2 volumes, and both have been completely scanlated.

It's not on the Dynasty reader (because at some point it was licensed or something) but the fan-scanlated version can be found in other online readers. Just do a Google search.

Fairypixie24
Ayame 14 discussion 27 Jul 13:24
joined Apr 6, 2019

There’s a moose loose aboot the hoose!

Oops, sorry, that's not French Canadian, just plain Canadian. My bad.

(Hope Trevor Philips didn't hear me... )

joined Apr 6, 2019

necrophilia needed?

That would be going a bit too far, methinks. This ain't ´Sexy Losers´ yet.

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

I am requesting any good yuri manga (or manhwa, comic, ect) that is lesser known and I might not have read. I would prefer minimal if any nsfw scenes, but those are fine too. It doesn't have to be hosted on here (in fact, if it isn't the chances of me not knowing it go up). I just want something cute, thanks.

Translation needs to be specifically English? Or other languages (say, Spanish)
are ok with you?

She probably wants English. (Well, better to assume that, just in case.)

My recommendation:

Transistor Venus

A 7-volume sci-fi space opera series. Definitely one of the lesser known ones (only 14 comments in the reader). And it matches all the criteria: good, cute, funny and definitely sfw.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Added Age Gap tag, changed Yuri to Subtext. I don't know anything about this series but given the author, I'm not entirely convinced there's anything more to this than two cute girls getting along.

Well Kawai Rou has the series tagged on Pixiv as "original yuri" so...

YES!
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

They are already at the point of indirect kisses. Lady was getting all giddy from tasting the same lipbalm that had touched Non-chan's lips. I say it's only a matter of time before she gets to taste her actual lips.

Bring on dat yummy age-gap yuri. >:-D

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Tachigawa has just trouble understanding her constant urge to kiss Imoko.

Should just ask someone to explain it to her. Everyone gets the same urge around Imoko. XD

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Girl 1: (surfing with cellphone) "Hey, look at this! I was checking A Room For Two at the Dynasty reader, and wow: there are 2200+ messages in the comments thread! It really is super popular, huh?"

Girl 2: "Yeah, too bad only 20% of those posts are about the actual series."

(Conversation heard in a lesbian bar, you totally can't prove I made it up.)

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Ok so I'll go ahead and make some recommendations for the naive little lamb who comes to this site for the first time, knowing nothing of yuri manga.

My suggestion is to start with some series by Morishima Akiko! She's widely recognized as one of the best and most representative authors presently active, and you really can't go wrong with her.

If you want to read about schoolgirls (a staple of yuri), try Hanjuku Joshi. A 20-chapter manga series, I've read and reread it more times than I can remember. Find it on the online reader here:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hanjuku_joshi

If you want to read about adult women, try Romance Girls File. Or perhaps Office Romance: Women's Division. The former is a volume of short stories, the latter an ongoing series following a group of women who work at the same office (with the main character focus of the story shifting every couple of chapters). Links are as follow:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/romance_girls_file

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/office_romance_womens_division

Or, of course, if you prefer to see and choose by yourself, just visit her author page on the reader and pick whatever catches your fancy from the dozens of mangas and doujins there:

https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/morishima_akiko

Hope you have fun! XD

joined Apr 6, 2019
  • SS-tier: Plums
Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Niiice! Making a thread for recommendations is a wonderful idea! XD

I see there have been less than 20 posts but already 3 different people recommend Out of the Blue. Pretty impressive, gotta be a good one! I'm definitely gonna check it out.

PS: see how I was right about this being a good idea? I already got something good from looking at the thread and it's still at page 1, lol.

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Six years later, this manga still has me bummed.

Aw, why did you have to bump it?
I didn't know this manga. Now I've read it and I'm bummed too. :/

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

At least it was never outright illegal, unlike many Western countries at the same period, where they'd have to fear all sorts of repercussions (depends on the exact date and country and frankly some randomness of course). Not that I imagine it'd be easy in Japan during that period either ^^

Sodomy was illegal during the Meiji restoration for few years

Must have been the Westernization. They tried really hard to please the British and Americans, at the time, by making the country more like theirs; and a lot of really stupid laws were the result.

"Please", Hell. They pretty much wanted to become them (and the Germans while they were at it).

You're absolutely right. I understated the extent of the problem.

Heck, just as an example: the gakuran and the sailor-style dress worn by school students have become by now an inseparable part and even a symbol of Japan's culture, and a big sexy fetish to boot. People have pretty much forgotten where the idea originally came from, haven't they?

Fairypixie24
Prism discussion 17 Jul 18:08
joined Apr 6, 2019

This is still an amazing story. I've just now read it again, for the third of fourth time. I really wish it hadn't been cancelled.
They should just have removed the traced panels and made the author redraw them and leave it at that... axing the series was a dick move. :/

joined Apr 6, 2019

Can I have a second part, author-sama? Pretty pwease?

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

At least it was never outright illegal, unlike many Western countries at the same period, where they'd have to fear all sorts of repercussions (depends on the exact date and country and frankly some randomness of course). Not that I imagine it'd be easy in Japan during that period either ^^

Sodomy was illegal during the Meiji restoration for few years

Must have been the Westernization. They tried really hard to please the British and Americans, at the time, by making the country more like theirs; and a lot of really stupid laws were the result.

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

is manga not real life.. just sit and read...and enjoy

That's a good mantra. I second it wholeheartedly.

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Feh. Those thuggish government types are always pussies. They can't stand paradigm shifts. Challenge their prejudices, and...

https://i.imgur.com/9A8nAQ4.gif

That. XD

No, just joking. I stretched the truth a bit. What actually happened was this:

(ding dong)

Me: (go to door, open, see buncha FBI thugs with guns)

FBI thugs: "Surpri-ise! We're the FBI! So you thought you could read yuri manga and get away with it? Not under President Trump's watch, you won't! Haw haw! You're under arrest, lesbian slut!"

Me: "No, I'm not, because this isn't the USA. In this country, you have no authority to arrest anyone. In this country, you're just a bunch of clowns."

FBI thugs: (in a whiny voice) "What!? But but... we have guns! Some guy in Dynasty forum said that we could do anything if we have guns!"

Me: "Nope. Looks like you were bamboozled. Rule of law says I can read whatever I want, and no jackbooted thug can stop me. You bullyboys and your guns don't belong here. Why don't you make like a tree and leave?"

FBI thugs: (turn around and leave, bawling like babies, never to return)

I admit I never tried Dogbert's method. But it probably works. :P

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 7:08PM

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Every girl in this manga will probably be paired up with someone (another girl, if at all possible) before the series is concluded.

Well if you except Yukari, they are pretty much all by pair. At least for those who had screentime.

Hm, there's Natsuki too... unless we're shipping her with her brother Mizuki? They'd be cute together, but the pairing would be kinda incest-y.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :P

I uave this nagging feeling that FBI came to your house within 10 minutes of you commenting that.

Eh, it was okay. I told them about "1 x ½" and how I shipped Asuka x Ayako as well, and they ran away in terror.