Forum › Posts by BlueDsc

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but is the MC popular with the ladies?

She's just really good at making friends.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Shmalloe-1585932925505134593-img1

Marceline's lookin awfully alive.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
102266151_p0

^I usually see it described as "psychological horror", which I feel is pretty accurate. There are absolutely horror tropes throughout the game, along with a handful of jumpscares.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Very good. Very stupid. As stupidly good as usual.

Really putting that idiot couple tag to good use.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm totes down for seeing this concept played with outside of hentai.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I must say, this feeling of having to say goodbye to a series I've followed for so many years will never stop being so painful to me. I've had to do it many times now, and it's such a bittersweet thing.

I'm too fried from work today to leave any significant thoughts, so I'll just say it was a lovely ending, and Himawari-san's real name is wonderful. I legitimately didn't expect for us to learn it, so I'm glad that we got to.

Thank you one last time to everyone who made this series possible. It will always be dear to my heart and one that I will revisit many times as the years go on.

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 10:01PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

After all this time, Mazu's Holomyth animation is finally complete.

It's amazing, simply amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euPfAilSpuU

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

They got really creative with this title

Well you know what you're reading at least.

Pretty sure that's the reason why manga names are like this now. Marketing or whatever.

These days it's more like a form of art

Cute novelty. The question is, is it any good?

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I look forward to seeing what kind of shenanigans happen this time.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
102266151_p0

I think one of my favorite things about DDLC is that so many people loved the characters enough that they wanted to give them happiness.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Techimi_dx_-1582748035762704384-img1

^Honestly, I feel like an aquarium date is just a romance experience in general. I've read plenty of het with it, and even some yaoi.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Now I'm curious if the little girl that gets killed by the doll just didn't have that happen here, or if this is before that actually happens.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
04119__snail-1584215517069340672-img1

Playin some Smash

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Mlembug-1585321398419222529-img2

I've read a one shot with a kinda similar premise, though it was more on the depressing side than cute. It's been so long I'd be surprised if I could find it again.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

At the pace this manga, and Kasumi in general, move, I bet we'll get to see her answer in five or six volumes.

I want to see Kasumi ask "so how do two girls have sex" in her bleary-ass low energy way

I imagine Kasumi would approach sex the same way this dog approaches food.

When you get down to it, Kasumi would be the ultimate bottom in the laziest way possible.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Thats a pretty young aunt

This reminds me of a funny conversation I had at work the other day. People seem to always think of an uncle or aunt as just being older by default, but that's not always the case. I straight up broke a coworker's mind when I told him that I have an uncle that's younger than I am.

BlueDsc
A Cute Guy discussion 27 Oct 15:22
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

smol boy makes things clear, cute edition

This reminds me of Sasaki and Miyano. When the characters get together one of them makes it abundantly clear because he hates when he reads a manga and they don't make it clear.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

At the pace this manga, and Kasumi in general, move, I bet we'll get to see her answer in five or six volumes.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

LOL the author predicted Frogkiwawa… XD

I choose to believe this is where she got the idea for it to begin with.

Not to burst your bubble, but Frog Kiara is from the talent herself in a video from January last year titled "am frog." It was linked in the comments here already. She's also done several other animals in the same style. The frog one got over twice as many views as the others. This was made in August last year, so the inspiration is the other way around.

Ah boo, I actually forgot about those. The one she did for Gura's birthday was adorable as hell.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

LOL the author predicted Frogkiwawa… XD

I choose to believe this is where she got the idea for it to begin with.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I don't think I've seen the "Insane amounts of title" tag before...

I present to you:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_became_a_slave_in_another_world_pien_and_to_make_matters_worse_my_master_is_a_black_hearted_elf_queen_but_shes_super_hot_note_v_impt_im_pretty_useless_so_im_getting_barked_at_left_right_and_centre_but_the_orc_im_rooming_with_is

I still can't get over the fact that the title is so long Dynasty can't actually show the entire thing.

The full title, as posted on Mangadex, is:
I Became a Slave in Another World (pien) and to make matters worse, My Master is a Black-Hearted Elf Queen! (But She’s Super Hot. (note: v. impt.)) I’m Pretty Useless, So I’m Getting Barked At Left, Right, and Centre, but the ORC I’m rooming with is full of good vibes, and the ELF in the Village is pretty cute too, so on the whole, I have to say that I’m actually quite enjoying myself here.

Another fun fact, when I hit "Preview Post" the link actually shoots off of my page preview.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Oh my god young previous Himawari-san is so adorable!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

So I read the first chapter of Everything is Fine based on a morbid curiosity of what has been said about it here.

Fuckin hell.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Untitled-2

Maybe she's color blind.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Kinda reminds me of a het manga I read recently where one of the characters wears a bag over his head to hide his face.

Though I'm pretty sure the only similarity is "Character hides their face".

last edited at Oct 25, 2022 3:22PM