Forum › Posts by felino

felino
Image Comments 20 Apr 11:22
joined Sep 13, 2018
Ruo_tariki_hongan_1250481356049539072

i still believe she did an high IQ move on tomoko to get closer to her , she doesnt want her as a big sister , she just want to be spoiled by her.

joined Sep 13, 2018

so what happens if a succubi had sex with a female here.
would she kill her sucking all her life force?

last edited at Apr 19, 2020 11:09AM

joined Sep 13, 2018

the "i love yuri" shirt
god damn it another one i want to have , every manga or anime i like always have some shirt i want.
-suicat /watermeloneko shirt from comic girls
- spark & "its my birthday and all i got its this oversized T-shirt" shirt from watamote
- sleep x sheep pajamas from hitori bocchi
-now this "i love yuri"

joined Sep 13, 2018

This was quite cute and feeled like one of the official chapters.

Still ,everytime i remember shamiko stayed in a hospital most of her lifetime makes me feel kinda sad.People makes fun of her for being dumb and not knowing common stuff but they dont know she literally has no knowledge of such things because she have never seen them before.

joined Sep 13, 2018

funny how most of those neets actually can do work better or at least on the "acceptable" zone but they just dont.
Like how there were smart kids in school who just didnt study and wasted their time not because they were lazy but because they get bored of how easy the task is.

Neets dont even know how good they can be at a job until they are forced to it and there was this dude who did a better job than the other guys with years of experience , he keep saying he fucked up and went home thinking he did everything wrong when that was not the case.

I can see the manga ending with neeko being a streamer the only thing i hope for is neeko dating uri-chan

joined Sep 13, 2018

mfw i have the same age gap with my lil sister.

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

na , this needs an anime it actually has potential.
I laugh every single chapter and its just too cute.

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

that was basically a confession

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

I knew it was going to end up with something like this i even think the guy doesnt love her and said all that out of the blue to save her , now he regrets what he did and cheats on her with the girl he truly loved.

Still , i dont see a way out of that nightmare being saved by uta-

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

I knew it was going to end up with something like this i even think the guy doesnt love her and said all that out of the blue to save her , now he regrets what he did and cheats on her with the girl he truly loved.

Still , i dont see a way out of that nightmare being saved by uta-

joined Sep 13, 2018

1million yens ? paying up a scort slut 35k ?
gee i hope i could be a depressed mess in a 1st world country. My fears come when i think the next week my boss could fire me because the company need to survive the economy dying out.

I know its sad and all but i cant just not think about being "1st world problems".
I think depression is a weird circle where you feel bad then dont want to do X thing , then since you slacked you feel even more bad , you start to care less about your own body (showers , healty food,etc) and this ends up in even more sadness.

i have schizophrenia and in the 1st two years of the treatment i feeled this , since the pills would let me move so much i stopped doing excercise and started to feel down ,after that it pulled more bad things after the other.
Just when i started to do excercise again and eating healty i started to feel less sad.

heard cats and rabbit had the same problem , if rabbits are left alone they die of sadness and if cats stop cleaning themselves for too long they get depressed and dont want to move or eat.

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

we are reaching some gay level that seemed impossible.

joined Sep 13, 2018

every time i see tadokoro i see tomoko kuroki.

i want some kind of crossover where like adult tomoko novel writer is the inspiration for tadokoro to draw manga , thinking "even a gloomy girl without friends can follow her dreams and be happy"

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

HAA freaking live in the same apartment already.

they are both in tokyo , they had to take trains anyways ,why not live together?

felino
SHY discussion 07 Apr 15:59
joined Sep 13, 2018

next chapter will be alien invasion arc i hope.

joined Sep 13, 2018

succubus diguised as an angel

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

i can see the next official chapter to reveal asuka being like this in middle school before changing into what she is today.

joined Sep 13, 2018

-yuri
-wincest
-age gap

HAAAA! stop , my heart cant take it anymore
i want more , this is everything i want to see in yuri

joined Sep 13, 2018

I WANT MORE DANG IT

this is cute but i dont get why they do the mayonegg joke and no "mayo nee-san"

joined Sep 13, 2018

RemiliaScaletSurroundedByLesbians.png

she's going to get the harem isnt it? i expected to just be one other girl probably blonde a younger than her.

joined Sep 13, 2018

smol and cute

joined Sep 13, 2018

back to the roots , its been a long time since miyako went creepy mode and was afraid of being arrested.

Now i see the accordion memes were right ,she was actually fat.

I think people like kouko x miyako so much because kouko loves her just the way she is even her bad side which is quite big.
add ch50 to that , to me it was one of the most cuter chapters

joined Sep 13, 2018

only 3 girls left? i cannot believe it , the manga is gonna end soon.
But it good to see she befriended all the guys in a few panels and it was not a dedicated chapter for each guy.
Since the start of the manga i was wondering what would the author do with the guys , i think it was a mistake to make co-ed school since this was most 404 men not found in more than 70 chapters.

My daughteru bocchi finally grew up , she can talk to people normally now.

joined Sep 13, 2018

i imagine the final punchline would be sayaka saying she loves the smol girl before smol tells her how she feels.

joined Sep 13, 2018

just when i was talking about this doujin people makes the typesetting , thanks to goggled anon and the typesetter.

I just wanted to see the joke with tomoko asking tomoko if the fang gets in the way while she does the big S U C C .
Now i wanna see kibako meshi.