Forum › Posts by MagiMaki

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Too short, like always. ;w;

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I forgot that shipping is a sensitive topic for other people as well.

"I like ice cream"

"Well f you"

Why though. pwp Anyway, I like this pair and it's nice to see that both of them help each other out.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Can't we talk about cute things and shipping instead? In general I mean. People can see a work of art in a different way, but that's how it is.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

There is not enough popcorn in the world to read through all of this, it's not even amusing anymore. And this kind of "problematic serious talk" appears every time I visit a discussion on this site.

last edited at May 10, 2019 7:17PM

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Another cute chapter. ^o^ Feels like there is some progress going on.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

They are normal animals...drawn as humans. I think. @.@

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

How is using "yurifag" homophobic though...x-fag usually means shitty fan. The comedy was pretty bad nevertheless.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I almost expected her to "train suplex" that truck. But this is fine.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

One shot everytime the word lesbian appears. :o

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I can't take people seriously who use 'yikes', 'folks' or 'y'all'. Is that a twitter trend or something?

Folks and yall are southern things as far as I know. Yikes is something morons say when they want to bail out of an argument without admitting defeat, by pretending that the opposition is being so offensive as to want their departure.

Some people on social media used all three of them so I thought it was some kind of SJW language. Close enough. :D

Now I'm interested if the boys turn out to be girls, too. But I guess they simply disappeared. I hope they at least have science babies.

last edited at Dec 30, 2018 4:46PM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I can't take people seriously who use 'yikes', 'folks' or 'y'all'. Is that a twitter trend or something?

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

You can't escape the yuri. :O

MagiMaki
Image Comments 28 Dec 14:49
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
72205355_p0

Is it worth it to watch for these two alone? :o

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That's really cute. I don't mind the incest too much in this one. Both of them are adorable.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm, it wasn't that bad. Her pervyness was a bit over the top, but if she starts to get more serious I think I'll like it.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I mean, this was kinda hot, but I can't think of Nanoha without Fate. It felt like NTR the whole time with a weird potenial threesome in the future.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Meh, these emotional rape discussions always remind me of 'problematic' players who dare to punch female video game characters in the face. (even if you can do the same to men) You can talk about it, but don't let it trigger you. There are so many real cases you could care more for.

We don't even know what exactly she did and she only said that she liked some resistence. Giving weak resistence (playful or not) is clichèd japanese behavior to be seen as ladylike.

Sure, she is (was?) still a jerk. But I don't think she went full rapist with her last girls. How do you survive manga though, where molestion is mostly used for comedy relief?

MagiMaki
Citrus + discussion 20 Dec 13:39
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That was some solid hardcore over the top drama. (No, I don't see any yet, either)

Hope to see a few other pairings soon.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...so did Kokone lie to her friends about her girlfriend? That part got me confused.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

"I'll make you my special disciples"

Aww. =v=

I don't think it will stay onesided, but at least delinquent-chan seems to be trustworthy. I like loli age gap stories more when the older part is not a terrible pervert.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That was cute, but I don't know if there really are japanese people who don't even know words like "awesome" or "love" in english.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

At least for me, trap usally means someone is so cute, that he can pass as a cute girl.

Don't hurt the feelings of fictional characters I guess...?

I think they don't mind though.

Some people even are offended if you use yuri for yourself instead of lesbian or gay, but I like yuri way more. It sounds nice. :c

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I usually don't read yaoi, but this is cute. =3=

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm, wouldn't it make more sense to start a career as musician? 30y old idol sounds depressing.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

How is this pairing new to me...it's cute.