Forum › Posts by Kisa

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Way way way too many questions, not enough info. Will wait for translation.
But, I do like the many thoughts shared about a grown up or mature view of sex and relationships.
And I do believe that when you find that special someone, that physically loving them is so much more enjoyable once you understand them, trust them, than casual intimacy.

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 11:32AM

Kisa
Magan&Danai discussion 05 Mar 21:05
joined Dec 27, 2015

Cute and klutzy! How could anyone resist that?

Kisa
Image Comments 04 Mar 22:56
joined Dec 27, 2015

I'm not sure why, but girls in armor are so sexy!

joined Dec 27, 2015

So very sweet!
So sweet it makes me smile.

joined Dec 27, 2015

No one can resist The Bocchi!

joined Dec 27, 2015

Hmmmm, what medicine is she taking, for what?

joined Dec 27, 2015

Nya-chan where are you? i need to feel more pain

I'm here. Just read the latest chapter (sorry, was busy this w-e)

A chapter full of nothingness. One step forward, two steps backward.

They are such good friends. Holding hands on the beach & al...

Romance? I thought there was hints of some in the previous chapters. I must have been mistaken, because they seem to have forgotten everything about it.

Honestly, I think Ssamba didn't plan how to make the relationship progress.

Some call it teasing. I call it lack of planning.

The characters currently each take a psychotherapy with random side characters, Enah, Oppa, whatever, so, eventually, they give time to Ssamba for finding ideas.

I mean, drama over graduation? Did she give back an empty career survey? Oh, right, they aren't in highschool. I don't even remember what they are studying. Were they studying? I thought they were spending their life on the beach and getting into accidents. Why talking about that now? Who gives two flying shits about it?

I notice nobody discusses this chapter anymore. Just drooling over fanfics, where SOMETHING actually happens.

LOVE IT!
Nya-chan:
You bring balance to the force, or farce, however anyone sees it.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Tus-en takk thatanon !!!

joined Dec 27, 2015

Tanks halmoni !

joined Dec 27, 2015

Love big brother! So understanding of his little sister. If only all big brothers were this cool.
Norae has a great support system, great family, which in turn will make her an wonderful understanding person. I think she'll be an awesome wife/ partner for Seola.

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 12:06PM

Kisa
Magan&Danai discussion 26 Feb 21:50
joined Dec 27, 2015

So cute. But, and I realize it's romantic comedy, if it were me, I would start to wonder are we in love?
Because every time something romantic happens there is embarrassment followed by violent reactions.
It's a funny series. But I would love to see a moment between them, just once, where there was mutual acceptance of romance.

joined Dec 27, 2015

I think LaLa is cute. And like all the girls in the series, deep down a wonderful person. But she needs to not lose her head over emotional attachments......

Kisa
joined Dec 27, 2015

I like the monster girl fantasy trend, so it's good. I think it's the combination of monster fantasies/stereotypes, plus romance, and a little slice of life that interest me.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Oh well, we all get sick.
Work hard halmoni ! Good luck!

joined Dec 27, 2015

I love the new running style, she is trying to run and jump hurdles while getting away, so funny!
She's so literal. You could really mess with her head.

I think her head is already messed enough.

Very true.
But it makes her cute, and fun.

joined Dec 27, 2015

I love the new running style, she is trying to run and jump hurdles while getting away, so funny!
She's so literal. You could really mess with her head.

last edited at Feb 18, 2016 3:53PM

Kisa
Image Comments 17 Feb 14:41
joined Dec 27, 2015
[nuka]

In the manga this yankee girl just beats on Tomoko, and for good reason. But it would be cool if they could be a bit more in touch.....

joined Dec 27, 2015

What Bocchi lacks as swim coach, she makes up for in fun and cuteness. I wanna be her disciple too me thinks.

Kisa
Kase-san discussion 15 Feb 15:06
joined Dec 27, 2015

KaguraMikazuci posted:

someone will translate further chapters?

Alice Cheshire posted:

Someone will probably eventually pick it up though. If nothing else then once Comprehensive Tovarisch is done I might have a go at it myself if nobody else has picked it up by then. That could be awhile though because there's 8 or more chapters left in Comprehensive Tovarisch that I know of. (Also I still have stuff I should do for Kawaii Scans as well, it's just on the back burner for me currently since the person who volunteered to typeset for Comprehensive Tovarisch kinda flaked out on us leaving me to learn it myself.)

You could at least try reading the most recent page before asking questions like this.

Edit: Also to elaborate on what I said in the quoted post. If I end up working on it myself it's going to be awhile. Probably not before summer at the earliest.

IF you do get a chance to work on it, it will be much appreciated, and thank you.
IF you don't get a chance to work on it, we appreciate all you do, have done, to contribute to everyone's enjoyment of this hobby. And thank you so much!

joined Dec 27, 2015

If I were one of them, we would totally all lovey dovey by now.

I thought the same thing. After I read the update I will admit I thought of how I would try to be romantic and get my feelings across. If I was Seola, Maybe say something corny like "do you already know?" And if Norae said "know what?" I wouldn't answer, just lean over and gently kiss her on the cheek, and say " how much I love you".
Though in reality, if that happened and Norae rejected me, it's a long painful walk back.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Yup, more than words, I haven't heard it in a while.

Kisa you missed out on our whole discussion after the minute of the release lol. Someone already identified the song :)

Sorry. I read my chapter update while waking up and posted while running thru the shower. Now that I've read all the comments, I feel a bit silly. (sigh)

joined Dec 27, 2015

Thanks you so much halmoni!
Yup, more than words, I haven't heard it in a while.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Love this tension! But it's killing me!

I know I've heard those lyrics before.

Soooooo romantic ! Guitar playing and singing as well. SO SEXY!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 12:00PM

joined Dec 27, 2015

IDK....sometimes I wish Hitori would just enjoy her life and friends she has now, and stop worrying so much about Kai-chan, and then maybe other friendships would just come naturally. Though her friends now deserve some credit as being understanding enough about her situation not to get hurt. It will be interesting to see how she grows in the future.
Fight on Bocchi!

Kisa
Magan&Danai discussion 10 Feb 15:28
joined Dec 27, 2015

The blushing! The 'I must hide my embarrassment inside my lover's coat'. The passionate stare.
SO FRICKIN CUTE!