Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Missing the most critical word in this sentence.

You saw nothing

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Mission failed, we get it next time.We've got matching even if it's only thumb rings. Worth noticing that Kasumi doesn't deny the living peacefully together so there's that.

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 4:37PM

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's not about being easier, it's about having a distraction. Babies are quite good for that.

Pets are also good for that.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

but by being unreasonable it gives this forum a bad rep.

We already a certain reputation with the over analysis on some thread.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So that's why I think Reiichi wasn't there with her.

You must admit that Risako call timing was on point. As soon as Kaoru send the message to Reiichi, Risako call, not only that but she call and first thing she ask is if she is out.You admit that is a strange question to ask out of the blue.Why would she assume that Kaoru is out ? I think she call because she see the message on Reiichi phone about how she is on her way home and so call her to know where she is exactly so Reiichi can go home in time.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 30 Sep 11:00
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So I just saw Taiyaki post ch preview on pixiv and there is a picture of Miyuki Senpai as a child with another child and I'm going to assume it's about her past forbidden love, as in her sister..? Since she understood and didn't freak out about Asuka's forbidden love for her mother dearest. I mean it's still a huge jump but that's what my mind thought of immediately.

So we might get siscon shenanigans?! Heck, that's looks to good to be true.

Calm down Mochi

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah, like asking your friend if she does humiliation play with another girl and if it's a burden for heris something easy to ask.Put in persective damn it, Omi can't walk up and ask that like she ask what time is it and of course she would assume it's a burden. Most everyone will thought it's a burden. Gosh, peoples piss me off because they assume Omi is a love rival when she is just here to make the relation stronger. She was doing out of friendship for Koguma, yeah i know friendship between girls in a Yuri. Not a thing a lot of people can understand.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

YES THEY DO
NOW FUCK OFF YOU USELESS THIRD-WHEEL, FIND OTHER GIRL TO BULLY YOU, AND LEAVE THESE TWO ALONE

Ah-hemm

Let Omi alone, she didn't do anything wrong. She just wanted to help Koguma because she thought it was burden for her so she wanted to take off a little by doing it in her place.What people forget in this, is that both Omi and Hino have done it soly for Koguma because both thought it was a burden for her. There were no ill intent behind, neither a "cheating" like some are saying.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 29 Sep 16:10
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Eakiblvu8aa9at1-orig

"Is it gay if i sniff her hairs ?"

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How can I feel bad for her if she never even tried to fix them properly in the first place?

It's a bit more complicated that you make it sound like.It's not your classic misunderstanding situation, we talk about cheating with straight up lies. It's easy to say that Kaoru should walk up to Reiichi and ask him about that but in reality it's more complicated, Kaoru is in a mess after the whole Uta storm and she still trying to stay focus. Reiichi is now the only thing that keep her not alone, so it's difficult for her to ask Reiichi about that because if he say it's true and decide to go with Risako then Kaoru will be alone and depressed.

Honestly, yes Kaoru can do it but it's really difficult for herself right now to not but even salt in the injury and we talk about a simple cut here.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"I didn't feel like she is lying" ???? Hello, you see them together recently.How the hell can you think she is not lying ? I don't even know what Risako think anymore, i thought she want to go back with Reiichi, if it's not already done and now she said that to Kaoru ? What did she think ? That Reiichi will creep out and drive away from Kaoru ? Risako is a big mystery i can't grasp yet. Kaoru is a big mess and can't even think straight, the Risako is lying reflexion is what seal the point. Kaoru know that they seen each other as she witness it but still seem to want to deny that.Seriously, i come back on that but what the hell is the reflexion for ? You see them, there is not need to think that she is a good liar.

And the biggest yikes for me, the baby. I don't know what Risako's goal by saying that and i don't have a fucking clue what Kaoru thinking by saying that. What are you trying to achieve ? You suspect your husband to have an affair with one of your friend and instead of trying to confront him, you tell him "Let's have a baby". I start to understand why people don't like Kaoru.

Lilliwyt
Anima Yell! discussion 29 Sep 09:04
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Still a long way before we reachwhere the anime left.

Lilliwyt
Anime season 29 Sep 08:29
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

then again

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

so who's the salamander and who's the frog?? im really confused

Amano was the frog at first and Honami the salamander but lately they switch out as Honami open up will Amano close herself.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Have they forgot how to have normal discussion ? Like you know, talking face to face to each other ? When was even the last time they've done that ? With chapter length and release, it feel like an eternity since they had a proper discussion. Don't get me wrong it's good in itself but it's the path is more slower than a car without wheels.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 28 Sep 20:03
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Cwvvu7kuuaa0lxa-orig

i mean, i won't deny it because you must be in serious denial about HibiMiku relation to think they're just friends and the last scene wasn't a teasing for a confession.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 28 Sep 19:13
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Cwvvu7kuuaa0lxa-orig

Part of me is still mad they don't explicity said it on screen but whatever. Nobody die so it's fine in itself. Ova will just be the cherry on top, considering Ova Miku is very thirsty.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think you know by now that some here just will go against you because you are you. Don't why people keep coming to this off-topic when we all know how it gonna happen when Nez will come this thread.

End was rushed and author try to make a wave by throwing the poly ending and it work. It will be better for everyone if we can stay on-topic. Yes people have differents opinion on a subject and sometime the opinion is dumb but that doesn't it had to go personal.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I feel like for some people it had become personal. End is obviously rushed because of the cancel and the polyamory is just a vague attempt to make the end having a somewhat big impact. Let's be serious 2s here, the manga could have end without the polyamory, i don't see the point to having polyamory when you could just make the exs coming back together and Kou being just a friend.

And for the original problem, no it's not because it's yuri that i can accept a bad end.

Lilliwyt
Anime season 28 Sep 15:01
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I can't believe we end up on a teasing confession. Even if everyone know exactly what they were going to said to each other, it will have been nice ifthey had actuallt said it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I want a GF for her too!!! >:(

Nene posted:

All of you who didn't think, not even for one moment, that Chiaki had learned to love breasts by fondling this oneesan's titties and that they were presently going to have a boob-groping session until morning... raise your hands.

Now, all of you who raised your hands... shame on you for lying.

I thought she would attempt to do it as if they were used to that but then think of Harumi and stop at the last moment with some boob speech code of honor.

PS GIVE HER A GIRLFRIEnD TOOOOOO

Momose's free. She has crush on Kana but Kana doesn't share the same feeling towards Momose

Yeah but Momose prefer small boobs.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 28 Sep 09:40
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Cwvvu7kuuaa0lxa-orig

Hopefully everything will end nicely tonight with the the last epîsode. No major death of anyone, nobody hadto sacrifice for anything and Hibiki/Miku live happily together forever after.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 28 Sep 05:25
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

senpai was proly abused as a child
teens like her were usually abused.

To be fair, that's seem more probable in senpai's case. Mom's suicide and little sister hospitalized.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ponytail Nikaidou look great.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

There’s a good chance they’ll be waking up naked in bed when it finally dawns on them, too. . .

Implying they didn't have done that already