Forum › Posts by Jeanne Mathison

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

A qué no adivinan qué acaba de salir:
https://tmofans.com/viewer/5db23f3d16b1a/cascade

A disfrutar Warikitta. xD

joined May 24, 2019

Actual intelligent people who can discern fiction from real. I appreciate you all.

Heh, would be so damn nice if Westerners were as good as the Japanese at drawing a clear line 'tween fantasy and reality and not mixing both

Instead we keep reading stuph like 'if you like novels where the MC is dominated and ravished by a cool & stronger mate then you totally want to be raped in RL' and it sucks

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

And she got it wrong, too: this is the trope she was looking for. :P

Nonono it's too early for this
Wait till her manuscript wins first prize and nets her a mangaka job and then we'll talk

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

There's just one thing that this story is missing: Kurokawa, at this point of things, should find herself falling hard for Fujishiro, and struggling in confusion with feelings of love and passion that she doesn't understand. You know, just like Fujishiro has been feeling and acting towards Kurokawa? That. Afaict, Kurokawa is still stuck in "I admire Fujishiro, she's the perfect princess!" and hasn't shown any romantic feelings (or feeling of jealousy) towards the other girl. This cluelessness is blocking any progress in their relationship....

Jeanne Mathison
1 x ½ discussion 16 Oct 11:55
joined May 24, 2019

I think Ayako pretty much deduced that Jun wasn't the one Asuka used to go out with.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch10#17

Because Jun is a good boy?

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I really enjoyed the feel of the bowling chapter - not sure exactly why it was so satifying

Because of wunderkind Michiru, the Yawara of bowling?

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 9:26PM

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

"I've made up my mind. That is what I'll do."

What? What?? What are you going to do, Haruka!? WHAT???

takes same route as Stretch
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_volume_4_extra#5
Cos useless lesbians

No!

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Otra novedad:

Yoiko-Sensei to Usuihon no Akuma, cap. 01:

https://tmofans.com/viewer/5d9f466bf0aae/cascade

No estoy muy seguro aún de qué va la historia, pero ya veremos.

What the fuck am I reading?

Qué historia de locos....

Jeanne Mathison
1 x ½ discussion 14 Oct 11:33
joined May 24, 2019

Not What It Looks Like Ayako sees Asuka doing stuff - and misunderstands

Whoa let's not hurry so much, it's too early for this one.
I'm guessing you mean the final scene last chapter, when Ayako surprises Asuka and Miyuki kissing? But we don't know yet if she will misunderstand.

But there were other times before, where Ayako also misunderstands Asuka

last edited at Oct 14, 2019 11:34AM

Jeanne Mathison
1 x ½ discussion 12 Oct 03:08
joined May 24, 2019

I think this is Taiyaki trolling us again. Miyuki didn't kiss Asuka here, just pretended to do so to incite jealousy in Ayako lol.

It's kind of her to try and help Asuka
I wonder if she has a secret taboo love story too, with her sis from the pic

joined May 24, 2019

Hayasaka saying "Shikata nai ne," again and again, and doing everything Yasuda asked him to do, really made me laugh. This guy is such a 'Good Wife, Wise Mother' type.

I think he's more like the ideal bf, but mebbe that's just me

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Cap. 16 de A Love Letter for the Marching Puppy:

https://tmofans.com/viewer/5d98af8d812f0/cascade

Más de la cachorrita del batallón

Cap. 2 de She Is Still Cute Today:

https://tmofans.com/viewer/5d97c536b957c/cascade

Más de la cachorrita juguetona

Estas cachorritas son tan lindas y tiernas, el problema con ellas es que cuando tú quieres estudiar o trabajar ellas quieren jugar y vienen a estorbarte... :/
Buen kabedon tiene Cang Shu, sí señor, pero creo que Qi Lin lo interpretó mal, no es un kabedon del tipo que es seguido por mimos y besos, es un kabedon del tipo luego del cual vienen rezongos furiosos....

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I think nobody mentioned it, but...
it's obvious and evident that the thing with Yuu touching and caressing Mari's open palm (while sitting in the dark movie theater) is a visual metaphor, right?

It's actually her vagina, right?

The way Yuu moves her fingers is exactly how you stimulate a vagina, the artist couldn't have made it more obvious... and Mari's reactions and lines like "Oh, are you getting wet?" make it even more clear. The whole thing is a tongue-in-cheek joke on how to give your date a handjob while in the darkness of the theater... right?

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Irresistible.

AAAAAH

La mejor foto de una real-life Qi Lin que me puedo imaginar :)

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 11:39AM

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Wow guys easy with the admin-bashing

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

In retrospect, I have to say that the main storyline was very clearly building up to this ending since ch.1 and the author had the poly threesome relationship planned since the beginning, the thing is that it hadn't gotten to the point where the feelings were evident and also the Taru x Amane side of the threesome wasn't developed enough (or at all)

The axe really hurt the story, more chapters were needed to develop properly, but the author just had to rush the ending she had planned all along

It's not really the author's fault, actually what I really would like to know is why the series was axed.... the art was superb, the story was full of romance and drama, the characters were so cute and sexy, how could it not be popular? Maybe it also has to do with the Olympics and the crackdown on randy schoolgirls - like what hit Skeeter Rabbit?

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Am I the only one who facepalmed when Kaoru had her 'epiphany' after kissing the blondie?

I dunno if I'm reading it wrong, but to me it's like Kaoru's thinking: That's right, I'm Yamada Kaoru, the invincible vamp! No babe can resist my yuri charm! Why was I moping? All I have to do is keep pushing and Bou-chan will fall into my web!

If that's it, then I'm totes getting that "oh, this can't end well" feeling....

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Cap. 7 de Umineko está up. Esta velocidad es supersónica. TMO:

https://tmofans.com/viewer/5d8946034499f/cascade

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Fuck Haruki xDDD go away nadie te quiereeee

Lol

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Hey, in case it interests someone, a new chapter has been translated to Spanish.

I left a link in the "Manga en español" thread.

With this one, the Spanish scanlation reaches chapter 6 and is up to date with the Japanese releases. (Surprisingly, we're still at ch.1 here...)

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

¡Atención, atención! ¿Hay fans de Kodama Naoko en la sala?

Traigo buenas nuevas: cap. 6 de Umineko está traducido y subido a TMO:

https://tmofans.com/viewer/5d82e5775cad5/cascade

Jeje, cuando pienso que los lectores angloparlantes aún no pasan del capítulo 1... :P

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Wuoooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! no esperaba el quinto tan rapido! y tan lleno de wuooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!

¡Gracias al autor y a los traductores!

No quiero que Aya termine con la amiga XD

Nooo, no va a ocurrir.
Esa amiga tiene menos chance con Aya que gusano en gallinero.

Prefiero que gane la sensei y que Aya logre ser mas que un reemplazo... aunque en la vida real eso casi nunca funciona.

Jeje, yo no sé tanto, pero en mi opinión no hay razón para que no funcione. Creo que Aya ya está enamorada de la sensei (aunque está más en denial que río de Egipto), así que sólo falta que esta también se enamore de Aya... y con eso, pues ya todo bien.

Lo que si pido que por favor.............POR TODOS LOS CIELOS que no regrese la tal Yoru despues de tantos años, algo de drama esta bien pero no quiero novelas latinas tampoco xD

Jejeje, cuando yo era niña había una tira cómica en el diario que se llamaba "El Minuto Fatal". Cada tira ilustraba el momento en que alguien declaraba con gran decisión que algo debía ser o iba a ser de cierta manera... sólo para que enseguidita todo le saliera todo al revés. XD Por ejemplo, imagina a uno que cruza la calle frente a un autobús que viene a toda velocidad y declara "¡Yo cruzo por el paso cebra, tengo prioridad! ¡El autobús deberá frenar!" Es cosa segura que el autobús lo atropellaba. El humor siempre era de ese estilo.

Me has hecho acordar a esa tira con tu reclamo de que Yoru no debe volver a aparecer, y menos a meterse entre Kuro y Aya. Jeje, creo que acabas de invocar el Minuto Fatal. :))

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I suspect Saeko is not into NTR.

Like, totally 100% not.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I wouldn't say Kaoru is similar or dissimilar to other people, it's more.....
It's more like Kaoru lacks substance
Mask-sempai, we understand, we know what makes her tick, but Kaoru, as a character, isn't she, like, an empty shell? There's almost nothing to her except her vamp ways and a tendency to break down (and become obsessive) when she's rejected

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

La de Yuri Kagi LOL son muy raras las series que son Muy yuri y MUY comicas al mismo tiempo y encima lo lograron sin usar estudiantes?! es increible. Muy recomendada.

¿No os parece el estilo de esta autora muy similar a Yoshihara Yuki?
Ya sabéis, Yoshihara Yuki, que solía ser conocida como la reina del manga josei, famosa por sus comedias eróticas como Aisuru Hito y Haa Haa.
Este manga me recuerda enormemente, tanto por argumento como por dibujo, a una historia de Yoshihara... pero que es yuri en lugar de ser hetero: la prota, en vez de enloquecer por algún galanazo macho alfa, se vuelve loquita por una chica de élite super bella y sexy.