Forum › Posts by mei is waifu

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Yuri with established relationships makes me so happy.

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 08:09
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

@matsuri_wins Exactly. Mei isn't indecisive and clearly knows what she wants. She wants to be with Yuzu. But she can't, due to the reasons we all know, and she acknowledges it in the letter. But we don't now what happened during those 6-7 months of time skip. May be Yuzu did try to tell her that she is capable of facing all the social stigma associated with coming out and stuff. But I will agree with some others on this thread that this time, Mei should figure out what to do with their relationship. Well, she is a smart girl, so I guess she can come up with a plan that will help her to be with Yuzu and at the same time, she can do her duties as the daughter of Aihara family, even if she is already half a year late. If she can't, I hope someone else in the manga does, I can't stand bittersweet or marriage endings, especially when this is one of my favourite mangas :(

mei is waifu
Yuri☆Kome discussion 08 Apr 02:44
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

What the hell was this entire manga

x2

mei is waifu
Yuru Yuri discussion 01 Apr 08:49
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Wtf is this shit? April fools or an actual chapter?

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

One sec, didn't chapter 18 end with a cliffhanger? What happened after Arisa woke up in the last page? Or am I missing something here?

mei is waifu
Tongue Kiss discussion 17 Mar 11:25
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Wow, the cringe is real with this one.

BTW why the Ecchi tag? Did something sexual happen(except the kiss)?

It's pretty much the catch-all for "lewd but not quite lewd enough for the NSFW tag"

Lol I was too disgusted to feel anything else about it. Not my type of lewd xD. But I understand what you're saying.

mei is waifu
Tongue Kiss discussion 14 Mar 23:08
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Wow, the cringe is real with this one.

BTW why the Ecchi tag? Did something sexual happen(except the kiss)?

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

^ Yes, lets gather moar people to sign a petition for moar Yuri with bottom delinquents. :P

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This gives me Out of the Blue! vibes with the delinquent being the ''bottom'' in both cases.

Hmmm...I think I need moar.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I left this manga when everything was in Yuri crush stage and no romantic progression was happening (vol 2/3 maybe I don't remember). What about now? Did glasses girl and MC get together? Did any Yuri progression happen? I haven't read any chapter of the manga since ch 22-23.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Is this the end? Lol this manga was so random (in a positive way) with all those cliche-breaking plot points and surprises. Ena best girl. I wish more Yuri MCs were like her or Koito Yuu.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

^ Yes! That's the one. Thank you!

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Hi I'm looking for a manga where the MC is a little boy-crazy...? I don't remember. She gets into a all girls high school where the Seitokaichou is secretly a womanizer pretending to be the kind Onee-sama. There is another girl in the council who has a sexual relationship with the Kaichou. Kaichou tricks the MC into sleeping with her and she later finds out. Then she loses interest in life or love or something. Her bff/frenemy(?) goes to her house and convinces her to go back to school. Also, I think the manga updates once in 3/6 months.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Chapter 40 is 100% AyaYuri.

Thank kami! And you of course :-D

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 05 Mar 04:29
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Mei's character development is subtle? LOL They're probably not reading the manga. If they can remember, Mei is the type of person who has problems expressing her feelings. She helped Yuzu in her own way. she help Yuzu in her academics, cover for her when she violates the school rules, comfort Yuzu and reassure her that there's nothing wrong about their relationship, no matter what the society might think about them, She even risk her position as the Student Council President just not to get Yuzu expelled and we all know how important the academy is to Mei.

All in all, Mei is a good person, she's not that really good at expressing herself and she did struggle to trust the people closest to her because of her family and bastard fiance. that's why she was cold AF to Yuzu when Yuzu tries her hardest to get close to her because she probably thinks that Yuzu only has ulterior motives but she started to change when she realized that Yuzu truly cares for her.

I completely agree with your views on Mei. I did say she was a kuudere which means she has a difficulty expressing her feelings. I think Mei's development is relatively subtle, compared to the other characters. And yeah, people who ignore it haven't been reading the manga properly. The whole point of my ramble was to show that Mei isn't abusive. So I think we are on the same page.

The Tachibana sisters from the school trip? Sara and Nina? The arc when Yuzu confess her love for Mei.

I know who the Tachibana sisters are duh. I was asking which one of them did you find ridiculous.

Why will it be a risky move? I actually think a lot of manga and anime fans of Citrus wants to see Mei x Yuzu x Harumin.

No... Stop it.

Yes...please stop it.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Cute chapter and the art has improved a lot, but when will we get some AyakaxYurine chapters? Translator-san, do you know anything about this?

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Imaginary wedding.... seriously? T_T

Ikr...wedding is not a good topic for a Citrus anthology right now... :-(

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 03 Mar 01:48
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Most of the time people who call Mei abusive are the ones who have completely ignored Mei's character development. Look at her. She has developed from a typical shoujo rapist kuudere to a cute & innocent kuudere who doesn't even know how to date. She can't even go to sleep without Yuzu, as somebody mentioned in a previous post. But her character development is so subtle that the people I'm talking about fail to notice it. Like Matsuri's character development was more visible and everyone noticed it. In Mei's case, you have to pay a lot of attention.

@Yuri_lvl100 Which Tachibana sister are you talking about?

last edited at Mar 3, 2018 1:48AM

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Thanks.

On a side note, I wonder why I didn't notice it before, but the mom's a MILF by Mochi's standards.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

A question!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch16#2

In the family picture, who are the two on the extreme right hand side, next to the aunt? Are they related to any other Mochi work? (I feel like this has been discussed before, but I missed it.)

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 07:06
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

^ I wish a spin-off with them happens at some point. They would be the perfect Yuri-comedy couple lol

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

People, Happy Sugar Life is #56
And I'm not sure if the Yotsubato! you're talking about is #73 or not.
This is from google translate, I can't read kanji lol.

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 26 Feb 08:28
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

@Uranus: What's a ''mango-like approach''? Sorry I'm unfamiliar with this term.

I meant how many manga take rather unrealistic approaches, in this specific case, how openly gay characters are often not met with any sort of animosity from their surroundings (which can vary from this aspect simply not being addressed at all, all the way to "waah, cuuuute" reactions from people around them), even when such works are set in Japan, or even worse (as is in this case), Japanese schools, which are notorious for bullying, and being openly gay is almost a guarantee societal rejection and bullying will happen. Parents and other family members are also most often simply not a factor in these scenarios.

Oh... thanks for explaining :-)

Now, given how parents, social norms and expectations are fairly well depicted in this work, chances of Saburouta going for something like that are slim at best, but she could go for some sort of middle approach, where the biggest obstacle for the main couple is Mei's state of mind, and once that is resolved, all these other considerations are downplayed and treated as nothing an inspiring speech from Yuzu could not solve. Personally, I would not be a fan of this happening, but it is a possibility.

Same. I will absolutely hate it if SU opts this kind of narrative. Please no. That would not fit this series.

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 26 Feb 02:43
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

@Uranus: What's a ''mango-like approach''? Sorry I'm unfamiliar with this term.

mei is waifu
Citrus discussion 23 Feb 09:58
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

As to why she doesn't act, I guess she is just too kind and respects Mei's decision. She also had some self-confidence issues in the previous chapters, so perhaps she doesn't feel like she is worth destroying Mei's plan or something. It is pure speculation until we see a flashback or hear people talk about that period, of course, but the way she lives, the way she cries, it seems like she gave up right away.

I hope the next chapter shows something along the lines of ''_ months ago...''.

I was surprised everyone was so offended with this chapter [...].

If you place yourself in Yuzu's shoes and want them to be happy, it was a pretty upsetting chapters. I think it was just emotions talking (or genuine dislike of the story).

Or that people just love to hate Citrus.