Forum › Posts by Arujin

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Still quite the bad chapter to necro it on lol.

"Like, yay, it's back. But what the fuck is going on, why is it turning into a het manga?!"

Cause at not point was it ever promised to be a yuri manga? Seriously, this is the same thing that happened with Stretch. Nobody ever said there would be yuri but you people have your shipping goggles on so strong that you can't accept that and then you get pissed when something that obviously wasn't going to happen doesn't happen.

If the tags say yuri, I'm expecting it to be yuri. This has nothing to do with "shipping goggles". And as far as I know, Stretch never had a yuri tag, so that's completely unrelated.

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

So, just putting it out there, chapter 6 was released and I'm 100% sure now that this story is happening in Czech Republic.
First of all, I thought that her being named Praha was just a coincidence, but after seeing the names of the other models, it's pretty much confirmed. (Praha is name of the Czech Captial, meanwhile the other ones are different Czech cities). Plus, if it already wasnt enough, when Chika's dad said STOP, he then added "zastavit", which also means "stop" in czech.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Lol

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

So Niu was a boy after all. Oh god.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Waaa, I love Aru. She tries so hard despite being such a loser. Do your best-beam!

Arujin
New Game discussion 09 Apr 19:50
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

So, rather than Kirby eating a monster to gain powers, this game character's going to beat up a monster, tear its skin off, and then turn it into a cute little outfit to gain powers from it.

I'd totally buy that

Arujin
Murcielago discussion 04 Apr 17:03
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Murcielago > whatever else yuri sh*t I've seen, srsly I friggin need more yuri like this it just works amazingly

Murcielago is not yuri.

It's a gory horror manga with some yuri in it.

I would say it's a gory horror yuri manga, considering how much lesbianism is front and center in it.

I can't really call this yuri.

Just ask yourself the question: would the story be different if the MC was a man?

My answer is no. We just would have het sex scenes instead of lesbian sex scenes.

Yeah, but, like... it has yuri. Not giving this a yuri tag would be as misleading as giving a het manga one.

Arujin
Furumapura discussion 02 Apr 19:42
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Some of these panels are legit creepy

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Ugh, some times they look fat and other times they don't.. I'm conflicted!

Arujin
Yuri☆Kome discussion 28 Mar 19:44
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I guess her plan A was: getting a normal high school romance and if anything happens it'll be easly solved by plan B: becoming a lesbian

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

What the fuck was with that cheesy ending? Should have ended in an orgy. 7/10

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I really like this so far. It might be a story about a "yandere", but its not the stereotypical cliché one second loving the other murdering bitch. There's just something different about this. She also hasnt killed anyone, I like that she just kinda mentally fucks with people and then leaves.

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Wow, everyone naked had a better body
howewer I am worried about spoilers say that the Fox is not the only one who is slut

Where can I read the spoilers?

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

This chapter (29) was pure perfection.

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Still quite the bad chapter to necro it on lol.

"Like, yay, it's back. But what the fuck is going on, why is it turning into a het manga?!"

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I am not enjoying this progression.

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Kinda don't get the ending. Especially those bags. Were Shino's parents in there or something?

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Yes, he died!
...But he was a nice guy...
But then then again, he was a guy.
Agh, I'm conflicted.

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Holy crap, can't believe this got necro'ed. Hopefully they aren't gonna stop now that they've given me hope.

Arujin
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I don't care just give me moar. I needed me hnnnnnnnnnnghh fix

Arujin
LOVE/DEATH discussion 17 Oct 17:14
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

THAT LAST PAGE THO

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Ow the edge!

Literally.

last edited at Oct 8, 2015 4:59PM

Arujin
Murcielago discussion 02 Oct 18:06
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I actually feel slightly bad for the old man. Looks like terrible shit has happened to him.

Arujin
Yuri Danshi discussion 29 Sep 16:29
Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

This is so fucking cool. I so see myself in this guy, he's kinda like my 2D brother from another mother. Kinda ashamed of myself, really. But it's interesting to see a yuri manga with the MC being a guy.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

The last chapter was so edgy, wow. I almost slit my throat by just reading it!