Forum › Posts by elevown

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wow super cute...I may have to take a look at the anime...even if itll just be subtext(sobbing)

It isn't sub text in the anime :) ~Aya is blatantly in love with Youko - but she is too shy to say and Youko too dumb to notice :)

Alice and Shino - well they love each other tons and are all over each other, but you couldn't say it had a romantic element for sure.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wonderful :) Honoka is so cute on the last page too! Even though there isn't hardly anything to go on I could see shipping her with Karen too :)

elevown
Image Comments 16 Jun 02:56
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Kslong_zpsnnolsagm

Lol - that's funny.

elevown
EGOIST discussion 14 Jun 19:19
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Page 17 - you are so precocious to me - lol - kinda funny but it should be precious.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I don't usually say this with every great one shot - but these characters deserve a series :)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Except she wasn't about to jump. Her thoughts tell you she wasn't. Its still kinda over the top yes but i'm pretty sure she wouldn't have. She was panicking and running not really suicidal (see earlier comments)

last edited at Jun 10, 2015 8:59AM

elevown
Image Comments 09 Jun 19:05
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
50615253_p0

Love the style - it almost looks like a photo of a set of figurines.

elevown
Image Comments 09 Jun 19:01
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
P_01

This is part 2 of the other image if you want to link them.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really liked that - Nico was very impressive with that speech - really laid it all out for Nozomi. Such straight talk is kinda rare in yuri.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was nice to see it but shame it wasn't longer - 'Notes From The Garden Of Lilies vol2 special' - now THATS a SPECIAL!

Well - i know the tank extra isn't the same thing but really - if you want more people to buy the tanks - add a lot of extra that wasn't in the magazine release! Fans will rush to get it if its got 10-20 extra fluffy after story pages.

last edited at Jun 7, 2015 1:30PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Actually- one thing that bothers me a bit - while we know Kaede is into Yuri genre, we have never seen any evidence she might have feelings for Shinozaki - not that I remember? Maybe she only likes yuri manga? That would suck lol. But since its always from Shinozaki's perspective we never hear Kaede's thoughts.

Even if we all agree Shinozaki is totally gay for Kaede, it won't do much good even if she figures it out if her feelings aren't returned.

last edited at Jun 6, 2015 10:55PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was good :) I think that was the first time she actually thought the word 'girlfriend' right? I'll count that as progress!

P.s Does the credit page mean you can get it on amazon.jp now? Would that be the easiest way to buy them?

Well, that does show she's not in denial anymore about being totally gay for Kaede

I'm pretty sure she is still in denial and doesn't know she is totally gay for Kaede on a conscious level - but it shows even if she isn't letting herself think about it, subconsciously she IS making progress still - it surely will become clear to her at SOME point - unless the mangaka wants to keep it pure comedy - which would be a shame ofcourse.

elevown
Cocytus discussion 06 Jun 15:57
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I still don't understand why they picked this name? Is it going to be extra sad or contain something supernatural?

I also question the decision to have cock in the title of a yuri manga.

elevown
Image Comments 06 Jun 11:51
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
50159441_p5

Maki isn't badly drawn but for some reason the artist has totally failed on Nico - it looks nothing like her!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was good :) I think that was the first time she actually thought the word 'girlfriend' right? I'll count that as progress!

P.s Does the credit page mean you can get it on amazon.jp now? Would that be the easiest way to buy them?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for the suggestions- its a shame there arn't that many gender swap type stories.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I know It's not exactly Yuri most of the time, but I also like gender swap (if it's done right) but it usually isn't. So does anyone know of any Anime / manga / game / or even good fanfic, where a guy becomes a girl (or can swap like in Ranma) - ends up in a yuri relationship, and at the end, does NOT go back to being a guy ?

I know of a few gender swap stories but not where like in girl meets girl they stay a girl - I guess its kinda too niche.

elevown
Bridesmaid discussion 04 Jun 16:53
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I thought Yuri had grown beyond this old typical bullshit of i love you but must marry because my family wants me to. I find the whole thing pathetic and a waste of time.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I sort of assumed those two got together the concert

Anyone seen the show? How is it?

Not bad, per se, but something of a mess. Kyouto arc was easily the high point

I assume the yuri is none-existant in the actual show?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Drama cd is just voice right? I wonder if anyone will sub it?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks to the TL & upload people for more of this :) I really enjoy all the GuP spin offs. I love that they make it clear in this cannon Yukari really fancies Miho.

On a related note- were they doing a GuP movie?

last edited at May 31, 2015 1:06AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was very sweet. Its rare for manga or anime to have any disability theme it seems - at least I can only think of a few.

The author should of had her put her hand on the piano though, so she could feel the music.

last edited at May 25, 2015 12:25AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Any day with a NanohaXFate release is a good day :)

Btw to whom it may concern - I'm pretty sure the 'are' on page 4 should be 'is' - fate is referring to Nanoha right, not all sun like people in general?

last edited at May 14, 2015 9:27PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I thought I heard there was 3 or 4 chapters left?

elevown
Image Comments 23 Apr 05:05
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
49524797_p0

That is really well done.