Forum › Posts by Serenata

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lol don't think of your friend like that Arisaaa XD

I really love how she doesn't give up, she doesn't consider the fact that Mari could be straight or leaving her, it has to work yes or yes! She's like a force of nature... A storm, Muzan or winter, she comes and does her thing when she needs to.

Serenata
Image Comments 11 Nov 21:51
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Eje7hxyuuae4wm1-orig

OFFICIAL STUFFFFFF

Serenata
Image Comments 11 Nov 20:46
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ehy9xshu4aasffy-orig

Has she won yet?

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The universe is ripping apart, the laws of physics are twisted ... Could it be?! with the premiere of Rick and Morty s04, we jumped to an alt Universe where Koguma is the baka?

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KasexYamada posted:

I don't get some of the jokes the editors put in the credits.

Is "Sexy Chad" a reference to something?

And what's with asking for "Crumb of Pussy"? I never heard it worded like that before.

Oh, but this one was perfect:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch173#13

"Cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure" and "A person of possibly dubious character" lol. A relationship perfectly described. XD

Chad is a meme, you'll find more about if you look "chad vs virgin" but in short, the name Chad is usually associated to someone too cool.

May I have a crumb of

a Disney movie reference

last edited at Nov 11, 2019 5:57PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Great news to know we haven't caught out with Japan yet and there's plenty more to see XP and oooh she's starting to believe!!! amazing, progress! (believe that it could be mutual).
Also ... Weak point!!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Haruka hang in thereeee!!! you'll need to be a liiiiiiiittle more aggressive but I believe it's gonna work!

Bou chan (mask) wow I was really shocked to see her in tears, she really really admires Onibi! also yeah I want at least one of the yaoi stuff to get their own spin off xD is just soooo freaking crazy!

Maybe Kaoru went to the mountains for training, trying to seduce female bears

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This harem you all talk about... includes the mom ?

Serenata
Image Comments 09 Nov 18:32
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Eicm_2pwoaarjbo-orig

possessed by goats

last edited at Nov 9, 2019 6:32PM

Serenata
Image Comments 09 Nov 14:00
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Notwearingthem

Overheat!!!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SaturnX posted:

It would be really frustrating if Ayano and Miyoshi were the most interesting or beloved characters, I think most of us remember A kiss And A White Lily For You, while some of the side couples were nice, others were... Well, it wouldn't hurt the manga if they weren't there and it only made the wait for the main couple to get together even worse.

But in this case, I really really like all the couples, I have my favorites of course but if I don't get resolution any time soon for the "Main" one I don't care because I'm enjoying the rest a lot xP ...... I even have a least favorite, and that's Ai x Chie! there, I said it :l they have the most lovely scenes but I find the rest of the characters more fun to watch.

Ai x Chie??? LEAST??? That's it, I'm revoking your yuri card.

Noooooooooooooo!! I paid a lot of money to get it in the black mark- GASP forget that!

Lo/ but to be honest, I think is because they're already together and happy so I don't know what should I expect, and the other pairs have quirks or certain inclinations that makes them more exciting, and the ones who aren't really a couple yet have some crazy contrast compared to Ai and Chie, they're the cute and popular x cool and popular. Nobody gets in their way and they don't seem to struggle anymore...

Remember before, Ai had some complex about her body but that was settled already and Nononon is the one dealing with that now for real.

Tsuki-chan posted:

Lilliwyt posted:

Yes, sorry you are right! I was thinking about Ch173. BUT! I just uploaded on MD some chapters, they should soon arrive!

They were amazing!!!!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wonder when we're going to see Nikaidou's family

Serenata
Image Comments 08 Nov 22:50
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
77425093_p0

DAYUM how can she be this COOOOL

Serenata
Image Comments 08 Nov 22:50
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
69977893_p0

I hope it happens

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

People, I have a problem... I have a favorite ship but I want all these different doujins to be canon... ALL OF THEM

Serenata
Image Comments 08 Nov 21:24
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Eiyqib8uuai4nr4-orig

warui otona da!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

Still, it doesn't make any sense for her to fall for Tadokoro san at this point

She simply developed good taste.

Well she had good taste already because she likes Nikaidou, but I guess she likes Tadokoro san now or both. But none of them will like her back so is like, why even do this to her when there was already someone who likes her for real? sad.. so sad...

last edited at Nov 8, 2019 8:35PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Bugpope posted:

More like Kiri-gay-a, amirite.

Nice played...

Still, it doesn't make any sense for her to fall for Tadokoro san at this point, and she had a friend interested in her too... So that's out of the equation now? >_> I like how she handled that without using violence but that last part was like ???? or maybe because her reaction was too strong

Serenata
Anime season 08 Nov 18:14
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

wow nice. a film! where I think the game has a lot to tell ... But idk! is not like I'll be seeing it in the near future T-T hopefully is not just a remake like movie trilogy with a different ending
Edit: Wait yeah is a recopilation but ALSO a new brand new movie, then good XP hahaha I don't want to wait years to see something new

Hey I came to complain, again! about Code Reunion..... I was actually enjoying it, with the cliches and crazy stuff and the stuff aimed for younger audiences it was somewhat enjoyable anyway but latest chapter was pretty bad! both battles during the episode were so pathetic to watch and embarrassing, like, I don't know if I should blame the red haired girl for being an idiot who thinks she's alone is enough to defeat the whole school or the trainer who failed so hard at teaching the basics of teamwork, is like they didn't learn anything at all from the previous battles.

AaAAAaAanyway, not gonna drop it because I like cool desings and subtext everywhere.

Blackfox I finally saw it! it was too predictable at times but I love the girls !! I think a sequel would be fantastic with the team working together now.

Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! and Rifle is beautiful are still consistently entertaining and both series have red haired tsunderes and they're both pretty cool

Azurlane is full fanservice for the fans, I think they managed more fanservice in a single episode than the Jet girls in 4... Too bad is censored.

As for Null and Peta, I wish there were more oneechan and less Peta... I only saw two chapters

last edited at Nov 8, 2019 6:21PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah it's actually 174 with the manga gang... Sorry for being so impatient, It's the first time I did this with this manga but because I knew when Onibi was going to show up next I took a glimpse at the raw... But when I saw tears I was like WHAAAAAAAT?!!! What's going oooooon so I've been dying since then... I almost regret it XD

I actually saw 173 in MD but that was during a time where my internet was gone for over a week, in fact I asked my friend to lend me her phone and one of the first things I did was to check MD to read Kimetsu no yaiba and Virgins Empire... I still have to resume mini mix, and many more... If it wasn't for that I would've probably commented in the first hour like the maniac I am hahaha

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The yaoi adventures could have their own spin off manga and become a really big thing imo... I hope Midori gets more embarrassed from now on.
I feel a sadistic sense of torture waiting for 174, like... In all levels except physical... I am dying to read it.

But I know is not the team that's slow, they're in fact very fast.

last edited at Nov 8, 2019 10:14AM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This made me confirm once again that Nemo is my favorite, I was really hoping for this one to be translated, I never expected to have it so soon and it was SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD I'm so pleased xP

My only regret? I can't read the novel... I would've loved to at least see what was the character of yuri like.

Something funny about all this is how she's told "this is a ripoff" but isn't that what 80% of isekais are anyway? and they even get animated just like that!

last edited at Nov 8, 2019 10:03AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I lost hope when she said something along the lines of "We're both girls so we can't even have sex" ... aaaahh... I could've passed that if it came from the sheltered girl who lacks a lot of common sense and is way too naive but if both are like this then is just as she said later "This is getting annoying" because, usually, when the main couple is too useless to say the things they need to say, an external force comes and shows the truth forcefully, and is usually in the shape of a vixen...*sigh* I'm not even 30 and I'm too old for thisssssss Is just ... No matter how they try to portray it with cute stuff, I just can't believe what's happening.

Azengar posted:

I'm not sure anything would dry me up faster than someone feeling like I needed their help crossing the street.

This 10000%, who the hell does that.

You'll regret not having people like that around when you're 80yo with shaking knees xD!!!

last edited at Nov 7, 2019 1:30AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

W-What a cute couple hehehehehe °-°).... I like ice cream too.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

elevown posted:

It's like every chapter is a condensation of a normal romcom chapter of 25+ pages.

And it actually works so well, it makes you wonder why the heck everyone else doesn't do it like this, instead of inflating chapters with what amounts to dozens of filler pages...

At least for the none doujins, that would be because its whole purpose is to sell a magazine its in and make the mangaka money- the longer it can keep running the more money it makes.

Nah but, it can go on for a loooooong time with short chapters, I think the point remains that many mangakas manage the same punchline at the end but they need like 10 more pages to get there... So it just inflates the content in many cases.

Anyway, this side of Pink was super cuteeeeeee