Forum › Posts by KasexYamada

KasexYamada
Liberta discussion 22 Aug 18:15
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Or perhaps you mean Tadokoro-san vs. Komari-chan? But, if this is the case, it's been decided already: Komari already quenched her thirst by chapter 2, while Tadokoro is still pussyfooting around...

Oof. Harsh but true.
It's been what, 36 chapters? And she still gets flustered at pajamas fgs.
Tadokoro needs some pointers from Komari.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

The author of Gretel... brings back memories...
I loved Gretel sooo much, when I found it would never be finished I wanted to cry.

Thanks to all the people working on Sudoo Kaoru's still untranslated stories!

btw Nafiruy's credit notes are amazing, lol.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Lmao don't forget this one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lonesome_echo_part_b#9
She gotta be like the grandmom of all Zorra-chans, from 2010, and prolly the most hateful of 'em all as she was bad thru and thru and didn't have even one redeeming good point... except maybe her looks?

Oh, Lord—that one. Talk about angst and drama—makes Kodama look like Itou Hachi. (Fun ending, though.)

Hehehe, so true. XD

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

The first episode of Luminous Blue anime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=81&v=4SSBM2kW9do

Well, not really animated... but the voice acting is great. ^^

Thank you! Loved the voices. Ichijinsha got pros to do it, that's certain.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Tolerable if it's a skirt suit showing lots of leg, with a blouse and no tie.

If we're talking suits, we're talking the real thing. Like Maki! Full drag, and if you have a slim body and the right haircut you can pass as a man!

As for whether I like it or not, it depends on the character and the context. For example, Maki in the manga linked above... well, she really rocked it! Yowza!

Damn I miss Aigaaru, both Maki and the premise were great. It's a 5-ch. manga but only the first two were translated. If only someone would translate the remaining 3 chapters!

KasexYamada
Yuri Moyou discussion 17 Jul 11:03
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Guys! Where is our favorite NSFW tag? Isn't it about time?

I've always wondered how that tag ends up on some of these series. On Dynasty that tag basically can indicate the manga in question has anything ranging from a single panel in one chapter that might sort of be borderline ecchi to outright bleach your eyeballs hardcore hentai.

NSFW = not safe for work, right?
To be fair even one ecchi panel is enough to have you fired if your boss finds you reading that when you shoulda been working.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Adult woman tries to cook a stew, but instead of stewing the meat and veggies in water, she simmers them in Coca-Cola. Because coke is tastier than water, she says. I am curious to see what's the result if she takes an iq test.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Not that she didn't appreciate their company (perhaps somewhat despite herself) but good luck ever getting her to admit that...

You don't get more tsundere than her, right?

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Do we need a flame war about Red Guard and right wing death squads, or are we backing down from this game of chicken?

More like a dispute between people who love yuri and people who love big macho-man thugs in uniform wielding phallic symbols.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Geez I'm drinking my morning coffee don't make me read hardcore hentai so early!

Needs a NSFW tag.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I wonder how they are gonna wrap it up so quickly.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Because it's also cliched that these tomboys lack awareness of the dangers of the "wolves" (boys, perverts) that prey on girls in the city streets.

Are we talking about the same Kase ?

Geh. I meant Chitose. The image is Yae and Chitose from Hanjuku Joshi.
Already edited and corrected it.

KasexYamada
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

"Not a shred of eroticism" eh?

I want my money back.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

^ The girls on the picture look like Yae and Chitose.

I'd say. That image comes from chapter 2 or 3 of the new Yae-Chitose series. XD
Point they're making is about cliched tomboy characters who are self-assured, bold, athletic, have short black hair and often wear pants and sneakers: they make their lovers, ie Yae and Honey, feel like the mommy of Little Red Riding Hood. Because it's also cliched that these tomboys lack awareness of the dangers of the "wolves" (boys, perverts) that prey on girls in the city streets.

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 11:24AM