Forum › Posts by Kinnikufan

joined Feb 24, 2019

It exists and is very good!

Kinnikufan
Image Comments 16 Oct 15:20
joined Feb 24, 2019
48693852_p0

^ this. Infinity times this. Tatsuki/Orihime was one reason I kinda dug the less plot relevant stuff in the series. Also, Rukia totally fits with Ichigo better than the two's actual canon partners. And the third pair is just common sense.

Kinnikufan
Image Comments 16 Oct 15:16
joined Feb 24, 2019
55439009_p0

As someone who hate-read the series to completion, I can say with certainty that the only canon ships by the end are Ichigo/Orihime (lame) and Renji/Rukia (wait, what!?). Nobody else really even gets an epilogue, so as far as I'm concerned Sui-Feng/Yoruichi happened. Also, Yoruichi apparently has a younger brother who looks nearly identical to her. I think Kubo might have intended to do more with that idea, like giving Sui-Feng a male stand-in for her yuri crush. If that's the case then I am all the happier that the ending for that series fell apart so hilariously.

last edited at Oct 16, 2019 3:17PM

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

The ending was definitely a joke. Chitose was buying the book we were reading. So the story was no less real than, well...the story! I thought it was super cute and I'm glad Kyouko remembered everything.

joined Feb 24, 2019

This was great! There's another one-shot I haven't been able to find translated but here's the original: https://nhentai.net/g/45117/97/
It looks pretty funny, but also super cute (I love delinquent stories), so hopefully someone decides to translate it one day.

Kinnikufan
Rainy Song discussion 09 Oct 21:33
joined Feb 24, 2019

I would also like to locate some of these "next chapters" that are mentioned in the description.

Kinnikufan
Croquis discussion 04 Oct 14:25
joined Feb 24, 2019

I think what's "jarring" about the use of baka here has less to do with why it is used in universe and more to do with why it is left untranslated in the text. I doubt I'm in the minority when it comes to wanting stories to read in a believable manner. Reading a story in English with a sudden Japanese word like baka mixed in reads fairly unnaturally to me and comes off as somewhat jarring.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Looks like there isn't anymore on the author's pixiv, so it might be a while before we get more, if we ever do. But I'll remain hopeful!

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Just saw two Zombie Land Saga doujins on their Pixiv, so hopefully those get translated and posted in the near future. ZLS needs more love.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Transgender tag would be appropriate for this one since Mei wishes to transition (MtF). So glad I found this gem. Now if only the series that now features these characters had more frequent updates.

Kinnikufan
joined Feb 24, 2019

Kamata senpai, who moved north and caused the heartbreak, is from another story on here called "Urbane." I love a good shared universe!

Kinnikufan
Liberty discussion 11 Jun 17:28
joined Feb 24, 2019

I have to say, if things don't start to go in a different direction I might be done with this one. Liz's stupid contract is one thing, but she has still not apologized for anything. And now we have her punching MC in the gut and kicking her out of bed for a giant teddy bear. Maybe it's all supposed to be whimsical and childish and funny, but it just feels cruel and I want better for MC. Maybe the ex will at least add some intrigue, but I almost wish she would steal Liz back and at least give this lovely tomboy a chance at happiness with someone better.

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 5:28PM