Forum › Posts by dankkonata

dankkonata
Lily Marble discussion 21 Dec 10:20
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Phew, I was worried that one of the girls would be cheating on the other when I saw the "cheating" tag, I'm glad this is still pretty wholesome. It helped move the plot along too, which was nice.

dankkonata
Yui7 discussion 18 Dec 10:46
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Raw Yuru Yuri doujin by the artist
https://exhentai.org/g/925267/20528f26ee/
or
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/925267/20528f26ee/

image sizes are kinda small.

Man, I didn't see the "raw" at first and got excited.

cue Gordan Ramsey "IT'S FUCKING RAW"

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Meduka... rabu

Immediately thought of that, that's the only reason I recognized the word "rabu," actually.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Oh man, I read this before watching the anime... After reading a few comments, it seems that the anime is a lot different, so I guess I'll have to watch it. Just another entry onto my plan to watch list...

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This really is a hidden gem in my opinion, although the art isn't the best, the story is a lot more "realistic" than you usually see.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Why can't this stuff exist in a place where people speak English... I'd love a "Takulez meet-up..."

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Despite being already 10

POLICE SIRENS

dankkonata
Yuri Moyou discussion 03 Dec 10:24
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

"If you weren't my teacher, I would have gone right into uniform sex!"

What a mood.

last edited at Dec 3, 2018 10:24AM

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Not a fan of the angular face on the author chick, but I'll continue reading anyway. Take your sub.

dankkonata
Calendula discussion 30 Nov 10:30
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I usually don't read stuff with rape tags, but it was KyouSaya futanari, so I couldn't resist.

Never. Again.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

The first panel on the last page made the futa dick look reeeally weird anatomically lol. But yeah, even if I like it a bit messy, that was too much.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Stuff like this is why I started playing BanG Dream~

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

God, I love this, can we get a sequel please~?

dankkonata
Still Sick discussion 07 Nov 15:53
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

OMG I RELATE WHOLEHEARTEDLY TO THIS MANGA ON EVERY LEVEL!!!! T^T

I'M THE ONLY GIRL IN MY NERDY GIRL FRIEND GROUP THAT LIKES YURI!!! they mainly like yaoi and regular hetero ships.... i fake liking yaoi too when i'm around them just to feel included :(

I don't have anyone in real life i can passionately be open about my love for yuri with... sigh... maybe someday!

I think a looooot of girls talk about Yuri online only... Who knows, maybe your whole group is pretending too hehe.
There's just too much to risk and "I only like it as a genre" won't help most of the times... So yeah, is hard.
Maybe we need a secret codeword or wear a specific item to identify our kind like "cough*youchika*cough" and wait to see if there's any reaction.

I'm closeted IRL but I'm practically a worshiper of the yuri goddess online... My friend group has girls that fangirl over yaoi a lot as well, but one of them isn't very good at hiding the fact that she has a girlfriend. And I'd like a secret item to identify yuri lovers as well, but that would get discovered eventually, unfortunately.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Just read chapter 11, I thought this was dropped, I'm glad it wasn't. But anyway, am I the only one getting Inuyasha flashbacks from the past-life-love deal here?

dankkonata
Collectors discussion 16 Oct 11:11
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

It says it's ongoing, but there hasn't been a new chapter in over a year. I really like this story, so I kind of want it to end properly... Is it going to continue?

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I gotta say, I love the art in this! The historic aura really shines through in the environment as well, I have high hopes for this!

dankkonata
Gaze discussion 15 Oct 10:40
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This seems like a one-shot so far, but I kind of hope there's at least one more bit of a continuation. They really do seem like they have a chance with each other, and that they have lots of things they could teach each other too.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I love this way more than I should. It kinda reminds me on how I'm working on my appearance. If only I had a cute girl to work on it with me instead of my mom and sister...

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Sigh... just subtext now... I think it went downhill when they started to add more catgirls and overall reducing the amount of yuri. It is still a cute title, so I'll probably continue reading, but it's not as high of a priority for me anymore.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I know so many people have said this, but I reeeeeeeeeeally hope that this ends differently than the oneshot. The characters feel so amazingly lifelike, and although they have very different personalities, I think that they may be able to get over it if they meet in the middle!