Forum › Posts by Shawn

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 26 Feb 11:14

How come it's not uploaded here yet?

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 26 Feb 06:49

If anyone wants to read chapter 10 in English go here enjoy or not don't really care either way your welcome

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 23 Feb 07:40

I’m having trouble with the translation because of so many pages in this new chapter 10. Any idea how long before it’s translated into English??

It will get translated when it gets translated just be patient.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 17 Feb 14:19

Raws for Chapter 10 are out, is a 42-page long chapter focused on Matsuri.

Harumin's indifference is hitting her hard

Nothing new under the sun then Harumin had never really care about her from ages. Given she gave for Yuzu to said what she was worried about. She ain't gonna make a move for someone she never really appreciated.

I beg to differ on that

Considering Saburo Uta has been giving hints throughout the series that she's planning on having Harumi & Matsuri end up together as a couple

I mean Matsuri has always hang out and try to get in Harumin pants after Yuzu reject her but afaik Harumin has always trouble with her. Also for the little we've seen her at the marriage, their relation didn't seem to have change.

That still remain to be seen in citrus plus series their relationship may have change as citrus plus go's, they could of just be playing around for old time sake at the wedding scene ya know poke fun with each other

last edited at Feb 17, 2020 2:20PM

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 17 Feb 13:41

Raws for Chapter 10 are out, is a 42-page long chapter focused on Matsuri.

Harumin's indifference is hitting her hard

Nothing new under the sun then Harumin had never really care about her from ages. Given she gave for Yuzu to said what she was worried about. She ain't gonna make a move for someone she never really appreciated.

I beg to differ on that

Considering Saburo Uta has been giving hints throughout the series that she's planning on having Harumi & Matsuri end up together as a couple

last edited at Feb 17, 2020 1:43PM

There's no new chapter this month.

Somehow I get the feeling that Alice & Mari are going to change everything in their world for the better.

(but that's just my opinion)

Well this looks like an interesting series to read.

So when is chapter 15 going to be out?

Shawn
VAMPEERZ discussion 28 Jan 13:44

Now I remember those two are from Stretch Higashiyama Shou previous work.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 09:52

I think Sayaka is an interesting character. She's definitely not the most original, i.e. Girl who thinks lesbians are impossible so she tries to ruin a lesbian relationship, but I do want to know why she thinks that way. Either because of a traumatic past or just the Class S environment that Aihara Academy was before Yuzu came along.

I'm of course looking forward to her getting shut down by Yuzu and Mei's love, which may or may not open her eyes to her own feelings for Miyabi. I sincerely hope this conflict is handled in a civil manner and doesn't go full drama, keeping Citrus+ grounded and relaxed like it has been so far.

My thoughts exactly.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 19 Jan 15:55

Any new chapters coming?

Yes just wait.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 17 Jan 13:21

If anyone want's to see the raw's go here enjoy or not don't really care, either way you're welcome.

Does anyone know where I can go and read the raw chapters of this?
Cause I just heard there are 8 chapters out & there's only three that's been translated so far.

Shawn
Ogino Jun discussion 06 Jan 18:45

Does anyone know where I can read or what the name of this series is called, cause i saw the Yuri Hime 2020 issue.
And i like it.

Does anyone feel like that this series is similar to Netsuzou Trap series or is it just me?

Aaannh, No...wtf??? I know a lot of people including myself that would never do something like that

There is what you say now and what you would say if you were in the same circumstances. It's easy to say "No, i won't do it" now and what you would actually when the situation come to you. Just because you and 2 or 3 peoples you know won't do it mean everybody won't do it. Wife or husband spying on their half because they're suspicious is more common than you think. I mean they are not married, neither they are in couple but you still have to take Haruki's point of view in account. What would do REALLY if you were in her shoes ? Just asking that to everyone.

Lilliwyt I do agree with you on both of your comments. But it's kind of hard side with
Haruki at this point with the recent raw chapter's go here & here

Yes you are in the wrong for being selfish & possessive. I've seen the raw chapter's.

Question when is the next chapter going to be?
The reason am asking is because I don't know if this series is a monthly or bimonthly,
Or if their are already chapter's out & not translated yet.

Apparently the raws are at least a few chapters ahead.

That's all I wanted to know thanks.

Question when is the next chapter going to be?
The reason am asking is because I don't know if this series is a monthly or bimonthly,
Or if their are already chapter's out & not translated yet.

last edited at Jan 5, 2020 12:24PM

My opinion is that both the teacher and the mc is lacking in something. The teacher is horny as hell but wants to be loved. Someone mentioned mental health and so on, but the mc thinks she’s very plain and boring and wants excitement, but is also quite scared. So when she meets the teacher is that sort of kick of wanting to do it again, and she’s a woman to so that makes things extra spicy~ and ofc the childhood friend see her friend starts to change and she doesn’t like that, but she i waay to possesive to just like her as a normal friend.. she she is very attracted to her, and we are probably going to see something in future about that possesiveness of hers. So far i am actually roting for the teacher to wake the fuck up and embrace her new lover lol but alot of things can happen though

Am thinking along those lines too, also am hoping that the teacher will come to a realization too.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 7:26PM

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 19 Dec 06:15

Chapter 8 is out & translated. here

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 6:19AM

I really hate people like Miriam.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 20 Nov 04:58

I feel like this story doesn't deserve its popularity. Unless there's something wrong with the author's health, Saburuta doesn't put much effort at all. It's like look I gave you two new characters with cute design, so now I can take a four months break.

She was doing autograph singing in other country's like Thailand in those month's.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 19 Nov 11:53

Is the creator taking another break?

No the first volume of Citrus Plus just come out this month.