Forum › Posts by Malibu

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I'm hoping this series continues :/ If it's going to continue (or if it's completed and I just don't realize it), I'd be down to help getting it scanlated :) I've already snagged all the raws up to "Chapter 13" (aka Chapter 7.1)

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Oh, I myself will definitely buy the licensed version when it comes out, I just don't want to wait that long to read it for the first time time, like everyone else here :) Will Dynasty Scans not allow me to submit it, or take it down? There are plenty of manga sites I can submit it, so I'm sure I can find a place that will take it. Am I able to upload the raws to this site?

I ripped the raws directly from a digital source, so all pages are very high quality (3063 x 2160, 72 ppi). You can see them in the last link I posted.

It sounds like Ropponmatsu may be up for helping out with translating, but as soon as I can get a translation, I wouldn't be surprised if I can get Chapter 7 out within a week.

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 11:29PM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

@drpepperfan

What would you suggest? I'm going to scanlate it no matter what (with what help I can get), I'd just really like to release it :) Also, Dr. Pepper ftw.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I kind of feel the same way, but I wanna bring this story to the masses... before Seven Seas :P

At any rate, here are the raws I uploaded, read all you want:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5EVjtosupv0STU1Z3VmRkEySkk&usp=sharing

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

@Ropponmatsu

Even if the licensed work hasn't been released yet? Haha should I have not said that it was licensed? It seems kind of lame to not be able to scanlate something that's been scheduled to be released in 1-2 years.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I'm looking for a translator for Chapters 7-12 of Morinaga Milk's latest adorable series: "Hana to Hina After School", since there don't appear to be any active projects for it. Seven Seas has officially licensed the comic, but doesn't plan to release the first volume (which was unofficially released by the ever-awesome Fly By Yuri in July 2015) until March 2017, and I'd like to scanlate volume 2 ahead of schedule :)

I have all the high resolution raws, and will be handling cleaning and typesetting, unless anyone else wants to help out in that department as well.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

High res raws being uploaded now, here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5EVjtosupv0STU1Z3VmRkEySkk&usp=sharing

Is anyone here a translator? :)

Assuming scanlating these is cool, even if it's licensed... Either way, the cleaned (and mostly re-drawn) Chapter 7 is uploaded to the link above.

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 12:09AM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

For sure, the first volume done by Fly By Yuri was nothing but stellar, and made me fall in love with the series. I'll try to post my Raws and PSD files tonight. Any place in particular I should post them?

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Found it :)

http://www.gomanga.com/articles/extraextra/seven-seas-rediscovers-the-meaning-of-cute-with-milk-morinagas-hana-%26-hina-after-school-yuri-manga/885

Holy damn they want us to wait for a while: "Hana & Hina After School Vol. 1 will be released on March 14, 2017"

I may just have to keep working on volume 2! Time to find a translator...

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 11:12PM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Killer :D Where did you read the news? I just got done purchasing Volume 2 and was already trying to extract the raws :/ I was pulling near 4k resolutions at 72 ppi too...

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I have a bit of spare time, and can clean up these raws... Anyone know where I can find a translator for the Bezald raw images?

To make things clear, I'm not trying to belittle or say that Fly By Yuri isn't doing a stellar job, I'm just antsy, and want to help out.

last edited at Jun 7, 2016 7:21PM