Forum › Posts by Tiger

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Like this piece of fan art... Can easily be mistaken as Ssamba's

It IS Ssamba's!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Although it's nice that So-seol tipped Seol-a off on the fact that No-rae does indeed care a lot about Seol-a, what I think was more important was that he told Seol-a that No-rae must be stressed out about something.

Seol-a realizes that No-rae said Seol-a hadn't done anything wrong, and so the plot thickens. What IS stressing No-rae out then? I hope Seol-a keeps thinking about this. I feel like with the way that conversation went it might be that Seol-a figures out what's up with No-rae before she figures out that the exact same thing is up with herself!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

halmoni

sorry for the wait I was a bit busy today!

I hope it was a hot date.

last edited at May 10, 2015 9:48PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

YOUNG NO-RAE HAS BEEN SIGHTED

It looks like So-seol told Seol-a to take good care of his sister?

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

takachi

flutter me softly!

Whoa whoa whoa, not in front of the kids!

last edited at May 10, 2015 4:52PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Fan art-- err, author art by ssamba:

Original:
http://i.imgur.com/5VnB8fC.jpg

SO CUTE. TTwTT

Thank you much.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

\o\ Mon chapitre en anglais aura peut-être pas servi à rien finalement. XD Et donc, c'est quoi ton perso et chapitre préférés pour l'instant ?

Speaking of chapters, when will Kawaii's chapter 4 come out? =O

Feels like never. When's the French Ch. 14 coming out? :D

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

There's a difference between asking a few questions and being unable to eat because they aren't done judging if you're a waste of air or not.

I can't say for certain because I don't know anything about you, and all I know is that the family was asian and interrogated you, but this sounds like some of these cases could have involved factors that had more to do with the people they were than being asian.

Every asian family I've been to dinner with has been cool with me and very friendly, HOWEVER, one of the same asian families that loved me also strongly disapproved in their oldest son's choice of fiancee and he cut all ties with them over it. (Even the Grandma didn't like the girl.)

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Again, personnal and anecdoctal data and all that, but yeah I haven't been lucky I guess? They don't want their boys n' gurls to hang out with bad follks!

...don't all families do that sometimes? Mine does, and I'm not asian. It really depends on their first impression for mine though. If someone like Seol-a were to hypothetically come over, she's so sparkly and nice I don't think they'd ever question their first impression.

Also, Seol-a said it had happened before. What's-her-name got a face that time in the flashback. Getting harder to ignore that girl, I think we'll hear more about Seol-a's former friend.

If it was Citrus, she'd be a rival love interest and she was only mean because she loved her!

But it's a possibility. Have we seen her face? If yes, there's a greater chance of that happening than if it was a blank face. She might even pop up in the current timeline.

Nah, I don't think the girl liked her. Just that maybe Seol-a had had a crush and never knew it. Maybe. She got a face a chapter ago didn't she? For that matter I don't think she'll ever come back onto the scene, but that we'll gradually see more flashbacks.

last edited at May 3, 2015 8:46PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I propose to stop using the word realistic because everyone has a different life experience. For example, I found the table discussions unrealistic ( uh oh! ) because my experience with dining with parents of new friends/lovers are always bombarding me with immensly embarassing questions. Yes that's the "adults" I've mostly meet and it never gets any easier lol.

I think they just mean "It's not a stretch to see it playing out like that depending on the people Involved".

Asian families not interrogating new people in a roundabout way? Ludicrous!

Could've happened off screen a bit though, no? We didn't really need to see them asking Seol-a and No-rae about their classes together.

Also, Seol-a said it had happened before. What's-her-name got a face that time in the flashback. Getting harder to ignore that girl, I think we'll hear more about Seol-a's former friend.

last edited at May 3, 2015 8:02PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I propose to stop using the word realistic because everyone has a different life experience. For example, I found the table discussions unrealistic ( uh oh! ) because my experience with dining with parents of new friends/lovers are always bombarding me with immensly embarassing questions. Yes that's the "adults" I've mostly meet and it never gets any easier lol.

I think they just mean "It's not a stretch to see it playing out like that depending on the people involved."

last edited at May 3, 2015 7:52PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

That brings us back to our sleepless No-rae.... what do you think she was thinking of? My guess is....she was saying to herself (Now that I can't run anymore, and can't hurt Seol-A again like that, I should find away to live with this and endure it)....I guess.

I thought maybe she was trying to resist urges to cuddle with Seol-a on her bed.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I totally agree that older bro seems to know what's up or highly suspect it.

Also, Seol-a and No-rae were so adorable this chapter once they got to the bedroom. Before that it was mostly them being awkward but that moment where No-rae looked Seol-a in the eyes and said it really was just her own fault was really nice.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Is Seol-a really sitting next to No-rae in the morning listening to her breath? But it never shows if No-rae's in the blankets or not...?

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

palakangorange
Basing our answer to that fanart and to what Seol-a said about acting like a husband chasing his runaway wife . . .
Guess who got spanked afterwards. Oops, was that a stretch

DUDE, I hope you're right! Please Ssamba, pleaaaase!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Aw man, now I want to ask Ssamba who would be on top. I'm hoping for Seol-a because that'd be super hot.

And there WILL be a conversation in two days.

Right here on this board at least. ;)

last edited at May 2, 2015 3:10AM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Fanart by prision-en-el-paraiso @ tumblr! ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ

kyaa

Seol-a: We’re going home~
No-Rae: ¡Wai- ! ¡¡Seol-a I’m going to fall!! (D-don’t drop me)

Caption: and this was how Seol-a stop the train(?) and went in search of No-rae jejeje (hahaha)

translation by tumblr peeps

It's beautiful. Hahaha! I thought it was about taking No-rae to bed before I read the translation.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

HypocriticalLiar

The way I see all of this getting resolved, is if No-rae decides to just swallow her feelings and not say anything to Seol-a, deciding it's best to just stay by her side as a friend. Unlike some of the rest of y'all, I don't really see a confession coming in the future (anymore).

Ah, I think you're right. Seol-a seems more likely to cry and then No-rae and her are friends again, although No-rae may be a bit awkward at times. THEN we'll have to wait for Seol-a to realize her feelings much...later.

But before that, I hope Seol-a does some really awkward physical things to No-rae that accidentally turn No-rae on.

EDIT: Scratch that, if Seol-a cries, maybe No-rae will too because she'll feel awful. BEST OF BOTH WORLDS? (As long as it ends well, anyway.)

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 12:59AM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Omg guise, the shot was too zoomed in at the end of chapter 31, here's what actually happened:

ROFL man this is good! Thank you for bringing it over!

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 12:37PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I have the feeling that her brother will understand very fast what she meant with the whole path discussion.

Oh dude, if he confronts No-rae about it he'll probably be like, "Hey li'l sis, I support you." And then No-rae will try to explain that Seol-a is straight and he'll be like, "You must be joking. She is like super gay for you."

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I hope they won't fight again... at least not like the last time.

Actually, after No-rae's inner dialogue about being a horrible person, I can't see her bringing herself to even try that again even if she wants to try to push Seol-a away. The closest thing I can see is her having a breakdown and crying in Seol-a's arms incoherently about stuff vaguely related to the things she ranted about before.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Someone mentioned a page or two back that their stories need to match up, but I suspect that Seol-a might've just told the truth. Not the whole truth mind you, but that she was uninvited and looking for No-rae.

Saying, it was "for something important" might not work and be too vague, so I have no idea what she might have said after that, but I suspect that she got invited in rather forcefully after she explained the first part because it sounds like her family doesn't get to meet many of No-rae's friends.

Edit: Loving the rabbit trash bags by the way.

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 7:57PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

on another note, Geez, Seol-a, making all these references. First, bf, and now hubby? Aren't you jumping the shark a bit?

I think you meant "Jumping the Gun" (as in a false start, going to early, as in beginning to run before the gun goes off in athletics). "Jumping the Shark" is a reference to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark (a moment that signals the dramatic decline in quality of a series)

Fluttering Feelings had better not be jumping the shark. O_O

Not at all trying to be mean, I love reading your comments and this got a chuckle out of me.

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 7:05PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

But then Ji-hwan still has one more year to finish, and he's a year older than both Seol-a and No-rae, which would put him at 24? Kkyeong is also there at 23, supposedly graduating that year...but it seems that's the norm? In the States, at least, most graduate the same year they turn 22. Some take an extra year, but certainly not as many people in the same group.

Military service would put the guys older than the girls, no?

Is the gap year practice more prevalent in Korea than it is in the US? I know it's odd to do that here. People think you're going to become a bum.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

What really?? I thought Seol-a looked really pissed off. D: I was worried, but maybe that's actually her worried face....idk, I was squawking too loud to pay proper attention. >-> goes back to re-read

Well, Seol-a is going to try to figure out what's wrong. No-rae made it sound like Seol-a really had done something wrong when she left so she's probably still trying to figure it out. I don't think she blames No-rae just yet, and she knows that No-rae cares about her because she came and got her when she was drunk.

So if I were Seol-a I'd mostly be worried that No-rae was going to pull another stunt like the one at school but instead in front of family, and it'd be SUPER awkward after already having introduced herself as No-rae's friend. It's probably not that much of a gamble because I doubt it's expected to blow up after just getting home but Seol-a is probably nervous nonetheless because WHAT IF something went wrong and it was embarrassing, awkward, and killed their friendship forever?!

last edited at Apr 26, 2015 5:22PM