Forum › Posts by xxcindybeexx

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

while i don't remember his name either lol...other than the superbly high self confidence is he really that bad? lol. not that i'd want him to win either of the girls in the end, i thought the "text" was kinda sweet lol.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Edit: fucking spent three actual hours on this post about a twenty page h-doujin, I hate myself so much

lmao hahaha.

yea i think she's just a bimbo. makes me wonder if she was asking about the differences out of sincerely not knowing it, or as a question towards her friend, though either way i think she views them as the same. whether you go out to meet people to, ultimately have sex with, or decide to just do it with a friend you already have and care for, the end result is pretty much the same.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

OK I legit snorted at the end when she was thinking 'I don't understand at all whats going on'. It seemed a bit fast for the unloving sempai to suddenly fall for her. All she did was turn a guy down haha . This is gonna be one of those 'ilu sempai!!1' stories isn't it hahaha. (Also cmon girl, friends are there for you to talk to, if they dont support your decision then theyre rubbish friends!)

the confession might have seemed fast but, considering the tittle i don't think things are going to be that simple. at least i hope not lol cause that WAS quite out of the blue lol.

xxcindybeexx
My Beloved discussion 10 May 19:39
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

I won't judge or speak ill of Bi's

And then you totally did.

lmao hahahaah totally beat me to it. i wanted to say that when i read that post lol.

poor bi stereotyping lol. in reality straight up gay people also have that stereotype on them, but the only reason it's not really seen in yuri is cause it's a bad image and that's not what yuri is about. so instead bi's get the bad wrap shown instead. i feel sorry for them lol. just like...there's probably not a lot of healthy/happy het couples shown in yuris either, discounting barely shown/there parents. candy had one, which was one of the reasons i liked it. i understand that some read yuri cause all they care about is the lesbianism in it but, idk for me the everyone i know just happens to also be gay is just..too much for me sometimes. too unbalanced maybe is what i'm thinking of?

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

well the 2 girls look so similar for a reason. yuu probably only liked her at first because of that similarity. especially since until she hooked up with the kouhai that her previous love didn't really seem like it was resolved to her.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

/siiiggghhhhh /disappointed.... i do not like hibi. wish she could have brought outarou back :/

xxcindybeexx
Murcielago discussion 01 Apr 03:29
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

lol why is she so mad, she should be flattered kuroko picked a partner in the game that matched her so much XD

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

why does this stuff keep getting translated

It's funny because the scanlator seems to be of the same mind. Every release post gets more & more dismissive of the content he'd just dredged through, yet still he persists.

because it's not that hard to translate lol. hell you can probably copy paste like 90% of the text from one of these mangas to the next and have it spot on XD

not to say the rest you have to do for it is easy also lol. just meant for their scripts.

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 2:27AM

xxcindybeexx
Lily Love discussion 22 Mar 16:03
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

oh jeez is it really so hard to think of a scenario where two people in a small ass room would come close enough face to face to set off that kind of mood without lazily just throwing in they got drunk and one slipped? so dumb. woulda been 10x better if the author just didn't do the slip at all, reaching over for her phone put their faces plenty close enough. she reaches over for the phone, donut then becomes self conscious of their closeness. the other girl notices this and stalls. then stop there. see? not hard. lol.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Yeah I'd read this over Citrus any day. At least it has a good plot and doesn't bore me to death with dumb ass love triangle drama.

I don't mind the dumb ass love triangle drama, only the mega slow developing plot with bunch of unnecessary miscellaneous subplot. It takes two chapters to change a light bulb.

how many citrus characters does it take to change a light bulb?

we don't know. they haven't gotten that far yet.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

"Concerning the age"... 12 years old boy have sex with 12 years old slut girlfriend after funeral..., because He has 32 years old mind...

And You still wonder why no other readers wants to keep this? But because it is an delusional "fiction", and in Japan they can do this legally from 13... Whatever! BLACKLIST!

I for one am glad that Dynasty Reader has an open mind about these things and doesn't ban titles that contains themes that might make some, if not most people, uncomfortable. You know the whole reason why we all got into manga is because you are able to read stories that will never appear in Western press—and that goes especially for yuri titles. It will be a disservice to that literary freedom if the same kind of closed-minded thinking is applied to certain other genres found in manga that might make people squeamish.

well im guilty of being aroused by Het+Lolicon before so i should read this...........HOWEVER i also noticed there were a ton of comments where people on this site usually avoid that sort of stuff and judging by the comments im glad i didnt read this.

Believe me, there is very little to nothing arousing about whatever sexual situations you'll find in this title. What we have here is a tragedy seen from the perspective of a true villain. From the comments I've seen so far, all of them judge the title based on the fact that it didn't comply with their unyielding preferences or they lack the faculties to get past the initial squick factor or have their prejudices challenged. Until I see comments that judge this manga based on its merits, that is when I will give the comments the credence they deserve.

tbh considering the main content posted on this site i would have expected people to be more open minded :/ i'd read this over crap like virgin empire or (increasingly disliked, though originally enjoyed) citrus any day. you don't read something simply because of tags? it's here because someone thought it was good. i've read a loooot of stuff that if you went off tags alone no one would read, but ended up being phenomenal. tags can tell you what's going to be in a manga, but it really says nothing about how good/bad it is.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

the heck lol, that sex seemed really out of place, really sudden. some insight into the blondy might have helped a bit more.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

well yea it hurt, they were freakin doing it naked on a super hard ground XD idk how all these highschool girls do that; simply on the floor of my living room is uncomfortable...

the whole piece woulda been like 10x better if they analogized their love to some type of motor vehicle :/ that was one of the many things berserker will always triumph over anyone with.

LIKE A TRUCK!

xxcindybeexx
Gokujo discussion 18 Feb 04:41
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

this manga is already on tv tropes's so bad is horrible manga/anime list...or either they're right or they have become even bigger pussies than I thought, well here's their opinion on it:

Every episode is an Excuse Plot to get the characters in sexual situations, sometimes caused by stupidity. For example, the first episode was about the protagonist, Aya, trying to steal her friend's panties because she negligently went commando. The characters are flat ecchi archetypes, while Aya is completely unlikable. She is superficial, talks down to her friends, and sexually harasses them against their will. While she is often humiliated in the end, the punishment never fits the crime.

and as for myself I don't really care about this manga at all

sounds more like they just can't take a joke lol. ayu is superficial, unlikable, etc? ofc she is, i think that's the whole point of her charaacter, to make fun of those very same type of girls that are so abundant these days. and, sexually harasses them against their will? somehow i kind of doubt that XD seeing as they all lined up to try to give ayu a kiss to resuscitate her.

honestly i liked this way more than virgin's empire. i found it loads funnier :3 (i actually stopped reading virgin's empire due to finding it rather boring) i think the author did ayu very well. just when you start to think okay she's getting over the top/annoying/w.e lol then suddenly shit turns south and totally makes the fool out of herself, so that you can't help laughing at her and the situation she's gotten herself into.

was a very fun read.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Watashi is the polite/gender-neutral term to refer to oneself. It's just all around awesome because you can use it in almost any situation. Atashi (same kanji as watashi, just read differently) is the feminine casual way to refer to oneself. It's usually used by young women.

Really ? I thought watashi was feminine too while guys use "Ore" (or Boku but more childish) most of the time
I should pay more attention to these thing while watching anime, I don't recall a guy using watashi

anime/manga and music are not very good mediums to use to learn japanese. for starters, despite actual japanese people being the ones making it, a lot of the characters they create don't really act japanese. second of all, not a lot of the language used is proper. unless like previously stated, a character is made to look super refined/impeccable etc. watashi is indeed used by both, and ore would never be used in any kind of formal situation. normally, anyways. super powerful bajilionairs may claim to the exception =P

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

we must address the yaoi hand on page 23 immediately

Dare I ask what a yaoi hand is...?

Enjoy

Holy crap, I'm in stitches. Some of these are incredible.

ooomg the shrunken heads like halfway down LOL

xxcindybeexx
Lily Love discussion 09 Feb 00:07
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

wow that was...an extremely abrupt ending lol in more ways than one.

last edited at Feb 9, 2015 12:07AM

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

haha that was great, keep fighting! yuri power must dominate the world!!

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

No matter how many times I see it, I still love Yuina's type to pieces. The kind that chases after someone and in a somewhat persnickety and clever way is able to successfully convey their feelings (a la Dream at Dawn, etc). Much better than the miscommunication bullshit and untrusting, noncommittal things so many characters can end up being.

First words of the manga: "Hey Madoka..."
Me: "YOU AIN'T HOMURA!"

X_X Gotta stop reading Madohomu doujins.

Everytime someone's name is Madoka in an anime...it's really obstructing my reading.......I should probably lay off the Puella as wel :P

I dunno. That's just the effect of a beyond fan-fucking-tastic story. Wouldn't matter how much pmmm you have in your life, everyone named Madoka and Homura feels a little shallow initially because of how amazing those characters are. Same with Sayaka, Kyouko, and Mami, though to a lesser extent.

yea...i don't read much of the doujins but because the original was so amazing madoka will forever be at first a pink haired uh...12? year old girl to me hahaha.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

"It's like a thick tampon stirring me up "
List of things not to say in bed, number 121

LMAO +100 XD blah blah semen this/that blah blah get me pregnant oh baby!! says no lesbian ever lol. unless they are borrowing a friend to have a baby with their gf? idk lol. that was really dumb though lol.

xxcindybeexx
Stretch discussion 29 Jan 02:06
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

^ she doesn't. this chapter was pretty confusing to me too. putting a flashback in a flashback makes people think that the first is not a flashback. especially when at end of last chapter she was visiting her mom. not very well planned imo. or at least, not very well executed.

she went to visit her mom, and being given her dad's jacket cause this chapter's flashback, which is where we will see her father's death (in part b). she seemed to be close to him, so with earthquake it made her worry about him and think of him, bringing in the childhood flashback to show their closeness.

xxcindybeexx
Their Story discussion 29 Jan 01:50
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

LMAO ummm soooo how bout that umbrella confession XD best ever lol.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

The last panel is unexpected not unepected

Unerected.

Excuse me, is that English or Engrish? I can find Unerected, and when I separate the prefix un I got erect. But that doesn't make sense, since erect isn't using for people.

lol um. yes, erect is indeed used for people. males, and their specific anatomy to be exact ;) think the poster was saying, was that it was not a turn on? /shrug lol.

edit: and um, just out of curiosity, how many of you that are girls, actually do that whole fondle each other in public baths (for those of you who have public baths) thing? idk i find that scenario highly unrealistic but maybe that's just me lol.

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 1:47PM

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i don't see why they COULDN'T end up together though :/ you already have one that liked the other, and the other held at least SOME affection for the one. just cause she's into older women doesn't mean she can't also find younger ones attractive either, or fall in love with them (per experience). personally, i could care less about the shopkeeper and her friend lol, i'd rather see an epilogue of mika and mayu hooking up in some future lol.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

I can't eat donuts the same way ever again ...

hahahaha my thoughts exactly XD