Forum › Posts by Serenata

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah if everything goes well, we won't see him again ... But I think we can all agree that he got it easy considering all the things he did.

Serenata
Anime season 22 Dec 23:12
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Character design in subtext anime be like

And then you remove the suffering emo parts and u get

Serenata
Still Sick discussion 22 Dec 22:48
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sadistic Maekawa
Dog owner Maekawa
Determined Maekawa

I bet I want to draw your favorite ships is like having sex for them hahaha.

last edited at Dec 22, 2019 10:48PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I just went to youtube and found the newest video of TOHO animation with them hugging together as thumbnail... nice touch .-.)
You know for shit like this is why I can't seem to fully enjoy series like Princess Principal... is like, there's NO WAY They will let them have their happy ending, there are movies coming up but when 2 girls' destinies are intertwined ... One has to die or face something worse than death. Just like Granbelm or Izetta the last witch or well... MADOKA.
At least one did it right... And that was Diebuster, it was a simply little gesture at the end but that was enough for me to be happy.

I bet many directors think that tragedies are more exciting... But sometimes tragedies are just that.

last edited at Dec 22, 2019 10:26PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hhahahahahahahaha omg I'm glad I skipped both bullets, the board game and this... Well, the board game anime grazed me but I managed to escape.

last edited at Dec 22, 2019 2:26PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

AnticRelict posted:

So....is it just me, or did pretty much nothing of any significance happen this chapter? Just: dude shows up, inconsequential thing happens, dude leaves. The most notable thing that happened was we found out that Nagi is a mafia princess, and even that was more or less an afterthought.

What do you consider as significant, then? sex?

last edited at Dec 22, 2019 11:49AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm sure she will take the necessary measures after this, or at least she should.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This guy is so bad is like he came from some Korean manwha... I mean, don't get me wrong is just that out of like 5 I've read there's like 3 of them with beyond disgusting assholes

last edited at Dec 22, 2019 12:37AM

Serenata
New Game discussion 21 Dec 11:35
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

TFW I actually like Momiji... But the story seems to be structured in a way to make people hate her like that time she made "those" desings
Glad things will go back to "normal" soon

last edited at Dec 21, 2019 11:35AM

Serenata
Fuwari discussion 21 Dec 09:24
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just like others said, the art is kinda of wonky and even terrible at times but that's nothing compared to how cute everything else was and I'm glad that all the other girls were nice, even the one who would normally be a love rival.

Serenata
Image Comments 21 Dec 08:55
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
74525575_p0

I think we can play as female lead in the Relink game of Ps4 https://relink.granbluefantasy.jp/en/characters/maincharacter/

Serenata
Image Comments 20 Dec 23:25
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
78347952_p0

This is the only way to help her... yup!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hey! glad to see your uploader status approved already!

When Bou chan cried, it hurt me so bad because I had those same worries... So I'm cheering for her

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Honkai impact 3 is coming to PC ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECGrnpQI4DA

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tsuki-chan, I think you might need to get Uploader status ! I heard another group talking about it (that they couldn't bothered to get their status so they prefer to wait until someone else uploads for them) but I don't know how to do that... maybe in the dynasty discord.

And thank you! I just saw them

Serenata
1 x ½ discussion 20 Dec 08:08
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

There a freaking difference between implying a sex scene betwen Asuka and Senpai when they end up stopping it just before doing it because of Asuka's mothercon being too strong and implying a child molestation/abuse. The first one, even if it happen wasn't too much of a big deal whereas the second one is too much of a big deal to be implying without being true.

Yeah and I can understand the author not wanting to show an old man raping a girl just to make things more clear... like "please, understand and don't make do more than this". Oh well, I would love to be wrong too.

Serenata
Citrus + discussion 20 Dec 07:54
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

yozy posted:

i love this manga but its just so slow and i kinda like it and heat it in the same time
they are finally together and not kissing or at least holding hands its just make me mad
when u wait for more than month but have nothing lewd its hard :(
but i love this chapter,chapter 8 is the best until now , and i liked the kiss on the cheek(:
i want to know how it will end !>_<

You know how it ends, the wedding is after this, we're just seeing what happened before.
BUT yeah (And it has been discussed plenty before) this dynamic of super shy and super innocent doesn't work quite well with these two the more you think about it... After all they've done way more than that, granted that their feelings weren't in the right place back then but for example in the previous chapter, Yuzu was in the elevator like "I just want to stay with you a little more" and then runs away. That part would've been great and super meaningful is not for the fact that shortly after they will be like "Oh, welcome back Mei :) the bath is ready" you know ? XP hahahaha

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nevri posted:

I think her not using phone is more because showing writing on sketchbook is more visually interesting? Like it fits more with comedy and type of character. Or simply because that's the cliche way mute characters communicate.

Yeah but works better when the series is super carefree or full comedy ... I think is just to make this story work, like, is not impossible but is not a very smart way to go about it realistically.

Serenata
Citrus + discussion 19 Dec 20:32
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Midnightgunner posted:

Why is Yuzu´s blanket so much shorter than Mei´s? It´s freaking me out.

OMG she sleeps with her feet exposed... This is disturbing indeed.

You stiil have to take in consideration it's summer so it's might be hot (at least for the weather.)

But they have an AC in the room (see page 03) well for starters, is just weird to have a smaller blanket but to think Yuzu is not afraid of monster under the bed or cold ... This changes everything

Serenata
Citrus + discussion 19 Dec 20:00
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Midnightgunner posted:

Why is Yuzu´s blanket so much shorter than Mei´s? It´s freaking me out.

OMG she sleeps with her feet exposed... This is disturbing indeed.

Serenata
1 x ½ discussion 19 Dec 19:56
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If it wasn't the case, I think the author needs to urgently clear that up (being on social media or the next chapter) because is not a stretch to say that most people took it that way and it's an alarming issue that can't be brushed off or ignored in future chapter, it changes my view of her character completely.

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 7:57PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She probably buys a lot of them... and I'm inclined to think that her problem might be psychological so I would love if her (((((Friend)))))) helps to overcome whatever trauma caused that.

Also, in school there are groups like in whatsapp or Line right? work and study groups... if she were to join one like that she would socialize like most teenagers. Well, I wouldn't be able to do that simply because I don't want everyone to have my number hahahaha but yeah, there are ways around it but you need nice people to help you pull it off with the initiative. Twin-tails chan is not a bad person but she's not the right person to, for example, cheerfully encourage the class to make a group chat.

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 7:52PM

Serenata
Citrus + discussion 19 Dec 15:44
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That was a really good chapter for Mei but Yuzu's reaction were the cherry on top

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wonder, if with today's advances, it would be better to communicate using a phone writing fast and then use some app to voice her messages, there's of course a delay in response but it's faster than writing in a sketchbook ... and If you saw the movie A silent Voice, you might remember trying to teach the whole class (or the whole school) sign language would be.... hmmm. Let's just say it's discouraging in most cases.

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 3:35PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

don't bother telling me her name, I'll forget soon

It's Yuu. I don't think it's hard to remember.

I'm allergic to names, I only mentioned the other characters because an user above said their names