Forum › Posts by Megumiaki

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Back out of nowhere after 3 years, wow

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Hahaha I love this, so sweet and funny at the same time

Edit: Hang on...is that...Cartman from South Park on the top shelf near the window on the first page?

last edited at Sep 10, 2020 12:04AM

Megumiaki
Image Comments 08 Sep 02:39
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Spoiler_en-83997534_p1-2

Famous last words

Megumiaki
Image Comments 08 Sep 02:36
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Notboats

LAPpland

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Wow, this is so unique. I don't know if there's anything else quite like this out there.

Also that fakeout made me flip off my screen, but I was definitely happier with the ending they chose.

Megumiaki
Liberta discussion 07 Sep 01:04
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Nooo, rip my dude

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Tendou Maya fucking dies

last edited at Sep 1, 2020 7:21PM

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Ah, gotta love We're Both Girls™

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Is the punchline the fact that he wouldn't have any way of knowing how "close" they were (since I don't think they've told their neighbors what their relationship is) unless he'd heard them going at it from the other room, and so by saying "not as close as you two" he's accidentally admitting that he (and Madoka, apparently) overheard them? If so, that took embarrassingly long to figure out...

last edited at Aug 30, 2020 8:51PM

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Why make the chapters 7.1 and 7.2

In this case, it means Chapter 7 Part 1 and Chapter 7 Part 2. Yes, it's a little confusing since bonus chapters use similar numbering, but it seems like bonus chapters on this site generally start at .5 (so 7.5, 7.6, and so on). If the decimal is .1, it's probably a Part 1.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Twitch or Twich, which is it? Make up your mind, Nindento!

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Me too, Morinaga, me too...

Megumiaki
Good Night discussion 25 Aug 09:10
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

was kinda cute, but I'm really not a fan of "you have to consult your partner about getting tattoos or piercings". Feels controlling to me

I think it's more "You should include your partner in major decisions even if it's just informing them you're making them." Being blindsided with stuff can make your partner feel like you just can't be bothered to include them in your life.

Exactly this.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

It's not that the sepia filter sets this manga apart from others necessarily, it's that that's how it's always been, for us reading the manga on this site. A sudden change like that is going to feel jarring, no matter how many different manga use the filter. Plus, it's personally the only manga I've ever read with this filter, so it does in fact make up part of the manga's identity in my mind, and I imagine that's the case for many other people as well.

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 1:03AM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Huh, this is a pretty interesting concept. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Megumiaki
School Zone discussion 20 Aug 23:30
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Wow, what a chapter. And yeah, I really love the detail of her right eye being shown for the first time in that last panel, it feels very deliberate and meaningful.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Rip Tei, she's turned into the punching bag of this series

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Mission...successful?

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

It could have been any one of them (or even all of them) who texted her about something they wanted to show her, and they all would've worked. Clever.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Woodman Syndrome?

Nice >:]

Megumiaki
School Zone discussion 14 Aug 19:20
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Title: The Moon is Beautiful Tonight

Expectation: Romantic development

Reality: Shit

last edited at Aug 14, 2020 7:23PM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I assume you've got a general idea... but I may as well show you.

I'm a furry.

Megumiaki
School Zone discussion 11 Aug 21:37
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Damn, you were on the right track and got cold feet Yokoe

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

If these three don't end up all reversing their affections at the same time (like, they all finally get won over and fall in love with the one who's been crushing on them, but now the whole triangle just goes in the opposite direction), I'm going to be disappointed.

Megumiaki
Lily Marble discussion 11 Aug 21:15
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Really bugs me that Risa says "This is thanks to your mom". It's true, but what a weird thing to say before kissing your partner.

Sexy voice: Your mom is the best.

last edited at Aug 11, 2020 9:16PM