Forum › Posts by dankkonata

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Wow, this was actually really cute for what it was!

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Why the fuck did I finish reading this...

dankkonata
YuruZero discussion 25 Sep 12:15
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Wow, that was weirdly good. Considering the sources it drew from it did a great job meshing characters and worlds together.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I was wondering how they were going to extend this when they both confessed in the first chapter, but they really made this interesting! The "growing into love" part reminds me of Bloom Into You, but it's still a fresh enough take to keep me wanting more.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

THEY ADDED A HYPNOSIS TAG KAMI-SAMA ARIGATO

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This is like a train wreck, I can't look away. Why am I still reading this?

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I've never seen Aikatsu in my life but this makes me want to, is it any good for yuri (or even just as a series)?

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Super wholesome stuff, short but sweet.

dankkonata
Karura discussion 16 Sep 15:35
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

We better get a Rize ending she deserves it.

dankkonata
Candy Box discussion 14 Sep 21:39
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This entire collection is blessed, why haven't more people read it???

dankkonata
Lily Marble discussion 13 Sep 11:23
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Chapter 24 has me so emo omg makes me glad I live in a place where I can actually get married to a woman if I want

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Rip it had so much potential but at least the art is cute

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I thought Izumi would help them get together at first but now I'm not so sure, she's kinda being a bit odd now.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

It's kinda off topic but how to add a manga to favorite?

The button should be to the left of your username on the top right of the page when you have something open. It works fine to do it when you're reading it for one chapter things like this, but it's best to go to the series page if you don't want to mark just a single chapter as your favorite and do it from there.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I've probably commented this before but I'm so invested in this story, it's realistic but still dramatic and overall a pretty good depiction of an irl lesbian relationship, which is somewhat rare in yuri manga in general. If they don't get a good ending I don't even know what I'll do. I know especially this last chapter could possibly be hinting at a bad ending but they might even just be baiting that.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I just reread the entire series for like the 8th time and all I get for a new chapter in MONTHS is 6 pages. I mean I know the author might be busy but like...

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Next works to be translated: shows Whiterose doujin

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

last edited at Feb 15, 2019 10:44AM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Oh my god, this is amazing. The pinnacle of cross-cross-dressing yuri/yaoi.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

If "acting gay" was a thing in western schools I'd be sooo happy...

But I guess it'd be tough to track down a real lesbian, which would make things pretty tough for me.

dankkonata
Mayday discussion 06 Feb 11:22
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Just gonna drop a big heckin uwu here

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I'm not a HonoMaki person (although I haven't gotten too far into Love Live), but this is actually blessed.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Read through the first chapter and decided to read comments to see if I should continue the read. I think I'm going to drop it for now, but I might pick it back up if I'm suuuper bored.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Chief called, he said this was it.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Seeing as Ciao Chooru is a treat for cats, and the bottom/sub lesbian in a relationship is commonly called the "neko" (cat), it's easy to understand why giving a reward to your cute and cuddly "neko" -- like a reward kiss -- can be associated to this song. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -)~☆

Woah, bottoms are called nekos!? I thought my love of yuri could only go so far but ahhhhh! fangirl screeching

last edited at Feb 1, 2019 2:28PM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Sucy's new appearance amuses me way too much, I love it