Forum › Posts by Autumn

Autumn
Anime season 11 Oct 02:28
joined Mar 11, 2016

Takkyu Musme's second episode didn't disappoint both in yuri and enjoyment. There is a yurilious hug between senpai and Agari in the end and hokuto x hanabi is mutual. :3

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei is dull but I am planning to watch it to the end however.

Autumn
Anime season 07 Oct 16:02
joined Mar 11, 2016

There is so much to look forward to in this season that it is hard to believe. :V

What is there? From what I remember mentioned:
Izetta
Flip flappers
Keijo
Hibike Euphonium
Brave Witches
Magical Girls Raising Project
Takkyuu Musume

What else? Someone add to the list
+
Idol Memories
Stella no Mahou,
Long Riders,
Girlish Number,
Wixoss

+
Regalia
Vivid Strike!
Mahou Shoujo Nante
Soushin Shoujo Matoi

That is a lot mate! I had only one or two shows to look forward to in the previous seasonS and there was little to no yuri. I didn't feel anything even from the most popular shows (or other shows for that matter) and they'd get boring quickly for me. Like anime was dead for me in these past couple of seasons and I had lost hope that it'll get any better.

Plus I've watched too much anime so I don't get hyped so easily. That is why it is hard to believe for some of them to be this awesome (yuriwise) and excite me. ^_^

last edited at Oct 7, 2016 4:30PM

Autumn
Anime season 07 Oct 00:44
joined Mar 11, 2016

There is so much to look forward to in this season that it is hard to believe. :V

Autumn
Anime season 06 Oct 14:41
joined Mar 11, 2016

Just watched Flip Flappers's first episode and it was awesome. Regalia, ping pong, wixoss and now this; as I thought this season is going to be a fun yuri ride. ;)

Edit: here is a snapshot.

last edited at Oct 6, 2016 3:06PM

Autumn
Anime season 06 Oct 13:20
joined Mar 11, 2016

Between Hifuri and Ange Vierge I'd recommend Ange. Hifuri was disappointing for not capitalizing on its yuri potential. So not a keeper imo.

Hibiki's first episode was unexpectedly strong in its yuri. There is a very slim chance that kyoani will discard the original pairing and go full yuri with this project. I am starting to think so as well. It is too soon to confirm tho.

Autumn
Anime season 03 Oct 15:35
joined Mar 11, 2016

Shakunetsu no takkyuu musume's first episode really pleased me. I am actually looking forward to its future episodes (normally I don't get my hopes up just in case). I really hope it do justice to its yuri potential.

Autumn
Mono-Eye discussion 01 Oct 03:22
joined Mar 11, 2016

wow that honor student had done her homework to own the girl and it went smoothly too. :>

This kind of dark ending is alright once in a while.
Also she stopped selling herself and that other girl may decide to have a healthy relationship after getting together so it is not all bad right? I mean there is always a possibility.

Autumn
Image Comments 28 Sep 01:05
joined Mar 11, 2016
50913864_p0

Thanks mate. :)

Autumn
Anime season 27 Sep 11:04
joined Mar 11, 2016

Also, Regalia's re-aired episodes are improvements but not mandatory viewing. And I got bored with Zestiria

is Pripara good on yuri subtext? I just watched a recent episode and it had some yuri moments/vibes.

I hear there's some? At the very least, the Aikatsu fandom seems to have jumped ship to it

Hahahah can't really blame you on 'Zestiria'. I just watched it due to lack of good shows and finished it for the sake of finishing it. Didn't get bore but didn't enjoy it either. :/

About Pripara, I wanted to confirm before going ahead with the series to avoid any disappointment if there is no yuri or subtext. Guess I'll watch it myself and decide. Tho in the recent episode (15), the characters are somewhat similar to Mirai and Riko of Mahotsukai and little Garu looks like baby Ha (well not baby exactly) and all three are together. There are other pairs too so I thought there might be some yuri you know. :D

Autumn
Image Comments 27 Sep 10:18
joined Mar 11, 2016
50913864_p0

Yeah, it is very good. I liked it more than kindred spirits and nurse love addiction. I've played the first installment and soooooo want to play the rest of the series but the language barrier is hindering me. poor me (sniff). T-T

@Hikitani, how can one get the raw game if they live outside of Japan? I am planning to play them with the help of google and/or visual novel translation software if its other parts didn't get an english release.

Autumn
Anime season 27 Sep 06:05
joined Mar 11, 2016

Euphonium very likely is gonna have a hetro ending as often/always happened in kyoani previous works. The movie pretty much established what they gonna aim for in this second season. So better not to get your hopes up folks.

Ange Vierge was a surprise show of this season. I didn't have much expectations of it but it delivered and was better than most of the shows I watched this season. It wasn't amazing but it did justice with its potential. Tho the relationships were a mess in the end it was good in other areas (fight, music, development, animation, dialogue etc).

I am seeing some potential yuri material in this winter season so I am a bit looking forward to it.

Edit: I forgot to ask but is Pripara good on yuri subtext? I just watched a recent episode and it had some yuri moments/vibes.

last edited at Sep 27, 2016 6:09AM

Autumn
Image Comments 26 Sep 15:03
joined Mar 11, 2016
50913864_p0

Awesome art and a lovely pair. Next Flowers installment can't come soon enough. >_<

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Wha?!! Don't tell me this is the end?!

I wanted proper vows between them. :(

joined Mar 11, 2016

This was a nice story. Exactly the kind of fluffy and pure stuff that I wanted. Thumbs up. :)

Autumn
Anime season 18 Sep 05:05
joined Mar 11, 2016

Does this means what I think it means?

joined Mar 11, 2016

That ending was a troll. why did yp bother with this I wonder? :O

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 10:43AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

http://flowersgame.com/index.html

English version of Flowers -Le Volume sur Ete- coming soon?

Awesome!

A thousand likes for you h3x. :D

Autumn
Anime season 07 Sep 11:49
joined Mar 11, 2016

not to mention AoixIchigo is canon now Kappa

Is that really true?

No, "kappa" is Twitch lang meaning "I just made that up".

Ah I see. I didn't know that before.

Sort of. They had some kind of symbolic wedding back in June, I messed up and didn't add the link, just pretend that was always there. Alternatively, you can google "wedding+aoi ichigo or aikatsu".

Hahaha. Yeah I watched the video. So it is official now I see. I was just surprised since there is very little yuri in Aikatsu.

last edited at Sep 7, 2016 11:53AM

Autumn
Anime season 06 Sep 11:41
joined Mar 11, 2016

not to mention AoixIchigo is canon now Kappa

Is that really true?

joined Mar 11, 2016

I have finished Mayuri's route and I must say this is a wonderful visual novel. I am liking it more than Kindred Spirit and Nurse love addiction tbh. I found it very satisfying in all respects (music, art, character development, relationship building, conflict resolution with just the right amount of drama ). Tho Mayuri leaving in the end is a letdown but I think (and hope) it will (may) be resolved in its coming? sequels. will they be translated? please tell me that is the case.

I so want this to get an anime. Yaegaki, Shirahane and Yuzuriha are the best girls for me.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Geri Geri Safe, phew~. 'wipes off the sweat' xD
Mimika deserves a word of praise or two for her self control. wonder how long she will last. It is not out of the question if manga ended with her in jail. I was not considering this before but now it seems likely. :V

No more coming over please; it is bad for mimika's heart and social standing. Her banzai act at the start had me rolling tho.

Is Mimika an adult or a miner at this point? If she were to do the deed what would be her penalty in case she is a miner?

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

I don't know but I am liking this manga very much. next chapter can't come soon enough.
oh, and the teasing intensifies. =D

Autumn
Angel Game discussion 12 Aug 06:11
joined Mar 11, 2016

The ending was a kill joy. But it was a fun ride.

Autumn
Yuru Yuri discussion 08 Aug 13:39
joined Mar 11, 2016

That was an excellent chapter.
Also the facial expressions were very well done.

Autumn
I trust you discussion 05 Aug 02:26
joined Mar 11, 2016

That was sweet. I really like the art in some panels. The story was executed nicely.