Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

As it should be!! THE ETERNAL SHIP WILL SAILS TO THE ENDLESS SEA OF STARS!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

couscous posted:

Lol what’s up with all this half foreigner fetish thing going on in Japan

I assume it is an easy way to have non-Japanese looking characters while justifying why they are completely familiar with Japanese culture, perfectly fluent, etc. and not having to deal with being from a different country as like a character trait

Yeah and because anyone can live there, so going as far as calling it fetish is really weird...

Serenata
Image Comments 24 Jan 23:43
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Jttnvci

over 999- I'm sorry xD

Serenata
Image Comments 24 Jan 23:41
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Eo2dtm0woaaqehf-orig

so cute, so lewd

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

RIP Nikaidou, she can't handle this one...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Elesa posted:

Lately I've been struggling to get through anime without losing interest halfway through. The last anime I tried watching was Bloom Into You, which I was really enjoying, but then I just... stopped watching. I've also got a bunch of books/light novels that I want to read but I can't seem to finish anything because I just lose interest!

When it comes to video games, I can play the same game non-stop for weeks but then I get bored and jump onto something else. I don't even have that many games to play (and I can't afford to buy new ones) so lately I've just been playing Stardew Valley and constantly starting over just to have something to do. I wish I could play the PC version so I can use mods. :(

I don't have anyone to talk to right now so I'm going to post this here. I'll probably delete it later though.

You must remember, it might be just for now that you're feeling like this... Because I've had moments like that too, anime was a chore, games were tedious and all I did was read weekly manga... But then that changed too! so I played games again and now I have a list of animes I need to watch next, so as long as you give it time you'll find that passion again, so don't do anything drastic like deleting all your saved stuff or sell your entire collection of manga xD

Meanwhile, try different things as hobbies... I recommend drawing

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nene posted:

Well, I'm not sure Sakurako and Kasumi are fucking but they're definitely in a relationship and in love I'd agree.

Young, in love, sharing a bed for five years, and not fucking?

It's called Schrodinger's Yuri, The scenario presents a hypothetical 2 girls in a house and one bed... that may be simultaneously both yuri and friendship, a state known as a quantum superposition, as a result of being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur. Of course I'm just joking and I'll leave it there xP I really love this couple and it's implied that they had sex last night seeing them seminaked

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

dankkonata posted:

I feel like I've seen the "this crane game stuffed animal looks like you" thing a lot.

When you're in deep friendship a lot of things remind you of that person, songs, pictures, and movies...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

That's it!?

There has to be more.

I had strong vibes of Futanari-like sequel reading this, with that tail ... But I don't like the idea of the ancestor doing it so I'm ok with just this.

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 8:22AM

Serenata
Girl in the Birdcage 24 Jan 08:01
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There's only one chapter in Mangadex and there's already official English translation so no point on making a fan translated version here (because of course they won't rip off the official ones), that's most likely why it isn't here. first 8 are free to enjoy for everyone https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/birdcage

Some other sites that have it for free are most likely pages that shouldn't be linked here

Serenata
Bread discussion 23 Jan 23:30
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

My avi... my avatar? It's Denver from Azur Lane https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Denver she's cool like her sister Cleveland

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Friendly roommates, buying just one bed to save money... this is nice

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

krash_chan posted:

I just realized that this series has been going on for almost a decade... and they are still in high school. Still enjoying every chapter, anyway.

1 chapter = 1 day

This is not a fact but ... maybe?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Really love that Squeeze moment.

Also, I'm so happy that none of her friends seems to be jealous or secretly in love with the protagonist right off the bat, because holy f****** s************** I'm so tired of that xD I mean, it could still happen, but I'm glad is not happening RIGHT NOW

Serenata
Anime season 23 Jan 13:11
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The subtext in Show by Rock is so cute hahahaha the new cat (or Retoree 2.0) is sooooo cute around the protagonist, she can't even keep her cool face when she's too close.
I thought ep03 would be all about the boys band but they put a lot of the girls side here and there so yeah WATCH IT

And the ED has some fluffy tail action

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 1:20PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I get this feeling that Papa san used to be a harem protagonist

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Going het

Doesn't want to acknowledge that they're gay

hmmmm you know... This is published in the Yuri Hime magazine... So these arguments are almost paranoia

last edited at Jan 22, 2020 5:29PM

Serenata
Image Comments 22 Jan 16:17
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
74335936_p0

wholesome

Serenata
Anime season 22 Jan 14:27
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well I hope this series doesn't end with "The best way to support her career is to let her go... :') Because Idols belong to everyone" THE END

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There has been a lot of development anyway, and they really like each other... is not like that other manga Shouraiteki ni Shinde kure where the protagonist has to fight for like 20 chapters and maybe... MAAAAAAAAAYBE get a smile or a compliment and 40 chapters later you are not sure if it's even yuri (and probably why translation groups just drop it), or Kobayashi ni maid dragon where all romance progress is set aside with the excuse of being awkward or "not good with the subject" (and some attempts even upsets Kobayashi san) so you can have literally an apocalypse starting and ending before a kiss ... or a hundred other where all the side characters can find their true love before the main characters, so in short, this is very very good when it comes to progress considering it's a comedy.

last edited at Jan 22, 2020 2:12PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

NaruZombie posted:

Será que existem mais capítulos de Umineko à serem traduzidos? Ou os Raws já foram alcançados?

Sorry about the Pt, while I can undestand spanish I'm not confident at all in typing it.

I think Rainy devils has translated all the raws so far with ch9 so we have to wait for more, but the Yurihime magazine came out a couple of days ago so maaaaaybe there are raws for ch10 already. I'm no sure because I don't want to spoil myself xD.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SimObrigada posted:

Omichi is cute, but I felt this payoff was rather weak. Also, I dont know why, but Hino felt a little bit out of character.

Hmmm rather than weak, I would say too predictable~ In fact I was rather disappointed to know that Koguma didn't use the virgin killer outfit as I hoped.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

HellAQA posted:

omfg Omichi is so fucking cute (also let's get more POC in yuri plsthnx). I think she has a really vibrant personality that's made her stand out with very little screen time. I don't think she's stepping in the middle of the main pairing at all. If anything, her presence has only solidified Hino and Koguma's feelings for each other since they know that they don't have similar feelings for Omichi. I think she'll end up wingmanning for the main pair in a big way. In fact, this arc alone could count as that (even unwittingly). I think there's zero chance of her getting involved with either Hino or Koguma and the chances of poly are very low. She's just a helpful third wheel! (but a very cute one) Please don't be mean to Omichi!

Yeah I think Hino and Koguma will "awaken" the yuri circuits in Omichi but without someone to connect it's gonna be hard, I mean, it's very clear now that Koguma has no interest in her but Omichi is too cute to just be a third wheel or just set aside, so yeah... WE NEED MORE CHARACTERS NOW >:0

last edited at Jan 21, 2020 8:33PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't want to repeat everything I already said in MD, but you know I went there first because I wanted to enjoy each chapter separately and give my honest comment to each one, because I think this is a beautiful work so I don't want to miss a thing and I don't want to make it short... And because each chapter has a different taste I didn't want to discuss with only the remaining flavor of the last one.

Something else I didn't talk about in MD was her confrontation to herself, she probably knows, this isn't the easiest way but it's worth it and she's trying very hard.

ALSO #1 IMOUTO OF ALL TIMES

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The sister together make for one of the most wholesome pairs in this manga too (not as romantic couple tho o.o) because they're sooooo different so seeing them together with affection melts my heart... And then she becomes a true demon xD

Ayano and Miyoshi virtually sleeping next to each other is one of the best panels in the whole manga, I can't wait for them to become a serious couple, I'll literally explode.

Thank you so much for the credit pages, always so on point