Forum › Posts by Dark_Tzitzimine

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Fun fact, this author did a Nintendo endorsed manga back in the 90's despite being a lolicon/shota artist :P

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Perfect.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What ending so dissapointing.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Did any of you guys know that Eiki Eiki and Zaou Taishi released a doujin featuring these characters in events after the manga. It doesn't seem to be on dynasty, but you can read it on exhentai:

http://exhentai.org/g/94556/cc94d7438f/

Oh man, thank you so much for this!!!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

One of my favorite stories, it just feels you with fuzzy feelings.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, what the hell happened here? Someone found the video and the girls were separated? Am I reading that right?

Oh and Tanlines are FUCKING AWESOME.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Nijipuri discussion 02 Jul 02:24
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Good art but the ending was meh.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Was I the only one that had troubles to follow the plot? Layouts are a bit confusing and the sudden change of characters doesn't help.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

YES! Another Yuricam chapter! And one that is the start of an actual arc, pretty nice. Thanks Papaya Scans!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Minase Ruru, you will missed. Best of the luck on your future projects! ;_;7

And as a side note, I wouldn't take anything said by Simone seriously; she's all about pandering to the fans, Is kind of irritating to be honest (specially because she isn't that good of a writer to boot)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It's a shame that according to yuri-sm she has left the yuri doujin scene to work on a commercial series :(

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Awwwwwwwwwww

They really want to be her friends.

They need to get some therapy first though :P

Thanks for the release!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh the mang it is cute, is just that it felts directionless. Is juggling a lot of plots and there's no development for them; as I said, it possibly reads better on sequence than on a chapter basis.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

For many of you wondering how often the new chapters come out. A response from Erin with lililious has given me a good idea. The Japanese raws come out every four months, and because lililious has no set schedule to translate and update it can take up to six months for each new update. Best thing we can do is set up notifications on the sites that we read and wait lol, unless anyone can translate faster for them and help out. I would love to do translating but my Japanese is basic at best, my Spanish is more like Spanglish lol and my French and German are basic level , but the up side is my English is perfect hehehe :P

I was under the impression this series was finished a long time ago (I think that Okazu even reviewed the tank of it), is a moot point anyways since as you said it, Lillicious doesn't have a set schedule.

Man this was so worth the wait, Takemiya Jin really has matured as storyteller and this story is easily her best, characters that break the mold, plot developments really hard to find within the genre, expressive faces. All in all a real treat, can't wait to see how's gonna end. :D

last edited at Jun 27, 2014 11:04AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
Salomelic discussion 27 Jun 10:52
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Funny, I actually realliy liked this story with the last chapter reveals. Yes, is simplistic but that doesn't makes it bad. Great and fluffy story, just what is needed when you're feeling down.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And yet, this was somewhat depressing.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So anyone could explain me what is happening? For a moment I thought the senpai was a boy, I keep being confused with all the love triangles and the plot doesn't seem to move forward. Probably it would read better on one sit though.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

For anyone who don't want to wait:
ch4
ch5
ch6

Feel free to delete this if you don't want it.

Oh man, I just read them all and is FANTASTIC. Great art, great plotting and mostly, filled with fuzzy feelings <3

Anyone knows if Ichinose's still working on the series? chapter 6 was finished on 2012...

Dark_Tzitzimine
NanoFate discussion 26 Jun 12:46
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I need more.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I see, in that case I think it would be best to just pack the images I found relevant for the site and put that link on request, with the info having the actual links to the artists' pages (since their pixiv aren't just yuri). And well, isn't like I'm in a rush to see the images here. Thanks!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was so CUTE!

Now I need some insulin though :p

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Great art, a funny story and a decent treatment for Reisen (all things considered), and Reisen look stunning on those clothes :D

Hope we see more of this artist!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Reading through this thread I see that the upload request menu can be used to request for images but since the format seems to be thought just for series/doujinshis I'm a bit lost about the procedure. Would anyone be so kind to explain it to me?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was a thing :P

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And somewhere along the line, Marisa somehow forgot that Shanghai was sentient, and at the same time Shanghai utterly forgot that she was in love with Alice first (and that she'd come out as sentient to Marisa already)? Seems pretty thin, continuity wise.

Also, Patchy doesn't claim that she'd confess before they made it. She said she'd confess after Shanghai was human (and indeed, would help her do so). But apparently she forgot somewhere along the line, a lot of that going around.

As an aside, Alice and Patchy already seem to have a de facto relationship going on in Haruhakutai. So I'm not sure this is really a confession story as such. A lot of their pairings seem to just develop without anything so definite as a confession.

I don't see a contradiction here:

• Alice wasn't THAT surprised at Shanghai on the last doujin, if anything she came off more like 'So you really are autonomous, uh?' and she said that Shaghai was already an splendid Youkai.

• Feelings change with the time, is actually pretty common for someone to get over a one sided love over time. And in Patchy's case she just changed her mind after her feelings for Alice grew stronger.

• And let's not forgot that Yohane has changed his mind numerous times about Patchy, she was with Remi on his MeiSaku doujins, then with Alice here and now he's shipping her with Koa (and Remi with Satori)

• While you have a point about Haruhakutai not having an explicit confession I don't know where are you getting that Patchy and Alice were already in a relationship there. Patchy was sulking on the library because she couldn't see Alice and when she actually wen to see her was really embarrased and a little tsunderish.

last edited at Jun 24, 2014 2:08AM