Forum › Posts by Akiji

joined Jul 21, 2020

I wish my life was a musical where it is socially acceptable for me to burst into song at any moment and random strangers would sing along with me

Charlie is down with you, but Vaggie's advice is don't do it no matter what!

Akiji
joined Jul 21, 2020

I can't remember the name of the manga where this happens:
Two girls are dating (young girls, like high schoolers) and have already kissed and made out. They are in a bedroom and Girl A asks Girl B to do oral sex on her. Girl B is freaked out (I'm not sure but it's like she thinks "a vulva is the place from where you pee, so gotta be dirty, right?") but says yes to prove her love for Girl A. She starts doing cunnilingus on Girl A, and feels so icked she gags with a loud noise. Girl A looks heartbroken and hides under the bed covers. Girl B starts desperately apologizing, but then finds the other girl is laughing her ass off (she was using the covers to muffle her guffaws). So no drama in the end.

So really nobody remembers this manga? It's true it's kinda old...

joined Jul 21, 2020

Really don't think many right wing people are here.

For obvious reasons.

Akiji
joined Jul 21, 2020

He would take any viewpoint (even contradicting his previous stances) as long as it made other commenters angry and started a heated debate.

We call that a troll.

joined Jul 21, 2020

In a perfect world you (a girl) go to a smoking hot, super sexy, nubile bombshell gyaru and ask her for a kissing lesson and she says "Sure, sweetheart, c'mere!"

That's perfect world? Sounds more like Slutworld, lol.

You say that like they're mutually exclusive

It's too mean to call her slut. For what little we have seen, it's too much.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Imagine thinking a cute girl likes you but she only wants your mom

If you're a yuri fan, you'll get crazy turned on!

Akiji
joined Jul 21, 2020

What I learned in this chapter:

Of all the potential couples in this manga, Midori x Hibiki is by far the one that will have the most trouble becoming a thing.

Heck, even Mayuyu x Mariri has better yuri dynamics.

At least Mayuyu and Mariri aren't boy crazy, right?
Midoriri and Hibiki were hyperventilating about some handsome dick.
They fail at yuri.

Akiji
Yuru Oyako discussion 13 Oct 17:10
joined Jul 21, 2020

This makes perfect sense and I'm amazed some people don't get it.

And what have you been smoking?

Just a few sherms, why?

Akiji
Yuru Oyako discussion 13 Oct 16:04
joined Jul 21, 2020

This makes perfect sense and I'm amazed some people don't get it.

Akiji
Yuru Oyako discussion 09 Oct 15:24
joined Jul 21, 2020

That is a strangely young-looking 35-years old man.

I'm guessing he spends a lot of his wife's moolah in his appearance, to make himself look young and fresh for the high-school sluts he dates.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Anyone else crackshipping Inoue/Hana?

We-ell... We have Kase x Yamada, and there have been heavy hints that Fukami x Aikawa may be a thing in the future, so Hana doesn't have that many ship possibilities in prospect. It's either Inoue or Mikawacchi.

Given that Hana wants someone physically strong, and Mikawacchi is anything but sporty, Inoue the track athlete does seem to have the advantage.

I have an idea: maybe Hana, Mikawa and Inoue can get BOYFRIENDS?

Don't kill me. ;;

joined Jul 21, 2020

Boss: "Work on your day off with no pay because I said so."

Me: "Fuck off."

Boss: "You're fired."

Akiji
joined Jul 21, 2020

Mark my words, next will come the onna-kaiju yuri love story. o3o

YUUUUCK!

joined Jul 21, 2020

My prediction:

Akira goes to Mayuki and tells her that she has found about the kissing lessons with Rin. She says that she will be the one giving Mayuki kissing lessons from now on.

Mayuki totally freaks out -- because Akira is the one she loves, and she wanted to become a good kisser for Akira's sake! But since she can't bring herself to admit that, she accepts Akira's suggestion.

Akira has actually never kissed anyone in her life, and doesn't know the first thing about how to teach kissing. Thus, when the lesson starts, Mayuki (who has become pretty good thanks to Rin) ends up being the one giving a very thorough kissing lesson to a dumbstruck Akira.

The karmic retribution delivery boy says: "Miss Akira? One large order of humble pie for you!"

I believe this is how it's going to go.

Yes yes this plz plz pretty plz

Now that's exciting, seeing Akira's face flushed with both desire for Mayuki and confusion.

Omg I can't believe it! Everything worked just like we expected!

joined Jul 21, 2020

In an amecomi, Kisaki would don spandex and use her powers to fight crime.

I don't think Swamp Thing has ever worn spandexes tho?

Ok time for a thought experiment.
There's only one spandex leotard, and one of these two must wear it:

Which one would you choose???????

Akiji
joined Jul 21, 2020

I can't remember the name of the manga where this happens:
Two girls are dating (young girls, like high schoolers) and have already kissed and made out. They are in a bedroom and Girl A asks Girl B to do oral sex on her. Girl B is freaked out (I'm not sure but it's like she thinks "a vulva is the place from where you pee, so gotta be dirty, right?") but says yes to prove her love for Girl A. She starts doing cunnilingus on Girl A, and feels so icked she gags with a loud noise. Girl A looks heartbroken and hides under the bed covers. Girl B starts desperately apologizing, but then finds the other girl is laughing her ass off (she was using the covers to muffle her guffaws). So no drama in the end.

It's a rather old one, I think. Really can't remember the name.

Akiji
joined Jul 21, 2020

Is Kasumi really that beautiful that 'no woman can hold a candle to her' like Hina says? She doesn't look that special to me.
Then again this artist has very poor skills drawing people, so all the girls look the same.

joined Jul 21, 2020

My prediction:

1) Akira goes to Mayuki and tells her that she has found about the kissing lessons with Rin. She says that she will be the one giving Mayuki kissing lessons from now on.

2) Mayuki totally freaks out -- because Akira is the one she loves, and she wanted to become a good kisser for Akira's sake! But since she can't bring herself to admit that, she accepts Akira's suggestion.

3) Akira has actually never kissed anyone in her life, and doesn't know the first thing about how to teach kissing. Thus, when the lesson starts, Mayuki (who has become pretty good thanks to Rin) ends up being the one giving a very thorough kissing lesson to a dumbstruck Akira.

4) The karmic retribution delivery boy says: "Miss Akira? One large order of humble pie for you!"

I believe this is how it's going to go.

Yes yes this plz plz pretty plz