Forum › Posts by Veya

Veya
Image Comments 27 Feb 20:35
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Em2weo4u8amdrn5-orig

^^ Unfortunately part of it is that Japan is still kind of bad about homosexual acceptance, and even as much as having Rika be openly a lesbian is a massive step forward, when before even miss Homura "Literally-So-Gay-She-Made-Her-Girlfriend-Into-God-And-Became-The-Devil-Through-Sheer-Force-Of-Gay" Akemi had to wait until Rebellion and until the character had a ridiculous amount of clout behind her to be allowed to openly state her feelings as romantic...

Stuff like Rika & Ren's Christmas version is already pretty far along... which I take it as them being canon at that point, their Magia is literally powered by them holding hands, after all, at some point the subtext just becomes text.

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 8:41PM

Veya
Image Comments 27 Feb 06:48
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
38129860_p0

The detail of Homura's soul gem and frame on the torso spot is actually kinda nice, kinda wish Madoka's left hand was visible to show her soul gem as well...

Veya
Image Comments 27 Feb 06:38
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
53741561_p0

^^ For what is worth, tuxedo with skirts are a thing, they aren't common, but they do look just fine, if the issue is the frilly skirt, you can sub it for a pencil skirt just fine for a more mature look.

Plus Ayukko's stories do have them married and living together as teenagers, one story even had Madoka instinctively respond when the teacher called out "Akemi", only to remember that she is still legally "Kaname"(homosexual marriage isn't legal in Japan, sadly, so their marriage isn't official) and would go by such at school.

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 6:52AM

Veya
Image Comments 26 Feb 14:23
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
55959761_p0

^ I get you, since Madokami came out in EN MagiReco, episode 1 of her personal story recaps the final scenes of the original series, I was not ready for it and even a downgraded version(no voiced lines and such) of that scene drove me to tears, and highlights how I am absolutely not ready to rewatch that story...

At least the game was kind enough to give me 4-slot Madokami relatively easily, which also completes step 1 of my grand plan...

last edited at Feb 26, 2020 2:23PM

Veya
Image Comments 23 Feb 14:20
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
67d8a84ecddd0237bcaeb5dfcd59e02b

I don't think there is a straight explanation to any aspect of Homura's life...

Veya
10.03 discussion 20 Feb 13:16
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020

The absolute power move from Homura here, goddamn, she destroyed the poor boy's entire sense of confidence in one panel...

Veya
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020

This actually makes me think of the boy who was crushing on Madoka in part one, I wonder how he will react when Tatsuya just hits him with "Oh yeah, my sister proposed to Homura and they are getting married next month."...

Veya
Image Comments 19 Feb 11:16
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Tumblr_oamw2bnzyy1s7t75so1_1280

I would actually not be opposed to this... Kyosuke is historically an awful boyfriend and it would be a matter of time until Hitomi breaks up with him, she was already pretty close to breaking up with him in Rebellion, and it would be a huge step forward in fixing Mami's chronic lonelyness problem...

Veya
Image Comments 14 Feb 07:46
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Homucat

Ah yes, the most efficient way of dealing with the third wheel, make her into the bed.

Veya
Image Comments 22 Jan 11:04
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Photo

She doens't just comment on her chest, she was very blatantly checking Rena out...

Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020

The term you guys are looking for is "comic book time", it is a trope very commonly used in comic books where time passes at a fraction of real world time, but the world of the story still changes to match current events.

As for the universe, it is more in a multiverse kind of deal, if the original series is Prime Earth, MagiReco is our Earth-2, Madokami does exist and she has briefly interacted with the MagiReco world, but she won't give this world her complete blessing because she has felt something usunusual she can't quite describe connected to this world, and fears that bruteforcing things will do more harm than good, so she is merely watching things.

And about the age difference... it's... complicated... at this point it is pretty undeniable that the two are meant to be a couple(just look up their dual unit "Iroha & Yachiyo (Final Battle ver.)"...), and I would want to tell them to wait, but 3 years(until Iroha turns 18) is a goddamn eternity for a magical girl, we all know that very well, even in the significantly more positive context of MagiReco, I would find it understandable, considering the harshness of the situation, if they didn't care about the age difference and just want to focus on the "now" that they have.

MadoHomu isn't really that great.

Them be fightin' words you have there...

last edited at Jan 22, 2020 10:06AM

Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020

Drunk Kaede is a dangerous thing, that girl is already shown to be a sleeping demon at times, who is only held back by her own anxiety, if they survive the meguca life long enough to start regularly drinking(which is feasible in MagiReco context), Rena's life will be hell...

Veya
Image Comments 22 Jan 04:05
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Justaprankbruh

Concept movie's leaked script is looking great!

Veya
Image Comments 22 Jan 01:35
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Myhomu

Communism

Sayaka IS known for loving Red, maybe she was a communist all along...

Veya
Image Comments 21 Jan 18:12
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
58993567_p1

I am deeply confused to who would be Palpatine in this though, yet another Kyubey?

Veya
Image Comments 21 Jan 17:08
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Tumblr_oqlu6vvcja1wppacyo1_1280

You say it is not fun, I take it is as validation that Sayaka was truly meant to be with Kyoko all along, and that we can find solance in the fact that thanks to Rebellion and MagiReco(even if Sayaka still has to get over Kyosuke in MagiReco), their story does not end there, in two different canons at that.

last edited at Feb 18, 2020 3:48AM

Veya
Image Comments 21 Jan 12:20
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
41584897_p0

Madoka's already going for the prize with that right hand...

Veya
Image Comments 21 Jan 10:25
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Chuuu

Reminder that Homura, canonincally, lowkey ships KyoSaya, since she had them living together in her labyrinth, and then pushed to make that ship canon when she rewrote the universe. Odds are they still are living together by then.

last edited at Jan 21, 2020 10:28AM

Veya
Image Comments 21 Jan 09:13
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Emki8obuwaqywjj-orig

Kyoko is just embarassed that Sayaka knows she can't play that cool, while Sayaka is very touched that she went through the trouble.

Veya
Image Comments 20 Jan 18:23
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Txjmbi2

Is nobody going to point out they are wearing each other's outfits? both outfits are from MagiReco.

Veya
Image Comments 20 Jan 18:20
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Takonoke

Homura is set to have a tall, slender figure, she is a stunning 159cm as a 14 year old, which is very tall for her age(specially for a Japanese person), so at the end of the day, a flatter chest suits her most, if she can age up enough, she has all the qualities to draw the most out of it.

The only question is if she ages at all as the devil...

Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020

Damn it Ren, the girl you love is the only cannon gay girl in MR.

Considering Homura and Kirika(who was seen reading yuri manga in class in her series) are in MagiReco, I question this line, but I suppose Rika is the only one introduced in MagiReco

Veya
Image Comments 15 Jan 18:08
Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020
Tumblr_on0gsfyak01tk0buqo1_1280

Kyubey showing the frustration of his new boss being absolute disaster gay.