Forum › Posts by ColdGoldLazarus

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Holy shit Fujishiro

Also, the third fashionable friend continues to have hints of being an actual decent person where the other two... aren't. I hope she'll rejoin the light side' at some point, though Fujishiro's tendency to hold grudges may make that difficult.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This was adorable.

last edited at Dec 19, 2018 1:47AM

ColdGoldLazarus
Citrus + discussion 19 Dec 01:45
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Aw crap, I still need to catch up on Citrus...

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I am LIVING for this flood of delinquent content!

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Subscibed as soon as I saw the title. Delinquent Yuri is justice.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This feels like a prequel to the Oppai manga

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

She does seem kinda creepy, but also in a weirdly cute way? At any rate, loving the style and would love to see more.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I kinda liked it, honestly. They've gotten older and wiser in some regards, but they haven't moved away from their fun and immature sides completely.

Though Nico's career path predicted here is a bit of a downer, despite the casual presentation.

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 11:05PM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Ooh, interesting. Hoping this being the third sequel means we can expect even more, with their life as roommates and more of that other girl. ^_^

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Sasari is definitely shaping up to be a favorite of mine. She tries...

It would also be interesting to learn more about the backstory of the other two, though; this dark magical girl rebellion seems interesting!

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This is going to hurt, isn't it?

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Polyamory polyamory polyamory

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Oof

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Kabedon and reversal tags?

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

An interesting start. Curious to see how things go.

ColdGoldLazarus
Love Potion discussion 22 Nov 03:58
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I have mixed feelings on the morality of this. Would be interesting if the 'love potion' turned out to be either a placebo, or just awakened feelings that were already there, though.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Reminds me of Kamen Rider, interested to see where this goes!

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Does anyone know what the cover is from? I heard the characters are from a story that was published in YH at some point, but I'm not sure how to find it, or even if what I was told is accurate.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I want to point out that Chiaki said that Harumi's mother was just as gorgeous as Harumi... Even though the mother doesn't have nearly as big a bust. It seems like her usual awkwardness, until you realize that boobs aren't in fact her only metric of measuring beauty. That plus how similar the mother and daughter look in general (boobs aside of course) likely means that Chiaki was complimenting Harumi's appearance also on a basis outside of her breasts; those are just a bonus.

It ain't much, but it's something, dammit. (Also, the above paragraph is probably the weirdest thing I've ever found myself writing.)

Just in general I'm liking how surprisingly decent Chiaki was this chapter. Her usual boob addiction was probably a motivating factor in her coming to visit, but I also got the feeling that she was legitimately concerned as well. I hope to see this trend continue...

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I know some are complaining they haven't kissed yet (and I would love that too) but mostly I'm just glad at how normal the chapter was for once; no creepy Eldritch faces, just adorkableness.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Chapter 3 when? :D

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I think it's best to go into this one not expecting a romance. If that changes, then yay! (and I like the fake husband theories people came up with; if that's not what's happening here it would at least make a good premise on it's own) But expecting it upfront when Occam's razor indicates otherwise will likely lead to disappointment.
I'm interested in seeing where this dynamic leads.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I blasted through this in the past day or so
And now I want mooore
Thanks to the translators working on this! I love the notes at the end of each chapter, and I look forward to the future installments!

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I loved it. Normally not one to complain about something feeling too short, but I'm going make an exception here - this was too short; I need more of these two!

ColdGoldLazarus
Still Sick discussion 30 Oct 00:26
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This seems promising so far; interested to see where it goes.

Looks like abusing your power to get to know your crush better is gay culture now lmao. Just like the girl from the miko manga.

Miko manga?