Forum › Posts by Michykat

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 29 Oct 21:00
joined Jun 25, 2017

The Gods have answered.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 29 Oct 03:38
joined Jun 25, 2017

I take it back, can we have Chapter 13.6 +α instead of waiting for chapter to end??? I need it! I saw a preview on Twitter and Ayako looks like she's not ready to feel all that jealousy!

That’s not Chapter 13.6+α, that’s chapter 14 which the translator were waiting on to post. I hope they translate soon! I am missing Ayako :(

What I meant to say was, can we have 13.6+a and 14. It hasn't been posted on here, and I think the translator said they'd wait till 13 was completely over to post 14??? Maybe I misunderstood, but either way; I MISS AYAKO TOO.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 27 Oct 19:19
joined Jun 25, 2017

I take it back, can we have Chapter 13.6 +α instead of waiting for chapter to end??? I need it! I saw a preview on Twitter and Ayako looks like she's not ready to feel all that jealousy!

I mean,it's not like Ayako is already in love with Asuka.I don't think falling with your own daughter is something that can be achieve quick, at least in this manga.

Really? I feel like it's very possible. I re read the manga and Ayako's character although blunt and stoic, shows a lot of hostility towards anyone coming near Asuka, also a lot of insecurity lately. And that alone, speaks levels. I know it can be a mother/daughter thing, but the way Asuka feels, and how Ayako hasn't showed interest in anyone since before Asuka... Just maybe, maybe it's possible.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 27 Oct 19:15
joined Jun 25, 2017

eyeofthetornado
honey

Hahahaha, yes!!!! ☝️☝️☝️☝️

last edited at Oct 27, 2019 8:37PM by Nezchan

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 26 Oct 19:56
joined Jun 25, 2017

Or insecurity?

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 26 Oct 19:56
joined Jun 25, 2017

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 18 Oct 19:08
joined Jun 25, 2017

WHATTHEHECK

The black lady makes me feel uncomfortable

Is that supposed to be a joke? It's either stupid or racist or stupid AND racist.

Yeah, with??? The "black" lady is a fucking legend. That meme is everything! Hilarious af. So why are you uncomfortable? O_o

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 12 Oct 16:41
joined Jun 25, 2017

Weeeeelll...
There's a ch13-6+a now. Taiyaki's drip feeding this one a page at a time, so we'll translate it once it's complete.

Please!!!!

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 30 Sep 01:36
joined Jun 25, 2017

Michykat posted:

Yisus!! finally...
Ahhh my script is ded... oh no

Your script is dead?

Off topic: Just got some random message from tampermonkey and then the dynasty reader script stopped working, tried re-starting the browser and still didn't work...But now is working again, for some reason so, all good I guess.

Awesome sauce!

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 29 Sep 23:03
joined Jun 25, 2017

Yisus!! finally...
Ahhh my script is ded... oh no

Your script is dead?

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 29 Sep 21:29
Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 26 Sep 22:09
joined Jun 25, 2017

In a perfect world, this would have been a Dead brother's widow x Akira manga and we wouldn't have see this horrendous arc.

Pff, the "horrendous arc" is the reason this story has so many readers and comments. I'm here for Ayako/Asuka, there is nothing like it in the manga world in my opinion. Unless it's hentai. -__- I appreciate this story so much, because it's not one that can be told so easily and still make you feel like "okay, so she loves her mother...." I'm cool with that.

Yes, my feelings exactly. This absolutely fascinating arc is an indispensable part of the story, and we wouldn't be able to fully understand the character of Asuka if these naughty secrets of her past hadn't been revealed to us in detail.

Those who don't like the current developments have my sympathy... but me, I'm enjoying every bit of it all.

(Points up) yes, yes, yes.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 26 Sep 00:00
joined Jun 25, 2017

Really want to thank the translator for this manga, we are blessed. Although my patience is shit when it comes to waiting for the next chapter.... I'm so thankful.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 25 Sep 23:56
joined Jun 25, 2017

I enjoy the slow story build up because it means Taiyaki is spending a lot of time in creating this story. I hope she continues doing so and don't rush and ruin it like many other manga. I love this manga so much but..I also miss Ayako :(

Can I share this post with the author? I feel the same and want her to see how many readers she has.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 25 Sep 23:54
joined Jun 25, 2017

In a perfect world, this would have been a Dead brother's widow x Akira manga and we wouldn't have see this horrendous arc.

Pff, the "horrendous arc" is the reason this story has so many readers and comments. I'm here for Ayako/Asuka, there is nothing like it in the manga world in my opinion. Unless it's hentai. -__- I appreciate this story so much, because it's not one that can be told so easily and still make you feel like "okay, sovshe loves her mother...." I'm cool with that.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 25 Sep 23:46
joined Jun 25, 2017

No it won't work, get off Asuka. Wait till Ayako finds this out. Oooofers!!! Oh man, ASUKA. T__T

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Awe wth, this was so good. I want more.

Michykat
Koukotsu discussion 17 Sep 01:30
joined Jun 25, 2017

Now if we can just get Asuka and Ayako too.... Also. Those two are obviously into one another, they need too... Be together.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 01 Sep 18:18
joined Jun 25, 2017

Oh shit!!! She was going to say "mom." All I want is to get back to the present and see some Ayako and Asuka. And possibly Ayakos reaction to this girl!

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 17 Aug 00:10
joined Jun 25, 2017

Hey everyone, I spoke to the creator of 1x1/2 a few hours ago, and she'd really appreciate the support. You can read her 1x1/2 here: https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/2239312

And also help support her, it's about $2 dollars a month. She also said that if she can get more fans on pixiv, the updates will be more frequent. So if you can please support.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 18:37
joined Jun 25, 2017

Get away from Asuka!!!

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 28 Jul 23:37
joined Jun 25, 2017

I do believe Taiyaki has released a new chapter.

She did. No English translation yet.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 12 Jul 23:19
joined Jun 25, 2017

Omg! I need more of this manga. Like one update every week!!! Need to know how ayako is going to react to asuka and this girl. Jealous?

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 01 Jul 21:42
joined Jun 25, 2017

Can anyone verify or translate this 1x1/2 drama cd? What chapter in the manga is this? Because I've read the manga multiple times and can't seem to recall this scene? Is it just the way it's edited?

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av36539946.html

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 23 Jun 11:01
joined Jun 25, 2017

Does anyone understand the end of the new chapter? Why Ayako loses her appetite?