Forum › Posts by ergzay

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

There's a typo on page 6 btw. Yuzumori is saying the line "So you want to kiss Mimika?" when the Japanese line is 「ーーーみみか私とキスしたいんだ。」said by Yuzumori so it'd be something like "So you want to kiss me." and Mimika would respond with "Ack! Er.. Yes... Uhm..."

Another mistake on page 14. It's not "elementary school" and "middle school" it's actually "middle school" and "high school". Additionally there's a typo that page, "chool" instead of "school".

On page 16 there's a missed "?" on the line "Yuzumori-san..." should be "Yuzumori-san...?"

last edited at Jan 27, 2017 11:12PM

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Best line, pages 4 to 6, Mimika: "I would love it if you were to grow up quickly! No! Sorry, that was an exaggeration! That'd be something of a a waste wouldn't it..." Yuzumori: "..."

last edited at Jan 27, 2017 10:57PM

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Wow that was amazing and NOT how I was expecting that to turn out. How this story continues is going to be really interesting. I'm curious how they're going to play out this dynamic. Mimika has shown that she can barely resist doing things to Yuzumori and fantasizes of doing things to her. It will be very curious how she avoids not overstepping the boundaries here.

This is compounded by the fact that Yuzumori seems to have discovered that stringing her along is fun.

Taking the spoilers off as it's been released. Yes, Yuzumori is going to string Mimika along until she cracks and finally leaps on to her. How this all plays out can play out in so many ways. I am so looking forward to this story.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Wow that was amazing and NOT how I was expecting that to turn out. How this story continues is going to be really interesting. I'm curious how they're going to play out this dynamic. Mimika has shown that she can barely resist doing things to Yuzumori and fantasizes of doing things to her. It will be very curious how she avoids not overstepping the boundaries here.

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 9:03AM