joined Aug 2, 2015

Well this started out interestingly...
Also, first time censor bars actually worked, I couldn't see anything o.O

KizuRai
Image Comments 08 Mar 21:21
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
037810d24a2eb8a0bd440ad7aeea330e

@Humanalice Uh.. because that's what 'Pokemon' stands for? Poke = Pocket, Mon = monsters
EDIT: Dammit, Breakdanceanomicon ninja'd it before me xD

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 9:22PM

KizuRai
Swap discussion 08 Mar 05:52
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

So at first I was a little creeped out
And vaguely reminded of Yandere Simulator (very vaguely)
Then I chilled out and just laughed at the absurdity of it all.

in the end though....... doesn't that just mean they have their own stuff since they just swap it back without realizing?

Wow, reminds me of my childhood.Again.I used to swap things with my friend's things, but not because i was in love or wanted to have her things around me (ew, i'd never want that.Maybe she secretly picked her nose and rubbed the slime off on the pencil)
No.
I.
Wanted.
To.
Have.
A.
Longer.
Pencil.

Not in a pervy way hahahaha
Pizza.
Anyway, she never noticed.Also, we had the Same Brand of things, because we're cheap f*cks, so...if my pencil was just like my pinky, i'd swap it.Or her sweets.
Wait, i stealed her sweets...
Oh well.
She bitch slapped me in kindergarten.
So we're even now.
This taco-eating-playgirl.
I hated her.
And now she's my bfffffffff.
Hm.
Life's weird.

Can someone spank me pls i'm tired and i still need to watch deponia before dawn breaks in and will shine upon me like the goddess maria-sama who gave us sachiko, the gay horse - but she never ever kissed even yumi once and heck, i need dat kiss.

No
No

Let me try again

Can someone give me coffee pls i'm having an carrot stuck in my nose
And ass
But that's another story
Like jesus, who magically run over water to defeat bad Bad Naruto, go catch 'em all pokeAss.

God what am i doing...Little, provincial girl...already to tireless...

Well don't you look like a virgin's sacrifice?
She asked.
I laughed.

GUUURRRRLL MY VIRGINITY'S GONE A LONG TIME AGO YO
DAT ASS SPANK GAVE MA PURENESS AN DARK TURN AND NOW IMMA DARTH VADER BUT BADDER BABES
CUZ I CAN'T TIE MY SHOES BUT I CAN FLUCK YOUR BITCH

I'd be happy if some people recognize the references.

Well done.*bows and swinging my bootiful booty btw*

Unfortunately, not as nonsensical and brilliant as the last comment I've seen from you xD
You're losing your touch!

last edited at Mar 8, 2016 5:52AM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh this was so much adorable crammed in so few pages
My heart can't take it all

KizuRai
Reversal discussion 06 Mar 03:38
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Haha, in a way it was never really gay for pay (at least, from my definition of the tag 'gay for pay' anyway)
Cuz the MC is definitely gay since it felt like she liked the girl even from the start despite having never talked to her

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 3:38AM

KizuRai
Magan&Danai discussion 05 Mar 18:44
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I've actually done that before.. put too much force and ruin a good moment >_>

KizuRai
Their Story discussion 05 Mar 09:15
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Looks like this might be one of those slow progression ones like Qiu Tong might grow to love Sun Jing
Also, lay off the side story =/ so what if they're guys, I really don't understand this yaoi hate

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Moe is so adorable
Edit: Or should I say Moe is so もえ~

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 2:44AM

KizuRai
Image Comments 01 Mar 07:42
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
Cute

Ooooooh
The feeeeeet, so envious of people that can draw feet

KizuRai
Image Comments 01 Mar 07:39
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
48822877_p9

From the thumbnail the roses looked like blood haha xD
(This is a really nice fighting game btw, really great artwork)

last edited at Mar 1, 2016 7:39AM

KizuRai
Image Comments 01 Mar 07:35
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
Q4vejll

these "10 somethings" needs it's own tag xD

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

HNNNG Kurumi hits right in my strike zone, love black hair, twin-tailed girls @_@
I really hope we don't lose her. Please please please, I really hope we don't lose her

KizuRai
Image Comments 24 Feb 23:41
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
[nabeneko]

What what what what what what?!?!?
What just happened?!?!?! That one frame was so sudden
Oh it's an AyanaxJun @_@ It's so rare I had trouble believing it.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Aww that proposal was adorable.
Also, another reason to propose before dinner instead of after is so you can just get it over with and not be too nervous to eat xD

KizuRai
Image Comments 24 Feb 00:15
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
Cvyig50-1f

It'd be too dark to see anything though.

Friggin read this right after the last bubble and I laughed so hard

last edited at Feb 24, 2016 12:15AM

KizuRai
Image Comments 23 Feb 01:18
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
10115995_p0

dem legs.
I can't stop looking at them o.O

KizuRai
Image Comments 23 Feb 01:16
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
[katsuwo]

That escalated quickly xD

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Nez Note

XenonVoid is now topic banned from this discussion. Any attempt for them to continue posting in this thread will result in a 1-hour suspension.

This message brought to you by life's too short to waste on this.

THANK YOU. Wow, reading all those comments was giving me a headache.
You're the best Nez

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

This is surprisingly heartwarming and educational
I probably know the minimal when it comes to transgender but I know enough not to be judgmental; I hope to see more of this series, hopefully it'll teach people more about the topic

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 10:58PM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oooooooooooooh my heeeeart
I don't care how late this was, point is, it's here, and drawn and beautiful
One of the best whiterose stuff I've seen in a long time

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

That credits page tho, why did I laugh so hard?

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I think you all need to realize that these are all just kids still.
Sensei is supposed to be the 'bigger person' and yet she's the one that has the power to potentially break 2 people's hearts just because she felt she didn't like the way Ayu decided to handle her mixed feelings about her best friend? Really?

Going out with a best friend always has that potential risk of the relationship going bad, if they break up from a fight or if one of them didn't actually have feelings for the other then it would be difficult to become friends again, or well, become as close as they were before.
Ayu was confused and didn't know what she wanted because she's young and probably never experienced love or a relationship and/or all that good stuff and probably didn't want to take the risk of destroying her relationship with her best friend if it all went terribly wrong.

They say distance makes the heart grow fonder (I think) and Ayu is probably experiencing that. Since they're best friends (and one person has more intense feelings than the other) they were probably attached at the hip - like how all dem school girls are - and so Ayu probably thought they'd always be together. It was only when they finally started doing separate things, hung out less that Ayu realized how much she liked Hii-chan.

Though in all honesty, I am pretty skeptical about whether those feelings are actually love or just mild possessive behaviour since Hii-chan has always been there.

Regardless, my point is that Ayu didn't do anything wrong, she was just unsure and did what any normal person would do, which is protect themselves and their feelings and does not deserve to be told "It was your fault". Sensei has no right when she doesn't even care about Hii-chan (seriously, what is her full name?? I looked around, am I just blind?!)

But yeah, that's my take.

Edit: I tried ranting but apparently I wasn't able to match the colossal size of Purple Library Guy's comment xD

last edited at Feb 19, 2016 2:52AM

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Who else kept expecting this to take a much darker turn?

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I wish there actually was a Shiramine Ayaka Quiz show xD

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Literally watching the progression of "Falling into love" (apparently a popular theme lately ;_;)
Which means this will be such a slow burn it'll be painful.

At my age, I've fallen in love several times, starting from when I was in the second grade. And I've never in my life had that feet off the ground, heart pounding reaction.

I have and it's overrated, once the novelty wears off. I much rather being able to talk to my crush rather than fear I'm going to upchuck all over her Stan-style.

I've been with my gf for 7 years, I actually miss the heart pounding and the nervous wreck I was before I talked to her- or well.. attempted to talk to her. I guess now we're just kinda like an old couple now, which is nice too I suppose haha
Also, apparently 'nervous wreck' me was quite charming (or was it adorable? I don't remember) but apparently I've lost that quality over the years xD