Forum › Posts by OrangePekoe

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

"It's nice having a housemate...and having experienced the same incident personally."

No doubt referring to her entirely platonic relationship with Sweet Pea.

OrangePekoe Admin
Yohane discussion 23 Dec 22:25
joined Mar 20, 2013

They're most likely oblivious to each others existence. It would definitely make sense to choose one and stick with it. I'll change them all to Blue Book, unless you've some strong inclination towards the romaji version(s)??

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read. There desperately needs to be more of this OT3.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

This kinda ruined the doujin for me. But the doujin overall is cute doe

Huh? Wait, Maki's stupid-cute smile ruined the doujin..?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

^Omg.

Even though this is lewd as fuck I have to show everyone how cute we're. Sorry, OP. (Not really)

(Edit: Posted the wrong one ;_;)

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 3:46PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

this is what you look like when we cuddle under my warm blanky right? RIGHT?

Yes, my thoughts exactly <3

(Could we get this smile in every post, pretty please??)

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 3:25PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Her name is Yutaka*, actually :)

Also Nio tomorrow? Then Hana? Is there any more good yuri of them? And/or Maho? I know there's good Lucchini x Shirley at least.

Not sure, though I'm pretty positive Nio/Maho wiill be left out for the most part out :(
I missed all this due to health issues, sorry. Birthday bash will be held on the 23rd, and may be split into two days depending on how much I can find.

OrangePekoe Admin
Stretch discussion 21 Dec 12:22
joined Mar 20, 2013

Mainly loli

The plots also tend to be on the dark side (ie lots of rape)

Oh.. Anything more... vanilla?

drpepperfan likes one called Gemini that I thought was pretty vanilla. Though it's also fake yuri twincest.

OrangePekoe Admin
Looking for a doujin 21 Dec 12:21
joined Mar 20, 2013

Stop posting without helping :(

OrangePekoe is kill.

OrangePekoe Admin
Looking for a doujin 21 Dec 10:53
joined Mar 20, 2013

Super secret bonus hint: It probably wasn't Nanoha.

Editor-san thought it was maybe Touhou, but I don't remember reading it.

Oh please god no. I hope she's wrong :(

To be quite honest, that would make a lot of sense. I rather expected the Knowledgeable Doujin Brigade to solve this in less than an hour, like they usually do. But nobody actually reads Touhou, so...

Another hint: It was definitely released before September 20th, this year. (I know these are probably just for me, but whatever, I'm determined now!)

Stupidly obvious edit: the doujin was most likely released in 2012, probably at C82.

Oh cool. If you finish the rest of that, I'll try to finish everything else before the year is over.

Timely reversal: Everything except Touhou

last edited at Dec 21, 2014 11:23AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Looking for a doujin 21 Dec 10:27
joined Mar 20, 2013

I swear I will skin you alive if I find it and it wasn't worth it, because I fucking remember the afterword D:

I- it's not worth it captain! D:

Edit: went through 80% of Yuri-isms catalogue and still nothing... I give up for today

Oh cool. If you finish the rest of that, I'll try to finish everything else before the year is over.

Bonus hint: It was almost definitely posted to the site - and most likely translated - within the last year.

Super secret bonus hint: It probably wasn't Nanoha.

OrangePekoe Admin
Looking for a doujin 20 Dec 11:16
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes. And it's almost definitely tagged with yuri (sorry, should've said so).

OrangePekoe Admin
Looking for a doujin 20 Dec 10:57
joined Mar 20, 2013

Bump for the morning people~

Surely someone else has my awful ability to only remember stupid specific things?

last edited at Dec 20, 2014 10:57AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Stretch discussion 19 Dec 22:58
joined Mar 20, 2013

you know, princes also blush :P

Yes yes. Let the record books show that I am a princess, not a prince :P
regardless of the blushing!

Oh, so you think it wasn't intentional and he just let his characters live and that's how they ended up being on their own? Hehe... I still think Chapter 10 was where it really started ^_^

That's how it reads to me! But of course, nobody really knows except the artist...

A new manga by Shou? That would be stunning! Unless it's hentai xD Also wonder how they monetize at yawaspi - online ads + volumes publishing?

lol! The ads all seem to point to other things by the publisher..? So I would think it is just a lower version of print magazines, with most money being made through volume sales.

how about that?

:o Exactly! Thanks!

Loving the new Stretch DP!

+1

Thank you both again!

I said "That would be stunning! Unless it's hentai", which means "if it's not hentai, then a new manga from Shou is stunning". I've never said what happens if it is hentai. Not stunning is implied, but not stunning isn't bad either. It's just that my personal preference lies with a non-hentai manga, because Shou's a gorgeous story teller, so I'd love to read more from him. There aren't too many great stories, yet a lot of hentai. Doesn't mean the latter's bad.

I thought we all came here because we thought this was his next big hentai..? Please don't mind that I've never read any of that stuff of his ^^;

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Eh~ You guys should know we don't really put much stock in that. I'm sure it'll get here eventually, regardless.

OrangePekoe Admin
Stretch discussion 18 Dec 22:40
joined Mar 20, 2013

Oh, that escalated quickly... So who's the star in Stretch then? Is it Keiko, or Ran, or both, or Saki may be? Or even an ex? xD

Pfft~ It's obviously both.
I was thinking about the "kyaa she's the prince of the school" type of yuri :P

Also, after re-reading the story yesterday, I wondered why do we have the month break now?
E. You name it

He didn't want it to become yuri, but then it did. Now he's not sure what to do, so he has to take a break to figure it out!

@Pekoe:
wanted to post before you edited: rude and lewd sound the same in Japanese xD

Ugh! Why did I edit that! lol

I fully realize what you mean now.
Not gonna lie, feeling a bit dumb.

pats there there!

It's possible Akili and some others are adopting some new projects to increase the income. Dunno how popular Stretch is, but it probably isn't that sustainable...

I haven't heard anything like that, but it's certainly possible. Stretch is only ~16 pages a month though, so I'm he's got plenty of time to work on other projects as well!

On a side note, I want to scan my avi page so I can have a bigger res version for it...the text is so little...

OrangePekoe Admin
Stretch discussion 17 Dec 23:42
joined Mar 20, 2013

^Mine too ;\

OP is one people use that I've gotten attached to. OP-chan makes me blush, but is also nice. Pekoe-chan is fine, Orange-kun kind of makes me think I could be the star of my own yuri manga (so definitely not that one).

Why wouldn't you want to star in your own Yuri manga, Orange-kun?

gulp Well, it's more like, I would be the one blushing, rather than the one being blushed over ^^;
If that makes sense.

last edited at Dec 17, 2014 11:44PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Looking for a doujin 17 Dec 23:29
joined Mar 20, 2013

First-ever post like this. I'm looking for something.

Details: It's definitely a doujinshi. I don't really know what of. The only thing I remember is that in the afterword the artist says something like, "Have you seen Tari Tari? If not, please, give it a try!" and includes a sketch of the Tari Tari girls, probably Sawa and Konatsu. It's also by a well-known yuri artist, I think.

In advance, thank you.

last edited at Dec 17, 2014 11:29PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes.

Edit: Still yes.

last edited at Dec 17, 2014 11:25PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Stretch discussion 17 Dec 22:55
joined Mar 20, 2013

^
The joke
|
|
|
|
my head

Wow! OrangePekoe, so much info, you're awesome!!
btw, offtopic: Is there a shorter way to call you? Like.. I don't know... Pekoe-chan? Or Orange-kun maybe? OP also sounds nice xD Any other preference? Although... OrangePekoe's also fine I guess if you like it more ^^

OP is one people use that I've gotten attached to. OP-chan makes me blush, but is also nice. Pekoe-chan is fine, Orange-kun kind of makes me think I could be the star of my own yuri manga (so definitely not that one).
It doesn't really matter to me, hehe~

Aha! Makes sense! That's when Akili dropped the H-bomb on us with a double chapter followed by a coloured Prologue. That last bit is actually what made me write for the first time in this thread ^__^ And this is exactly the point in time when Ran started pushing harder towards Keiko! Hehehe... Ahhhh, I'm gonna go and reread the whole story now once again xD

Yup. Your enthusiasm leaves me wanting to read it again too~

last edited at Dec 17, 2014 11:02PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Image Comments 17 Dec 22:49
joined Mar 20, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/requests

Put your name, put the link, click "Submit Request."
Everything else is optional, and given you've talked about it I think we'd know you were the scanlator, so...

OrangePekoe Admin
Stretch discussion 17 Dec 13:32
joined Mar 20, 2013

so like, ~4500 discussion views per chapter on average?

Yes. In late March the series was at about ~40,000 views for its discussion, just before chapter 27 it was at 75,000.
So rather than breaking it down to a strict average, I think I'd say it was getting about 3,000 views per chapter, but now it's ballooned to over 10,000 in the last few months. (The power of yuri!)

But how many people do view the comments out of all who read the chapter?

Usually the view count on discussions is somewhere between 10% and 60% of the actual chapter, averaging out at maybe 25%. A couple random examples from the front page:

"Various Adult HonoMaki" - ~17k views/~4k views [discussion]
"Exciting Feelings" - ~15k views/~5k views [discussion]

Stretch is a nice exception lately, with the discussion having pretty similar view counts to the chapter going back to August.

Well... if Stretch was yuri (as in had a Yuri tag) it would have definitely made a larger following on this site than what it currently is... Cuz a lot of ppl won't even read anything without those tags.

Stretch is...massively popular considering. Other than Dowman Sayman, there is no other non-yuri thing on the site that generates much interest; Stretch obviously has plenty.

last edited at Dec 17, 2014 1:34PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Image Comments 16 Dec 23:50
joined Mar 20, 2013
45299e43b969a0b80d677f0c143cefd1%20(1)

I will probably upload more Frozen to the images over time. Heck, December is a good time to have a Frozen every day huh.

Frozen month? Sweet!

But, OP, the creators /actually/ meant to have a little /gay/ in it.

Sure sure. I was only kidding~

Ok so I watched the movie and I'm seriously disappointed by the lack of promised yuri

So you know who to listen to from now on, hmm? If you're very thirsty for more, maybe check out this artist?

I- it's not like I follow them or anything! I- I would never read about sisters doing...that kinds of things...together. Geez!

OrangePekoe Admin
Stretch discussion 16 Dec 23:41
joined Mar 20, 2013

Are these stats only Uploaders can see?

Sadly yes. I've suggested chapter/series view counts be implemented but I'm not sure that will ever happen (fingers crossed).

Discussion numbers definitely won't be, but I think it's pretty easy to gauge that regardless, since it's kept track of overall. For reference' sake, we're currently at 129,256 views.