Forum › Posts by elevown

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Why is it tagged twins?
Based on page 4, I'd guess they're at most cousins that looks identical to each other.

The author says they are twins. Just because they didn't grow up together does not mean they are not twins - their parents just divorced when they were still babies or whatever.

elevown
OP! discussion 07 Mar 22:30
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I always thought the nosebleed thing was because they see something erotic, which sends their heartbeat skyrocketing which = high blood pressure. Nosebleeds is a symptom of high blood pressure.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was clear which was the bottom - but it was great anyways :)

I wonder how common having a clear top x bottom is? I mean in RL, thinking of couples I know, I can't say any of them fit the bill clearly for either roll.

last edited at Mar 7, 2018 10:17PM

elevown
Image Comments 07 Mar 05:43
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
4532684_p0

^Yup - I was gona say, you'd expect it to be the other way around.

last edited at Mar 7, 2018 5:00PM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Some cultures yeah - but not Japanese. Sure they do have still a fairly strong belief from their past that is more prevalent than it should be that life revolves around a husband and pleasing /living for him - but not to the extent you are talking about. It is also less and less true the newer the generation. Mostly those sort of beliefs are driven by religious fundamentalism - where in Japan their hangups seem related to social traditions.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I liked that :) I love how they both just went 'oh well' and went with it lol.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Asagi Ryuu draws some of the sexiest yuri out there - and it is not done through over the top explicitness (which never turns out sexy anyways). It is in the lines, and positioning etc - the manga equivalent of what the director and cinematographer do - if that makes sense?

@Loralei - doesn't warrant non-moe art tag - none of the many other Asagi Ryuu series have it either. It doesn't apply to any series that isn't moe if the truest obvious super cute girls sense - they are still attractively drawn and pretty.

Non moe art can often be described as outright ugly, and often very primitive or sketchy, but in a none cutesy way. Or it is very straightforward / realistic / perfunctory , without the smooth curves and exaggerations and styles normally associated with manga. (Some old school styles fit this latter bill).

It's kinda hard to describe accurately - and a few series on the site do not warrant the tag either I think - but no way I'd give Asagi Ryuu's stuff that tag.

elevown
Image Comments 02 Mar 10:24
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Ybnqqhi

Nice :) I've only played 1 of the games but it was pretty good.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The only bad thing about this great doujin is the memories of their fight are drawn from the movie - and hence reminded me of it.

Not that it's a bad effort of cramming s1 into 2hr - but everything important is done better in the original - including Nanoha & fates last fight.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Mai and saki are the first cures to follow the originals :) It was a good season.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was great :) You don't often get doujins for the older cures these days!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I thought Plot Device-kun was a butch girl with a short haircut for the first couple of pages they were in.

Me too lol.

Nice 1 shot!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

sweet :) I also quite like a 'then they had sex' ending - not that I mind seeing it lol - but especially with comedy it is gonna change the tone so I see why they dont.

elevown
Image Comments 25 Feb 08:35
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
Cmhqdxkugaevl0u-orig

^^Sometimes 2 characters just seem like they would make a great couple, visually, or personality wise - even when like these 2, they had no interaction :)

It also helps that they both seemed really nice people, yet we didn't get to see much of them, adding to the desire to fill in the blanks.

last edited at Feb 25, 2018 8:37AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

How do you know it didn't really happen??

^ The title is one reason, another is the last panel has thought bubbles coming from the previous to let us know she is thinking it. She is also in the same place and same clothes so no time has passed for it to be a recollection.

What we CAN'T say for sure though is that she will not make it a reality later on lol.

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Is this really fantasy? more like (dark) wishful thinking.

True but I hate this tag because it kinda ruins the punchline...

true, just the inclusion of fantasy was odd at first, I would exclude the tag all together if you want to keep the punchline.

I know it is extra effort but I think If tags will spoil a punchline and the uploader cares to, simply leave said tags off, just for like 1 day, then change them. 90% of readers will have read it by then.

p.s. Very funny lol - if in a creepy way. I've certainly wished certain male characters would disappear before lol.

last edited at Feb 24, 2018 4:27AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

My Dad lost his 2 year fight with cancer just 3 month ago. All I can say is - Fuck cancer!

I hadn't heard why there had been no updates on the story - and had been looking forward to reading the rest one day.
It was a very good story - and I bet we would have had numerous great stories from her in the years to come but for this :(

Too sad.

last edited at Feb 21, 2018 10:35AM

elevown
Anime season 20 Feb 04:29
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

One last none yuri point for Slow start 7 - Did anyone notice the problem with the teachers giant clock / art piece?

Whoever drew it doesn't know roman numerals very well lol.

elevown
Untitled discussion 19 Feb 07:23
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

why no threesome?

^Because it would then loose any eroticism from the cheating - and I assume that was what they were aiming for. Plenty of people don't find 3p enjoyable / erotic at all.

last edited at Feb 19, 2018 7:24AM

elevown
Untitled discussion 19 Feb 06:46
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

even if it's hot, cheating sucks

I agree. It was hot & normally I don't find it so - I think it was because she was drunk, & she was gonna stay to carry on and even apologized for it - not that Marisa knew.

And also that I am not invested in Marisa x Reimu - I always thought they made better friends. I prefer Marisa with Alice.

last edited at Feb 19, 2018 6:47AM

elevown
Image Comments 17 Feb 03:31
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
67288178_p1

That is pretty hot! No wonder she is embarrassed to walk around in the club like that lol. Nice art & idea too.

last edited at Feb 17, 2018 3:32AM

elevown
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ichigo marshmallow is a great series - very funny with lots of moe :) But I can't really get behind any of the girls with Nobue- (even though she acts like she is into Matsuri & Ana in the show) they are too young and the only one who was kinda attractive in that way was Ana.

If a mangaka wants to pair her up with one of the other younger ones that would work better imo.

elevown
Image Comments 17 Feb 02:40
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013
67268695_p5

^^Hollows - And they wont either if she doesn't want them to :) Once they pick up again she will probably watch it all from right besides the bed lol.

Handy skill she has there - I'm surprised other doujins haven't had her use it in a pervy way like this till now tbh.
Poor Flan looked confused but still shut the door lol - I wonder if she understood what was going on?

last edited at Feb 17, 2018 3:34AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I liked it quite a bit overall, especially how it ended :)

But I have to say there are a few places where I can't really follow it and it is confusing.

elevown
Yuru Yuri discussion 15 Feb 05:28
St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Those spoilers are only spoiling in the same way rotten fish does lol.

Ayano & Sakurako already have love interests - and neither of those 2 qualify :)

p.s This was a fun little chapter!

last edited at Feb 15, 2018 5:29AM