Forum › Posts by Relopokilolo

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

everyone in this group is my hero

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

akira's character is improving a lot recently, hope she pulls a 180 and becomes the fan favourite by the end

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Wait. She remembers what happened after it wears off.
That provides new context for chapter 1 and 2

or mochi created a plothole

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

its cute but it makes me wonder why the bully gimmick

this would've worked as a romcom where the blonde girl tries to hide that she's with sundou but ends up looking like she's bullying her instead

Relopokilolo
Image Comments 10 Nov 01:03
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

what about that furong chic in beidou's ship, her son has implied seeing her "all alone, saying beidou's name with her face all red"

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

landlady is such a cutie

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

demon king acts like a big dog here, so cute

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

when you dont develop characters well it makes them look selfish/manipulating lol

Reminds me too much of those psycho girlfriends who threaten to kill themselves so that their partners wouldn't leave, had a cousin who dated one

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

mangaka don't leave us hanging like that please

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

this is the future leftists want

A future with cute adult lesbians? I mean I am leftist and I want that, but I'm confused what you find negative about this scenario. If you're a homophobe, what the fuck are you doing on dynasty-scans.com? Don't you have minorities you need to hate and oppress for no reason?

now that is a real leftist's reply, instantly assuming that a comment is attacking their beliefs lol

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

crossick is the best reality show yuri

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I thought the implication was that she blamed her condition for being excluded whereas the real case is that she has a hard time socializing with her class

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Surprised homura subaru didn't make her lactate as soon as izumi started sucking but thats a welcome surprise

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

gyaru having darker hair than the MC? now that's a rare sight

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

The series had lots of down moments but the last chapter wrapped everything up in a nice ribbon, also shiba x brother yaoi would be good pls

Relopokilolo
School Zone discussion 26 Oct 00:01
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

The art really is gorgeous, has this mangaka done any other series before?

my mind is blown that the hinase sisters are that tall, I thought yatsude would be the same height as yokoe but she's only 5'3

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 12:17AM

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

het?! in virgin's empire?? my gawd what has 2020 come to

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Normal manga: We want to be together, but our parents/society/personal situations won't let us.
This manga: The entire multiverse is on wingman duty, but we've still got doubts.

Heh. Like the mom who "forgot" to turn on the rice cooker.

This title is crossings streams with "Even if it was just once" in my mind, though.

I forgot those two were different and wondered why she invited her to her house even though they lived together

so much yuri shares the black haired MC and blonde love interest I swear, this, "even if it was just one, i regret it", "citrus", "futaribeya", "futari monologue", "fuzoroi no renri" probably lots more

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I was expecting typical moe antics but I get lewd and heaping sugar? SOLD!

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Headcanon is that those are just irl lesbians coming to make out with her and she got tricked into thinking they were spirits

Relopokilolo
Image Comments 22 Oct 13:12
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019
Dyesgytucaegehd

I also vote for short hair tomoko becoming a reality in the future

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Thats a drastic personality change from page 1 to page 3, I love it

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

how the fuck did this get 3 volumes

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Mildly unrelated, but I always find it interesting how natural smoking is still seen in Japan, heck some probably still think it's looks cool to smoke even compared to most Western countries that have (rightfully) stigmatized smoking and are rapidly moving away from it being a mainstream thing.

What? I didn't know this was a thing? In asian countries you still have wannabe cool kids smoking at 15 and a ton of adults smoking everywhere so I didn't know it was unacceptable in the west

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I'm happy for the author, but I can't afford to buy every manga that is licensed when it comes out. I always forget when a manga gets licensed, and I never read it again.
RIP being able to read this series is right.

At least it only has two chapters, so for those who want to buy the volumes, they won't have to wait long for the books to catch up.

Example: Murcielago

I feel ya but when I buy from a licensed series I feel more secure that the series won't randomly get axed due to no sales

and holy shit murcielago is at 16 volumes, I think I read up to vol 7 before kissm*nga got murked