Forum › Posts by Lifecharacter

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Is there a missing "p1" or is the numbering just weird?

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

It's cute, but they don't really seem to have the best grasp of the English language, not to mention that they left a syllable out of Historia's name.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Hayate's afterlife sounds nice.

Lifecharacter
Happy End discussion 16 Aug 12:00
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

I kind of want the angst to go the other way now. I want Ume to start dating some other girl so Natsuki can angst about it for once.

Lifecharacter
Happy End discussion 16 Aug 02:29
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Well that would certainly be ideal, but then there wouldn't be much of a story left to tell that would require a "To Be Continued..." message. This doesn't really seem like the kind of story (so far, it could easily and happily surprise me) that would actually continue much further after the whole confession thing happens, which hasn't happened or been shown to us yet.

Lifecharacter
Happy End discussion 16 Aug 02:05
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

So Ume spends X amount of years in the sister-zone, all while sleeping, holding hands, and probably lots of other flirty things with Natsuki... that urge has to be building.

last edited at Aug 16, 2013 2:08AM

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Sudden? Haven't they been hinting (with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer) the whole love triangle thing, with Chika as the obvious loser, since Chika showed up?

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Yeah, that image comes from page 11 and they just put words over it. Not to mention that the dialogue really doesn't fit with something like this.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Are you talking about Ilse's Notebook?

I'm not doubting that new questions will be raised and that Ymir will have a lot to do with the Titans, it's just that the way that new Titans are made has been kind of hinted heavily to not be Ymir's armpits.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Well the Norse Ymir did give birth to children from his sweaty armpits...

Though, while I doubt Isayama would let the name of the origin of everything go to waste, I doubt little Titans coming from her arms are what he had in mind.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Christa's weaponized tears~

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Why exactly did they give the Madoka dakimakura to Mami?

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

But that's how I made all of my friends...

Shame we can never really do anything though; they all seem to have back problems.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

That was... actually kind of sweet, especially for a futa, almost-mindbreak story.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Christa has mastered the ultimate tsundere countermeasure: tearing up the moment someone even tries to dip into their Tsun reserves.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Considering Reiner's whole crush on Christa is spoilertastically based on a psychological disorder, I think it's safe to say that neither Bertolt or Ymir have anything to worry about, at least when it comes to the shipping wars.

last edited at Jul 25, 2013 12:57AM

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Mizuho seems like a terrible girlfriend; she's lazy, flighty, uncaring, outright ignores issues when they come up, and is only with Ena because Ena said that she loved her. So now the only question is whether this story will be about Kana trying to make her sister actually give a damn about her relationship or if it'll be about Ena leaving Mizuho for her sister.

Lifecharacter
M discussion 21 Jul 14:39
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Makoto seems to have really gotten into being serviced by Yukiho on page 15, what with her arms resting on the back of the couch like that.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

I'd say that it's more the art style than anything else since the Mairu and Himeko are supposed to be a high school freshman and on their last year of middle school respectively, and they just happen to not be your standard, stupidly endowed Japanese school girls.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Oh, I remember this series of works; it has a random blackmail/rape scene thrown in the second(?) part for no reason that gets resolved and apparently forgotten immediately after it happens.

last edited at Jul 8, 2013 6:23PM

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Anyone who doesn't want spoilers shouldn't read this. Seriously, don't do it.

Krista is the bastard heir of a noble family and had to either abandon her old name or be killed. Ymir's background we don't know completely, but we do know that she's a Titan and is worshiped by the normal Titans. They both were given a second chance at life, so Ymir says that they're kind of similar, but is pissed that Krista would just abandon her old name and become self-sacrificing, since she kept her name as revenge against those who oppose her and her new life, while Krista is doing nothing but making those who forced her out happy. So, when Ymir does the impossible to save someone and Krista asks her about it, they make a promise that, when Ymir reveals how she did it, Krista has to take back her name and live under it.

Later on in the manga, Ymir transforms to save everyone, but almost dies in the process. When she wakes up, Krista reveals her real name and, from that point on, everyone starts referring to her as that.

last edited at Jul 6, 2013 11:43AM

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Maybe it's down to personal tastes then? I personally see someone who is manipulative and clever in an attempt to make her love interest single (in a way that doesn't leave them completely broken or vulnerable) and who never does anything without getting the other person's okay as better than an abusive boyfriend who shouts at you when you ask him to stop because it hurts and then just ignores your consent when bullying you into saying yes doesn't work.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Well that line (You're talking about page 53 right?) seems like it's kind of the only thing Rin can say. If she comes out and says she wasn't really being supportive all this time and really just wanted to be with Miku, that let's Miku know that everything she and Rin have been doing up to this point was based on an utter lie and that Rin was completely manipulating her the entire time.

I mean, that's very likely the truth, but why the hell would Rin be honest about that since it would probably just ruin her chances with Miku? Rin is just going with the flow (or her master plan) and being consistent in her actions, since doing otherwise comes with such a huge risk and very little reward.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

If only I had seen that last page years ago, my sleep debt would probably be a few magnitudes smaller than it is now.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

This is very stupid :/ I started to hate all kind of sweets right now :(

...Get out.