Forum › Posts by ObtainCheese

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 03 Oct 15:51
Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Who hasn't spent hours looking for something extremely obvious? The classic of course being already wearing said object or it being in your pocket.

Or taking out your phone to see what time it is, putting it away and still not knowing what time it is. Three times in a row.

Sounds like amnesia

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 21:53
joined Apr 10, 2020

Cultural thing my ass, more like harassment (read above my comment to know the context)

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 9:54PM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 14:52
joined Apr 10, 2020

Yatsude is a groper? What chapter was that? I’m sorry but I’m confused, I thought I read all the chapters.

The one when Yokoe wants to see Kei in maid outfit

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 14:52
joined Apr 10, 2020

Discourse aside, I think groper Yatsude is fun -- those Twitter extras were really nice to look at (although I hope we see the nameless tan girl some time in the future)

Yatsude is extremely fun. In fact, I think the manga world needs more shameless pervert women. The male side is kind of stacked to a ridiculous degree.

We shameless women need our rep too!

You guys fucking sucks

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 2:53PM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 13:39
joined Apr 10, 2020

Yokoe: 404 Brain not found

For real, I'm trying to find her brain cell during reading this chapter

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 08:36
joined Apr 10, 2020

I can say why, because Yatsude us a molester, idk who will be together with her and I don't know why the author made her as a molester, I mean I don't see any plot improvement by making her as a molester

Sounds like another person somehow caught off guard that their precious kitsune-eyed hottie wasn't the nicest person, even though it's hinted at in literally her very first appearance, as well as several times from there.

Well, I thought it because she's like people that like to interrupt you because Yokoe and Kei boo her, now I understand why they did that to her but it's quite unexpected

They didn't boo her because she's a groper or molester. That was just the usual banter between them. I think you're taking this a little too seriously.

Some people said they because of that, but yeah, I'm taking this seriously cause I can't fucking tolerate a fucking molester

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 07:40
joined Apr 10, 2020

I can say why, because Yatsude us a molester, idk who will be together with her and I don't know why the author made her as a molester, I mean I don't see any plot improvement by making her as a molester

Sounds like another person somehow caught off guard that their precious kitsune-eyed hottie wasn't the nicest person, even though it's hinted at in literally her very first appearance, as well as several times from there.

Well, I thought it because she's like people that like to interrupt you because Yokoe and Kei boo her, now I understand why they did that to her but it's quite unexpected

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 07:38
joined Apr 10, 2020

You might have noticed by now that most characters in this series have their share of rough edges.

Yeah, but Yatsude is an exception considering
she's molester which is really bad

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 7:42AM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 07:35
joined Apr 10, 2020

Regarding Yatsude, I've noticed that manga in general seems a lot more lax about stuff like sexual harassment and abuse? Like, you get scenes where one character straight-up comes in from the shadows and gropes another, and it's just played off as 'skinship', even if the recipient seems visibly uncomfortable. The same goes for your standard joke wherein one character says something stupid and the other straight-up hits them in the head. I'm honestly not sure whether there's some kind of cultural context I'm missing here, or whether you're just supposed to assume that it's a joke just because everyone seems to forget about it one page later. It honestly makes me uncomfortable, because 'pathological sexual harasser' is less of a quirk and more of a reason to arrest someone, but since most of Yatsude's targets are relatively friendly with her and don't call her out on it, I guess they personally don't mind? Considering a lack of context, I guess we can assume that Yatsude only does this with people who are okay with it, and presumably doesn't go around groping random schoolgirls in her free time. As a joke, it's still a bit tasteless, though, and I hope it doesn't become a giant part of her personality moving forward.

Dude, she's groped Fuji's butt in public before, the one where Yokoe vote for Kei and her in maid outfit. After all, is there any point making Yatsude behaved like that, is there any point? (Absolutely not)

Also, I've seen Youtube comment said that it's pretty common groping someone happened at school at Japan which shocked me into oblivion

Also about the abuse one, idk about that but I feel bad about that..

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 7:43AM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 01:22
joined Apr 10, 2020

N O

We really need to work on your vocabulary.

I can say why, because Yatsude as a molester, idk who will be together with her and I don't know why the author made her as a molester, I mean I don't see any plot improvement by making her as a molester

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 7:38AM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 20:44
joined Apr 10, 2020

HACKING COUGH

anyway, here's my rank on yatsude ships
1. me
1. tsubaki
2. fuji (it's only number 2 because fuji/kishiya is lookin really good)
3. yokoe/kei (both. at the same time. true poly route)
4. whichever girl is in groping distance

N O

joined Apr 10, 2020

If Hina accidently steps on Eiko's foot, she'll have to commit seppuku.

I know this is a joke but that sounds depressing :(

last edited at Sep 30, 2020 2:50AM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 30 Sep 02:48
joined Apr 10, 2020

I mean, unless I saw wrong it’s only her that she harasses

And Kei-chan in the locker room.

Considering this is the very first reaction to her presence that we ever get, possibly combined with Yamashiro's immediate reaction to hearing what club Tsubaki was in, I think there's a good chance she's a rather prolific harasser.

wait... for some reason this theory makes a bit of sense...

oh god no

Idk why author decided to do that to our best girl

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 29 Sep 14:57
joined Apr 10, 2020

Great, new character. Hope I can remember their name. This is hurting my brain

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 29 Sep 04:22
joined Apr 10, 2020

Fuji x Yatsude is official

There's nothing official about that. Yatsude is a pervert who likes to mess with her.

So it's official Yatsude is a pervert , okay noted

It's still hurt though the reveal that Yatsude is a pervert despite how I adore her :'(

last edited at Sep 29, 2020 4:24AM

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 29 Sep 03:45
joined Apr 10, 2020
69798071_p0-(2)

Taller girl is gonna fucking murder us and hide our bodies in the supply shed for interrupting them.

Oddly specific

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 29 Sep 03:43
joined Apr 10, 2020

Guys, I think we got a problem here, Fuji x Yatsude is official idk why and the interaction between Fuji and Kishiya kinda gay....unless

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

I feel for her so much, the shame of being caught reading/owning yuri is huge.

Also damn no kiss?

Blame the stalker, also I want to see stalker watch other yuri couples in this manga.

So he can get beat up real good

last edited at Sep 28, 2020 5:06PM

joined Apr 10, 2020

two yanderes, one crazy, the other manipulative.

Can you tell who is who?

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 28 Sep 03:24
joined Apr 10, 2020
H

The first Chibi image

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 28 Sep 03:11
joined Apr 10, 2020

I know Yamashiro trying to have a chit-chat but damn, sometimes her charisma make them gay

last edited at Sep 28, 2020 3:11AM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 28 Sep 02:17
joined Apr 10, 2020

Piyo X Tsubaki

..plus Yamashiro

joined Apr 10, 2020

I don't understand...
Love the character designs tho!

That's what make me want the sequel

joined Apr 10, 2020

threesome?

The girls and the head, I am not sure...

Threesome?? No want to talk about that unless the one said it delete the comment

joined Apr 10, 2020

I don't need sleep, I need the sequel