Forum › Posts by Malibu

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

“Treatment plan for a new drug”? That could either be very good or very bad...

Malibu Uploader
1+1 discussion 30 Sep 22:18
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Dodged the tragedy tag! Yesss

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Cute and simple, though the characters aren’t super interesting yet. I look forward to the next chapter though :D

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I’m surprised I liked this one, but now I think I love it! The art, the characters, and the muscles all. I’m not into fighting manga, but I’ve favorited this one. Keep it up, scanlators! This one is a good one <3. Also, Koga is adorable.

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 10:17PM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

What a fantastic series! I love everything about it! Please keep scanlating it!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

What a cute new series, this is fantastic to see. Art is great and the story shows promise, though I can already feel like this shit is gonna draaaaaag. I can see the other new characters getting in the way too, yet, I kinda like them. Highlights is cute too <3

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Hot and cute :) I like the art too, this was a nice quick little read. I’ve never understood the allure of biting though... My spouse likes biting, and while I don’t complain about it, I’ve never really understood it. Can anyone explain this to me?

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This back-to-back release of chapters has been AWESOME! Thank you much!! This manga is so sugary and cute, but I can't get enough of it.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

"Don't fall in love, don't like some boy. You're terrible at it."

Ouch. Not sure what to think of Emi, but she's definitely lost that adorable yuri luster, but I'm pretty okay with that. She's pretty possessive, but it sounds like she just doesn't understand her feelings. Then again, maybe I'm just hoping for yuri, when in reality Emi is just a really jealous friend.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Subscribed! I almost missed this one, but I’m glad I didn’t!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Might as well add that love triangle tag now

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

God damn that was lovely and well written

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This author’s art... I want all of it. More please!

What a sweet and gentle story, it’s nice read about love that doesn’t immediately jump to kissing and misunderstandings. Sometimes all a girl wants is to be loved forever.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I love these characters! More sequels, please! A series would be fine by me too <3

Malibu Uploader
Image Comments 17 Jul 00:03
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
Casual

This is fantastic, and I approve of the plaid.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This DID feel incomplete! I loved everything about this, but we really do need a follow up story (and complete series with 4+ volumes plz). I want more!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Ayyy you released this fast :) I’m curious where the story is going, but I love the art and story. I feel like shit started raining on the MCs a bit quickly, but hey... I guess we don’t have to worry about a slow paced story :)

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

lol I love how the bugs are mosaic'd out. I can only assume it's because the bugs are nude.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I'm so weak to height gaps..love it b--b

Same. Would like more of these two.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I wonder why Hachimitsu-scans picked this series? Is one of girls transgender or crossdresser?

there's no transgender or trap.
they said it in their blog that they're translating it because it's a good story.
and so far it does seems so, and a goddamn cute one at that, so I'm grateful to them this time around.
yuri could do with some fluffier stories like this once in a while.

While I love Hachimitsu’s trap stories, this one is indeed quite welcome. I love the story and the characters! I’m subscribed, and I can’t wait for more!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This is the first ever recorded instance of office work bringing two people closer together (unless they're having sex at the office). I wanted a bigger bang at the end, but I enjoyed the story all the same.

Malibu Uploader
Restrizione discussion 20 Mar 00:04
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Also, hats off to Kaho and Sethnkgw for the fantastic work cleaning. I spotted a few redraws that would have been a bitch.

Malibu Uploader
Restrizione discussion 20 Mar 00:02
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Great art, simple story, and a beautiful end. Excellent!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I can't seem to get enough of this manga. it's funny, has likable characters, has an interesting setting, and has the most lovable and huggable MC ever. I love Torako, and I hope this manga keeps being scanlated. More! More!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I want more. I’ll take 20! Seriously though, this was simple, cute, and the art is great. I want more of these characters and this story!