Forum › New Translated Doujins from "Anon-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

He did avoid putting another rant into his credits. I think they should get uploaded, if he allows it without any special treatment.

HomySaya doujin have a rant... Also, the previous doujin where uploaded without his consent, he will not want them here, I think they should be uploaded anyway.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 12:34PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I know it's still soon, but was anything decided about uploading the new doujins translated by the crazy anon? I'm kind of curious because the previeous doujins where uploaded again without his permission, so there's no logic to not upload the new doujins or ask for his permission...

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

At the moment, no. We won't upload anything from him because we'd be removing any credits he puts and it would just cause a shitstorm. His wordpress link doesn't link to anything containing releases or previous works, just more ranting. Don't make any more topics asking for these releases, or future ones. No posting links. If we decide otherwise in the future, you'll know.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

At the moment, no. We won't upload anything from him because we'd be removing any credits he puts and it would just cause a shitstorm. His wordpress link doesn't link to anything containing releases or previous works, just more ranting. Don't make any more topics asking for these releases, or future ones. No posting links. If we decide otherwise in the future, you'll know.

Okay, good to know, when I read them before only the HomuSaya doujin had a rant, the others didn't have any credit page.

You said no posting links, but if someone found another doujin from him, would it be okay for the person to make a thread to just mention their names to those who might want it? If EvilDevil didn't make this thread I wouldn't know that he had translated the HomuSaya using other name.

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

You said no posting links, but if someone found another doujin from him, would it be okay for the person to make a thread to just mention their names to those who might want it? If EvilDevil didn't make this thread I wouldn't know that he had translated the HomuSaya using other name.

There are other resources for finding that out, the point of this decision is to not give him the exposure he desires. It's unfortunate but at the moment such things will not be permitted. The situation may change in the future, but that's unlikely.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

There are other resources for finding that out, the point of this decision is to not give him the exposure he desires. It's unfortunate but at the moment such things will not be permitted. The situation may change in the future, but that's unlikely.

Undestood, I will not post anything if I find more of them, in other words if we ever see here another doujin translated by him, it will be maybe in the distant future, like years ahead? And the ones tha caused the problem will stay or will take them down again?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I forgot to mention, the doujins that I posted links where not his translation...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

As if you know how a real conversation works, don't try to use logic against me, I have met people like you before, always think they're right and the rest wrong, always attacking first because they're scared of others, always feeling wronged and lonely, always insecure with yourself, feeling that you're the underdog in a unfair world and that one day everyone will see you're right and the ones that don't agree with you are idiots.

You can't annoy me, you won't get me angry, don't worry, I have all the time in the world, go ahead and insult me, use all arguments you want, when you're tired of trying, come sit here on daddy lap like the little lonely love hungry child you are, it's alright, I'm not going anywhere.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 9:47PM

This topic has been locked.