Forum › The Bluebird of Happiness discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

sigh PreCure doujins are great!

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

So hot. I find myself just staring at the art for an unnecessary amount of time, going back and looking at it some more. It's such eye candy.

joined Jun 27, 2013

So hot. I find myself just staring at the art for an unnecessary amount of time, going back and looking at it some more. It's such eye candy.

So true, the art is just gorgeous and this whole doujin is just so lovely~

joined Jul 18, 2013

Can we just talk about how amazing this art is o and the story is just soo cute x3

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I enjoyed this, good read! Art is [insert positive adjective here]!!!

joined Apr 12, 2014

rikka's chara is so cute <3 mana is unattractive tho lol

joined Oct 25, 2010

Such a sweet story about Mana and Rikka. They are truly in love with each other. I enjoy everything this artist shares with me. Thank you so much. I can’t explain how many times I have transformed my frowns into smiles after reading these beautiful stories.

last edited at Apr 24, 2023 8:16PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

Mana and Rikka are wonderful! I truly enjoy these beautiful characters! I always feel happy when I read their stories! They love each other so much! They will be together forever in the Precure world!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Precure characters are truly awesome! I enjoy each precure world so much. Everyone loves each other as well as the other precures in their world. Ooshima Tomo is an amazing artist and storyteller!

joined Oct 25, 2010

This story and its wonderful artwork always makes me feel happy to see two wonderful young ladies caring deeply about each other. They are truly beautiful in heart and spirit. No wonder they have been chosen as Precure to help protect the world from a bad end.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Beautiful story and artwork! Tastefully done ! I always feel joy when I read their wonderful stories! Their adventures always brighten my day!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I enjoy this work very much!! It is well-drawn and the plot is wonderful!! I can sense their feelings for each other!!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all throughout the multiverse!! May you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I love this beautiful story and the tasteful way Mana shows how much she loves her sparrow! This is one of my favorite moments with the Precure characters ! It’s a tender tale! I don’t know why, but I always feel great joy when reading this story!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Ooshima Tomo is a great artist! I come back time after time when I’m feeling down! Nana and Rikka as well as all of the other precure girls! I enjoy their stories and the love they have for each other! I feel a bit happier when I spend time with them!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I like all of the precure ladies. They are all very kind and beautiful in deed and appearance! Each one is a unique heroine who loves their family, friends, and their Precure partners and teammates!!

Nedladdning
joined Jul 4, 2023

erm what the flip dude

joined Oct 25, 2010

Beautiful story and amazing artwork by a talented artist and storyteller!! I always enjoy seeing these beautiful characters who are lovingly brought to life so we can see stories in their world!!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Precure ladies are very amazing! Love for each other will insure that the world avoids a bad end!

joined Oct 25, 2010

The happy prince can remain happy because a princess in the form of a swallow loves that prince !

joined Oct 25, 2010

No matter how long this story was created, it still moves me as much as my first encounter! Their love is eternal in the hearts of those who know they live in a land much better than ours.
Thanks so much for sharing a small piece of your world. .. Ooshima Tomo and Ooshima Towo.

To reply you must either login or sign up.