Forum › Non-Manga Yuri/Lesbian Stories

joined Nov 30, 2011

Hey Everyone,

So I just finished reading a really nice lesbian short story on another website known as Literotica (some of you may have heard of that website). It was one of the best stories I have read there and I've been lurking there since errr.. 2004/5. It had an amazing build up to the romance. When I was done, I was wondering what other good yuri/lesbian stories are available out there. Knowing that there are a LOT of like minded people here, I decided to see if anyone else has come across any non-manga/comic book yuri/lesbian stories that they feel and or want to share.

The story I read was called, "The Case of the Sneaky Valentine" by ScattySue. It is a tale of a newly single mother of twin girls in London England who befriends a goth-punk rock girl on the train they both regularly ride to and from work. It's told from the perspective of the mother and it has a lot of good character build up with the romance coming hot and heavy at the end (with some epilogue thank you very much!).

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

It is a tale of a newly single mother of twin girls in London England who befriends a goth-punk rock girl on the train they both regularly ride to and from work.

I'm enjoying it already.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well if we're talking prose stories, I recently read a lovely one named Basil Makes Everything Better on AO3. Fun romance, and it's even got Monster Girl.

last edited at Jan 25, 2015 10:57AM

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

I am overjoyed, but still missing the point. I would look for official/canon girls love in fairy tales.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Huh?

To reply you must either login or sign up.