Forum › Ayakashi Triangle

joined Apr 6, 2013

So I started reading this new series from Weekly Shonen Jump and I think its almost right up our alley

Not to spoil anything but its about a kid transformed into a girl when fighting to protect his childhood friend and love interest. He's not to broken up about it but the childhood friend wants him turned back because she still finds the female form attractive. Its a mostly ecchi action adventure comedy that just started and its only a few chapters so far so only an hour commitment to catch up.

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100099

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 2:46PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hmmm, genderswap isn't really yuri for me.

It's a genre in itself.

And after reading some, the dark haired one seems to be pretty adamant he should go back to being a boy. So, I predict an end ala Ranma, with no real conclusion and much ecchi on the road.

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 3:46PM

joined Apr 6, 2013

Hmmm, genderswap isn't really yuri for me.

It's a genre in itself.

And after reading some, the dark haired one seems to be pretty adamant he should go back to being a boy. So, I predict an end ala Ranma, with no real conclusion and much ecchi on the road.

Yeah when I first read it, I thought it was like someone read Ranma and was like "but what if Rumiko wasn't a huge homophobe."

I'm kinda neutral on genderswap Yuri, but this looked fun for potential lewdness at least.

To reply you must either login or sign up.